AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMSF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.91% of US stocks.
- AMSF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AMSF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.49% of US stocks).
AMSF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMERISAFE INC is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMERISAFE INC comes in at -9.95%, a number that bests merely 13.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMSF is more volatile than merely 6.26% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERISAFE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FN, REX, SGA, CRWS, and RGR.
- AMSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERISAFE INC's official web site, go to www.amerisafe.com.
AMSF Valuation Summary
- AMSF's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.1; this is 93.86% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- AMSF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMSF.
AMSF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.67%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.99%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.42%.
The table below shows AMSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMSF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.91% of graded US stocks.
- AMSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 75th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- EIG, JRVR, and MHLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMSF.
The table below shows AMSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.55||52-week high||$60.49|
|Prev. close||$57.01||52-week low||$44.06|
|Day high||$58.30||Avg. volume||88,774|
|50-day MA||$51.88||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$49.52||Market Cap||1.10B|
AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Company Bio
Amerisafe is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, manufacturing, oil and gas and agriculture. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in DeRidder, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSF Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSF Social Stream
Latest AMSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERISAFE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSF as an investment opportunity.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock experiences a golden cross event. How should investors react?
AMERISAFE (AMSF) has $12.8 million remaining under its authorized share buyback program.
Here is how Berkshire Hathaway B (BRK.B) and Amerisafe (AMSF) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
AMERISAFE, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:AMSF) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 27, 2022, 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Kathryn Shirley - Chief Administrative Officer Janelle Frost -…
DERIDDER, La. (AP) _ Amerisafe Inc. (AMSF) on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of $11.4 million. On a per-share basis, the Deridder, Louisiana-based company said it had net income of 59 cents. Earnings, adjusted for investment costs, were 73 cents per share. The insurance provider posted revenue of $71.4 million in the period. Its adjusted revenue was $74.9 million. Amerisafe shares have decreased nearly 2% since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Wednesday, shares hit $52.79, a drop of nearly 10% in the last 12 months. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on AMSF at https://www.zacks.com/ap/AMSF
AMSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|