AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMSF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AMSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMSF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- AMSF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
AMSF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Amerisafe Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Amerisafe Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Amerisafe Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amerisafe Inc are CDXC, ICAD, CARG, WLDN, and DGLY.
- AMSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerisafe Inc's official web site, go to www.amerisafe.com.
AMSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.18||52-week high||$70.26|
|Prev. close||$62.83||52-week low||$53.90|
|Day high||$65.58||Avg. volume||84,250|
|50-day MA||$64.00||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$60.70||Market Cap||1.22B|
AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Company Bio
Amerisafe is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, manufacturing, oil and gas and agriculture. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in DeRidder, Louisiana.
AMSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSF Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSF Social Stream
Latest AMSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerisafe Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSF as an investment opportunity.
AMERISAFE ANNOUNCES NEW SVP SALES
Unum Group's (UNM) Q1 results are likely to reflect soft performance at Unum U.S. and Colonial Life segments.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Vincent Gagliano - EVP and Chief Risk Officer Janelle Frost - President and Chief Executive Officer Neal Fuller - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Matt Carletti - JMP Securities Mark Hughes - Truist...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Amerisafe Inc (NASDAQ: AMSF)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 30, 2021, 10:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, everyone, and welcome to the AMERISAFE 2021 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call.
AMSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|