AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMSF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- AMSF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AMSF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AMSF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Amerisafe Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AMSF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMSF's revenue has grown -6.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amerisafe Inc are TTCF, AMPG, PCYO, AZEK, and IPDN.
- Visit AMSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerisafe.com.
AMSF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMSF's price/earnings ratio is 6.36% higher, now standing at 11.7.
- AMSF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 192 months.
- AMSF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 178.6 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMSF.
AMSF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -18.81%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.29%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 12.66%.
The table below shows AMSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMSF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.91% of graded US stocks.
- AMSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 75th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- EIG, JRVR, and MHLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMSF.
The table below shows AMSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.24||52-week high||$64.90|
|Prev. close||$52.01||52-week low||$44.06|
|Day high||$52.67||Avg. volume||103,279|
|50-day MA||$48.98||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$52.11||Market Cap||1.01B|
AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Company Bio
Amerisafe is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, manufacturing, oil and gas and agriculture. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in DeRidder, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSF Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSF Social Stream
Latest AMSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerisafe Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSF as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
AMERISAFE's (AMSF) fourth-quarter results hurt by fall in revenues, soft underwriting results and increasing expenses.
Aflac, Unum Group Amerisafe, Employers Holdings and Trupanion are included in this blog.
AMERISAFE press release (NASDAQ:AMSF): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.00 misses by $0.87.Revenue of $78.38M (-11.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.85M.Shares -1.93% AH.
Amerisafe (AMSF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100% and 1.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AMSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|