AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF): Price and Financial Metrics
AMSF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Amerisafe Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AMSF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Amerisafe Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 9.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amerisafe Inc are PGC, NP, CVGW, PETS, and AZZ.
- AMSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerisafe Inc's official web site, go to www.amerisafe.com.
AMSF Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.38||52-week high||$80.65|
|Prev. close||$73.86||52-week low||$56.65|
|Day high||$75.12||Avg. volume||84,498|
|50-day MA||$68.00||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$65.76||Market Cap||1.44B|
AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Company Bio
Amerisafe is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, manufacturing, oil and gas and agriculture. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in DeRidder, Louisiana.