AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AMSF reports less variability in its cash flow than 89.95% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AMSF has less volatility in its price than 92.05% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AMSF's price: KGC, NRG, SMP, SPNS and HUSN.
AMSF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AMSF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 467.57% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Amerisafe Inc are:
- In terms of opportunity, AMSF's provides a return of 467.57% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 85.57% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for AMSF, approximately 63.83% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Amerisafe Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 70.04% of them.
AMSF Dividend Chart
AMSF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|