AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AMSF reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.02% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AMSF has less fluctuation in its price than 95.16% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AMSF's price: CHD, FLO, A, RAIL and NGHC.
AMSF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Amerisafe Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 203.73%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AMSF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AMSF's provides a return of 203.73% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.45% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for AMSF than it is for 85.83% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, AMSF's equity discount rate is less than 89.62% of those stocks.
AMSF Dividend Chart
AMSF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|