AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AMSF reports less variability in its cash flow than 89.95% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AMSF has less volatility in its price than 92.05% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AMSF's price: KGC, NRG, SMP, SPNS and HUSN.
AMSF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AMSF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 737.02% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amerisafe Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Amerisafe Inc's expected return of 737.02% is higher than 98.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Amerisafe Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Amerisafe Inc than it is for 91.05% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Amerisafe Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 97.33% of them.
AMSF Dividend Chart
AMSF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|