AMERISAFE, Inc. (AMSF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AMSF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 115,223,000; for context, that's better than 91.69% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AMSF has less volatility in its price than 93.02% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AMSF's price: HMI, LINC, PRI, NC and RRC.
AMSF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AMSF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 212.93% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amerisafe Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Amerisafe Inc's estimated return of 212.93% surpasses about 92.53% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for AMSF than it is for 86% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Amerisafe Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 90.34% of them.
AMSF Dividend Chart
AMSF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|