American Software, Inc. - (AMSWA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMSWA POWR Grades
- AMSWA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMSWA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AMSWA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
AMSWA Stock Summary
- AMSWA's went public 35.58 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AMSWA's current price/earnings ratio is 85.48, which is higher than 89.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For AMSWA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMSWA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRDX, BOOT, LMAT, DSGX, and FORR.
- Visit AMSWA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amsoftware.com.
AMSWA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMSWA's price/earnings ratio is 115.48% higher, now standing at 84.9.
- Over the past 243 months, AMSWA's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, AMSWA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 86.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMSWA.
AMSWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.07||52-week high||$28.45|
|Prev. close||$20.84||52-week low||$13.25|
|Day high||$21.10||Avg. volume||138,340|
|50-day MA||$21.71||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$19.31||Market Cap||689.16M|
American Software, Inc. - (AMSWA) Company Bio
American Software, Inc. develops, markets, and supports a portfolio of software and services that deliver enterprise management and collaborative supply chain solutions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Information Technology (IT) Consulting. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
AMSWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSWA Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSWA Social Stream
Latest AMSWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSWA as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
ATLANTA, June 24, 2021--Berlin Packaging drove increased supply assurance for their customers through Logility partnership.
ATLANTA, Jun 22, 2021--Live webcast to provide strategies for maximizing supply chain value by moving beyond ERP.
Logility Partners with Microsoft Azure to Power High Performing Cloud Environment and Enhance the Customer Experience
ATLANTA, Jun 17, 2021--Logility partners with Microsoft Azure to power high performing cloud environment and enhance the customer experience.
Demand Management Receives 2021 Top Supply Chain Projects Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
ST. LOUIS, Jun 17, 2021--Demand Management Receives 2021 Top Supply Chain Projects Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive.
AMSWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMSWAWant to do more research on American Software Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch