American Software, Inc. (AMSWA): Price and Financial Metrics
AMSWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.46||52-week high||$17.52|
|Prev. close||$11.48||52-week low||$10.11|
|Day high||$11.56||Avg. volume||199,699|
|50-day MA||$11.25||Dividend yield||3.86%|
|200-day MA||$12.52||Market Cap||391.54M|
AMSWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSWA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMSWA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- AMSWA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AMSWA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
AMSWA Stock Summary
- AMERICAN SOFTWARE INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- For AMSWA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, AMERICAN SOFTWARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERICAN SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RCEL, ERII, MITK, AVID, and VRNT.
- AMSWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERICAN SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.amsoftware.com.
AMSWA Valuation Summary
- AMSWA's price/earnings ratio is 36.1; this is 41.02% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AMSWA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMSWA.
AMSWA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 80.61%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 58.32%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.64%.
The table below shows AMSWA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMSWA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMSWA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.47% of graded US stocks.
- AMSWA's asset turnover comes in at 0.659 -- ranking 243rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LPSN, GECC, and SPSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMSWA.
The table below shows AMSWA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
American Software, Inc. (AMSWA) Company Bio
American Software, Inc. develops, markets, and supports a portfolio of software and services that deliver enterprise management and collaborative supply chain solutions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Information Technology (IT) Consulting. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
AMSWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSWA Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSWA Social Stream
Latest AMSWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSWA as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, September 25, 2023--American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA), a leading provider of innovative AI-powered supply chain management and advanced retail planning platforms, announced today that it has entered into a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan to facilitate stock buybacks under an existing share repurchase program previously approved by the Board of Directors. There are 946,321 shares available for repurchase under the existing authorization.
ATLANTA, September 25, 2023--Logility, Inc., a leader in prescriptive supply chain planning solutions, announced that Rebecca Springett, Global Process Owner, for Croda and Rita Fisher, CIO and SVP of Supply Chain for Reynolds have been named winners of Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2023 Women in Supply Chain Award. This award honors female supply chain leaders and executives whose accomplishments, mentorship, and examples set a foundation for women in all levels of a company’s supply chain
Maxim Group LLC to Host the Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I., on Tuesday, September 26th & Wednesday, September 27th at 8:00 A.M. ET.
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maxim Group LLC, a full-service investment banking, securities and wealth management firm, and M-Vest, a digital community built for issuers, investors, and thought leaders, present the Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I. The conference will take place on Tuesday, September 26th, & Wednesday, September 27th, 2023, starting at 8:00 a.m. ET. We will be presenting our Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I. The continu
American Software, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMSW.A ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.11 per share on the 1st of...
American Software to Participate in the Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I., Presented by Maxim Group LLC
ATLANTA, September 21, 2023--American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA), a leading provider of innovative AI-powered supply chain management and advanced retail planning platforms, today announced that Allan Dow, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present virtually at the following investor conference:
AMSWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMSWAWant to do more research on American Software Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch