American Software, Inc. - (AMSWA): Price and Financial Metrics
AMSWA Stock Summary
- AMSWA's went public 34.26 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.93, American Software Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For AMSWA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.87% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Software Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ULBI, MSTR, SCL, FOXF, and CTS.
- AMSWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Software Inc's official web site, go to www.amsoftware.com.
AMSWA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMSWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.08||52-week high||$19.82|
|Prev. close||$13.64||52-week low||$9.05|
|Day high||$14.28||Avg. volume||134,263|
|50-day MA||$14.74||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$14.80||Market Cap||449.88M|
American Software, Inc. - (AMSWA) Company Bio
American Software, Inc. develops, markets, and supports a portfolio of software and services that deliver enterprise management and collaborative supply chain solutions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Information Technology (IT) Consulting. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.