American Software, Inc. - (AMSWA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for AMSWA have increased.
- AMSWA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 39.39% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 87.44% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AMSWA's price: IRCP, LCUT, SRG, BR and ELS.
AMSWA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AMSWA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 24.93% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of American Software Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, American Software Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 80.95% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $560 million, AMSWA is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 72.7% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for AMSWA, approximately 74.28% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
AMSWA Dividend Chart
AMSWA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSWA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AMSWA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Software Inc and its dividends:
American Software Inc Common Stock (AMSWA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Software Inc (AMSWA) - Dividend Investor
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha