American Software, Inc. - (AMSWA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AMSWA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 15,231,000; for context, that's better than 84.04% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for AMSWA has a compound average growth rate of 38.7%, which is higher than 86.92% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AMSWA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GCI, OVLY, WHLR, MFNC and SLG.
AMSWA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AMSWA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 14.88%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AMSWA, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, AMSWA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 79.03% such stocks.
- AMSWA's annual revenue, now at roughly $115 million US dollars, puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of just 24.64% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for American Software Inc, its beta is lower than 74.11% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
AMSWA Dividend Chart
AMSWA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSWA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AMSWA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Software Inc and its dividends:
American Software Inc Common Stock (AMSWA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Software Inc (AMSWA) - Dividend Investor
American Software Inc (AMSWA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha