Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN): Price and Financial Metrics
AMZN Stock Summary
- Amazon Com Inc's market capitalization of $923,184,339,584 is ahead of 99.93% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 81.36, Amazon Com Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMZN is more volatile than just 9.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amazon Com Inc are GOOGL, FB, MSFT, BABA, and BRK.B.
- AMZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amazon Com Inc's official web site, go to www.amazon.com.
AMZN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,861.64||52-week high||$2,035.80|
|Prev. close||$1,884.58||52-week low||$1,566.76|
|Day high||$1,894.99||Avg. volume||3,406,606|
|50-day MA||$1,811.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,833.56||Market Cap||923.00B|
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Company Bio
Amazon.com sells a range of products and services through its websites, including merchandise and content that it purchases for resale from vendors and those offered by third-party sellers. The company also manufactures and sells electronic devices, including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TVs, Echo and Fire phones. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Seattle, Washington.