Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN): Price and Financial Metrics
AMZN Stock Summary
- AMZN has a higher market value than 99.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $894,745,411,045.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMZN is 4.7 -- better than 90.42% of US stocks.
- AMZN's current price/earnings ratio is 78.85, which is higher than 91.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amazon Com Inc are GOOGL, MSFT, AAPL, FB, and BRK.B.
- AMZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amazon Com Inc's official web site, go to www.amazon.com.
AMZN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMZN Price/Volume Stats
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Company Bio
Amazon.com sells a range of products and services through its websites, including merchandise and content that it purchases for resale from vendors and those offered by third-party sellers. The company also manufactures and sells electronic devices, including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TVs, Echo and Fire phones. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Seattle, Washington.