AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB): Price and Financial Metrics
ANAB Stock Summary
- ANAB's price/sales ratio is 84.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.95%, Anaptysbio Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.26% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ANAB is more volatile than 97.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anaptysbio Inc are NVAX, VCNX, SLGL, ARDS, and TLC.
- ANAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anaptysbio Inc's official web site, go to www.anaptysbio.com.
ANAB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.95||52-week high||$83.10|
|Prev. close||$14.60||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$15.38||Avg. volume||564,162|
|50-day MA||$15.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.88||Market Cap||405.64M|
AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB) Company Bio
AnaptysBio Inc., an antibody development company, engages in the discovery and development of therapeutic antibodies for inflammation and immuno-oncology in the Unites states. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Diego, California.