AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANAB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ANAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.13% of US stocks.
- ANAB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ANAB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
ANAB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Anaptysbio Inc is higher than 96.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ANAB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ANAB's revenue has grown 462.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.23% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anaptysbio Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RCUS, CARA, CNCE, ALPN, and DTIL.
- Visit ANAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anaptysbio.com.
ANAB Valuation Summary
- ANAB's EV/EBIT ratio is -44.9; this is 253.24% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 56 months, ANAB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.2.
- ANAB's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.6 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANAB.
ANAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.43% of graded US stocks.
- ANAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 177th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FENC, APLS, and AUPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANAB.
The table below shows ANAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.72||52-week high||$35.85|
|Prev. close||$26.88||52-week low||$13.96|
|Day high||$26.85||Avg. volume||332,809|
|50-day MA||$25.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.70||Market Cap||733.01M|
AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB) Company Bio
AnaptysBio Inc., an antibody development company, engages in the discovery and development of therapeutic antibodies for inflammation and immuno-oncology in the Unites states. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANAB Latest Social Stream
View Full ANAB Social Stream
Latest ANAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anaptysbio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANAB as an investment opportunity.
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment -- meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend. The post Anaptysbio Inc (ANAB): Price Now Near $26.51; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AnaptysBio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing first-in-class antibody product candidates focused on emerging immune control mechanisms applicable to inflammation and immuno-oncology indications, today announced that Hamza Suria, chief executive officer of AnaptysBio, will present an overview of AnaptysBio at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. The presentation will be available on Monday
The Daily Biotech Pulse: AzurRx Jumps On Data, Agios' Regulatory Application For Mitapivat Accepted For Priority Review, FDA Nod For GlaxoSmithKline
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 17) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS) Century Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: IPSC) Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE: GSK) Edward Lifesciences Corp (NYSE: EW) Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) (announced reorganization of business units) Innoviva Inc (NASDAQ: INVA) Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG) Johnson
The FDA has approved a second indication for GlaxoSmithKline plc's (NYSE: GSK) Jemperli (dostarlimab-gxly). The approval comes for adult patients with mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) recurrent or advanced solid tumors that have progressed on or following prior treatment and have no satisfactory alternative treatment options. Jemperli was approved for dMMR endometrial cancer in the U.S. and Europe in April. Related content: Benzinga's Full FDA Calendar. Jemperli was generated by AnaptysBio Inc (
FDA Grants Accelerated Approval of JEMPERLI (dostarlimab-gxly) for dMMR Recurrent or Advanced Solid Tumors
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AnaptysBio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing first-in-class antibody product candidates focused on emerging immune control mechanisms applicable to inflammation and immuno-oncology indications, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a second indication for GSKs JEMPERLI (dostarlimab-gxly) for the treatment of adult patients with mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) recurrent or advanced solid tumors, as determined by an FDA-approved test, that have progressed on or following prior treatment and who have no satisfactory alternative treatment options.
ANAB Price Returns