AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB): Price and Financial Metrics
ANAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.59||52-week high||$32.44|
|Prev. close||$15.00||52-week low||$13.36|
|Day high||$15.60||Avg. volume||254,720|
|50-day MA||$16.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.51||Market Cap||414.30M|
ANAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANAB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ANAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANAB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ANAB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.01% of US stocks).
ANAB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ANAPTYSBIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ANAB's price/sales ratio is 25.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ANAPTYSBIO INC comes in at 233.19%, a number that bests 97.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANAPTYSBIO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACRS, CMRX, CCCC, AEVA, and FATE.
- Visit ANAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anaptysbio.com.
ANAB Valuation Summary
- ANAB's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.1; this is 131.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ANAB's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANAB.
ANAB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -23.75%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -658.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.45%.
The table below shows ANAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.88% of graded US stocks.
- ANAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.294 -- ranking 156th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AUPH, OCX, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANAB.
The table below shows ANAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB) Company Bio
AnaptysBio Inc., an antibody development company, engages in the discovery and development of therapeutic antibodies for inflammation and immuno-oncology in the Unites states. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Diego, California.
ANAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANAB Latest Social Stream
View Full ANAB Social Stream
Latest ANAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANAPTYSBIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANAB as an investment opportunity.
Despite providing additional information, the FDA declines to lift the clinical hold on Entrada's (TRDA) regulatory filing seeking approval to start studies on its DMD drug in the United States.
Though data from the late study shows that treatment with MorphoSys' (MOR) combination therapy met its primary goal, it did not meet a secondary endpoint.
One thing we could say about the analysts on AnaptysBio, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ANAB ) - they aren't optimistic, having just...
AnaptysBio, Inc. (ANAB) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AnaptysBio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on delivering innovative immunology therapeutics, today announced that, for the second year in a row, it has been named a BioSpace 2024 Best Place to Work in the small employer category. “This award acknowledges the commitment we’ve made to ensuring Anaptys provides our employees with an exceptional experience throughout their careers,” said Beth Mueller, senior vice presi
ANAB Price Returns