American National Insurance Company (ANAT): Price and Financial Metrics
ANAT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.12, American National Insurance Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American National Insurance Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, American National Insurance Co is reporting a growth rate of 389.77%; that's higher than 96.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American National Insurance Co are FANH, HALL, ORI, WILC, and HLG.
- ANAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American National Insurance Co's official web site, go to www.americannational.com.
ANAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.65||52-week high||$126.97|
|Prev. close||$79.52||52-week low||$65.25|
|Day high||$83.02||Avg. volume||42,958|
|50-day MA||$98.12||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$113.20||Market Cap||2.22B|
American National Insurance Company (ANAT) Company Bio
American National Insurance offers a broad line of products and services, which include life insurance, annuities, health insurance, credit insurance, pension products and property and casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness, and targeted commercial exposures. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Galveston, Texas.