The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE): Price and Financial Metrics
ANDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.46||52-week high||$53.45|
|Prev. close||$51.95||52-week low||$30.28|
|Day high||$52.90||Avg. volume||237,691|
|50-day MA||$50.76||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$43.20||Market Cap||1.77B|
ANDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANDE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ANDE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.77% of US stocks.
- ANDE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ANDE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.18% of US stocks).
ANDE Stock Summary
- ANDERSONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.39% of US listed stocks.
- ANDE's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.74% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ANDE comes in at 60.49% -- higher than that of 96.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANDE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JELD, AMN, VIA, THO, and BCC.
- ANDE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANDERSONS INC's official web site, go to www.andersonsinc.com.
ANDE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ANDE's price/sales ratio is 94.44% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- ANDE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANDE.
ANDE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 106.91%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.06%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -123.11%.
The table below shows ANDE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANDE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.75% of graded US stocks.
- ANDE's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 21st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- MMLP, AEY, and KAMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANDE.
The table below shows ANDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Company Bio
The Andersons Inc. engages in the grain, ethanol, plant nutrient, railcar leasing, turf and cob products, and consumer retailing businesses in the United States and internationally. It operates through six segments: Grain, Ethanol, Rail, Plant Nutrient, Turf & Specialty, and Retail. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.
ANDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANDE Latest Social Stream
View Full ANDE Social Stream
Latest ANDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANDERSONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANDE as an investment opportunity.
DOW witnesses higher demand for the use of renewable materials to decrease carbon and enable circularity.
The collaboration between U.S. Steel (X) and NETL represents a significant advancement in the former's goal of becoming net zero by 2050.
PPG recognizes an opportunity to meet the demand for sustainable solutions that increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions by launching the Sustainability CO2NCEPT system.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Andersons (ANDE) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Sherwin-Williams (SHW) is growing its retail business by taking advantage of the robust domestic demand.
ANDE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|