The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANDE POWR Grades
- ANDE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANDE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ANDE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ANDE Stock Summary
- Andersons Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.87% of US listed stocks.
- ANDE's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.97% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ANDE comes in at -51.13% -- higher than that of only 5.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Andersons Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMWD, PGTI, ALTG, UFAB, and XPO.
- Visit ANDE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.andersonsinc.com.
ANDE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ANDE's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ANDE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- ANDE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANDE.
ANDE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -112.21%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 84.29%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1227.92%.
The table below shows ANDE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANDE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.9% of graded US stocks.
- ANDE's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 21st of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- AEY, NHTC, and DPZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANDE.
The table below shows ANDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.16||52-week high||$34.41|
|Prev. close||$29.82||52-week low||$18.02|
|Day high||$30.56||Avg. volume||158,079|
|50-day MA||$28.67||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$28.07||Market Cap||1.00B|
The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Company Bio
The Andersons Inc. engages in the grain, ethanol, plant nutrient, railcar leasing, turf and cob products, and consumer retailing businesses in the United States and internationally. It operates through six segments: Grain, Ethanol, Rail, Plant Nutrient, Turf & Specialty, and Retail. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANDE Latest Social Stream
View Full ANDE Social Stream
Latest ANDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Andersons Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANDE as an investment opportunity.
The Andersons are putting their all-new Nissan Pathfinder through its paces, and it''s winning! It''s refined and rugged enough to handle any adventure.
The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) announces its Board of Directors have authorized a share repurchase program of up to $100 million of outstanding company common stock.
The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) announces a fourth quarter 2021 cash dividend of 17.5 cents ($0.175) per share payable on October 22, 2021, to shareholders of record as of October 1, 2021. This is The Andersons' 100th consecutive quarterly cash dividend since listing on the Nasdaq in February 1996.
American Industrial Transport, Inc., an ITE Management company, Acquires the Rail Leasing Business of The Andersons, Inc.
American Industrial Transport, Inc. (AITX) announced today that it has acquired the railcar leasing business from The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) for approximately $550 million in cash. AITX and its affiliates now can offer customers a leasing fleet of approximately 60,000 railcars across a diverse offering of car-types, equipment life-cycles, commodities, and industries-serviced.
The Andersons, Inc. Sells Rail Leasing Business to ITE Management Affiliate American Industrial Transport, Inc. for $550 Million
The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) announced today that it has sold its railcar leasing business to American Industrial Transport, Inc. (AITX) for approximately $550 million in cash. The Andersons also intends to market its remaining railcar repair business, including 29 facilities throughout the United States.
ANDE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|