The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANDE POWR Grades
- ANDE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- ANDE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ANDE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.8% of US stocks).
ANDE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ANDE is 11.08 -- better than 97.56% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, Andersons Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.14% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ANDE has reported earnings growth of 258.4%, putting it ahead of 91.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANDE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXC, CTRN, AN, SGRP, and INT.
- Visit ANDE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.andersonsinc.com.
ANDE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ANDE's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ANDE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- ANDE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANDE.
ANDE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 8.87%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 79.72%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.53%.
The table below shows ANDE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANDE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.75% of graded US stocks.
- ANDE's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 21st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- MMLP, AEY, and KAMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANDE.
The table below shows ANDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.40||52-week high||$40.29|
|Prev. close||$36.97||52-week low||$22.85|
|Day high||$38.57||Avg. volume||212,600|
|50-day MA||$37.18||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$31.98||Market Cap||1.24B|
The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Company Bio
The Andersons Inc. engages in the grain, ethanol, plant nutrient, railcar leasing, turf and cob products, and consumer retailing businesses in the United States and internationally. It operates through six segments: Grain, Ethanol, Rail, Plant Nutrient, Turf & Specialty, and Retail. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANDE Latest Social Stream
View Full ANDE Social Stream
Latest ANDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Andersons Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANDE as an investment opportunity.
The Andersons (ANDE) closed the most recent trading day at $39.28, moving -0.51% from the previous trading session.
Investment company Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Green Brick Partners Inc, Cadre Holdings Inc, Identiv Inc, Atlanticus Holdings Corp, Andersons Inc, sells TriState Capital Holdings Inc, The Joint Corp, Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc, Genasys Inc, CareDx Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc..
The Andersons (NASDAQ: ANDE) is an American company occupying a substantial part of the agricultural sector with operations spanning across commodity trading, ethanol production, plant nutrient, and rail industries. I am bullish on the stock. Hedging Activities The first thing I picked up when analyzing this stock was the rapid increase in recent hedging activities. It seems as though The Andersons has hedges against the prospect of falling commodity futures with a 2.39x surge in the company's net derivative position compared to last year. Furthermore, The Andersons seems worried about interest rate uncertainty and has enlarged its interest rate hedging portfolio by an astonishing 27x year-over-year.
In the latest trading session, The Andersons (ANDE) closed at $39.18, marking a +0.51% move from the previous day.
The Andersons (ANDE) closed the most recent trading day at $39.06, moving -0.94% from the previous trading session.
ANDE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|