ANGI Homeservices Inc. - (ANGI): Price and Financial Metrics
ANGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$4.18|
|Prev. close||$2.47||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$2.47||Avg. volume||805,031|
|50-day MA||$1.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.54||Market Cap||1.23B|
ANGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGI POWR Grades
- ANGI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANGI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ANGI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.26% of US stocks).
ANGI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ANGI INC is higher than it is for about 26.2% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ANGI INC comes in at -15.27%, a number that bests merely 17.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ANGI INC's share price is greater than that of 82.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANGI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NEO, TOMZ, AMRN, AYTU, and MITQ.
- ANGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANGI INC's official web site, go to www.angihomeservices.com.
ANGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ANGI's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- ANGI's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.7 over the prior 147 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANGI.
ANGI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -210.95%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.77%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 337.1%.
The table below shows ANGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.72% of graded US stocks.
- ANGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.678 -- ranking 236th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TTWO, GBOX, and FALC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANGI.
The table below shows ANGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANGI Homeservices Inc. - (ANGI) Company Bio
ANGI Homeservices operates a local services marketplace and consumer review site in the United States. The company provides marketplace to research, shop for, and purchase local services for home, health, and automotive service needs. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ANGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGI Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGI Social Stream
Latest ANGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANGI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGI as an investment opportunity.
Angi Recognizes Home Pros Who Represent the Highest Quality, Service and Value, and Get Jobs Done Well with the 24th Annual Super Service Award.DENVER, Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angi, a leading and comprehensive solution for improving and maintaining homes, announced the winners of the 2023 Angi Super Service Award. This award, first released in 1999, recognizes the best home professionals and businesses in the Angi network for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to providing Ang
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) will participate in the Barclays Global Technology Conference on Thursday, December 7, 2023. Christopher Halpin, Executive Vice President, CFO and COO of IAC will participate in a fireside chat at 8:40 a.m. PT. Both a live webcast and replay of the fireside chat will be available to the public in the IR section of IAC's website at https://ir.iac.com/events-and-presentations.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Angi Inc.'s...
IAC to Participate in the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Technology, Internet, Media, Telecommunications Conference
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) will participate in the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Technology, Internet, Media, Telecommunications Conference on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. Christopher Halpin, Executive Vice President, CFO and COO of IAC will participate in a fireside chat at 10:00 a.m. EST. Both a live webcast and replay of the fireside chat will be available to the public in the IR section of IAC's website at https://ir.iac.com/events-and-presentations.
Home services online marketplace ANGI (NASDAQ: ANGI) fell short of analysts' expectations in Q3 FY2023, with revenue down 25.3% year on year to $371.8 million. Turning to EPS, Angi made a GAAP loss of $0.01 per share, improving from its loss of $0.03 per share in the same quarter last year.
ANGI Price Returns