ANGI Homeservices Inc. - (ANGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANGI POWR Grades
- ANGI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.34% of US stocks.
- ANGI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ANGI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.02% of US stocks).
ANGI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,317.41, Angi Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANGI is currently 41.04, higher than 88.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.26%, Angi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.64% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Angi Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GDOT, SU, IIN, JJSF, and ACC.
- Visit ANGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.angihomeservices.com.
ANGI Valuation Summary
- ANGI's price/earnings ratio is 1257.2; this is 3090.86% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 118 months, ANGI's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.7.
- ANGI's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANGI.
ANGI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 242.7%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 301.86%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 102.23%.
The table below shows ANGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.51||52-week high||$19.17|
|Prev. close||$12.05||52-week low||$9.28|
|Day high||$11.98||Avg. volume||1,809,523|
|50-day MA||$13.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||5.81B|
ANGI Homeservices Inc. - (ANGI) Company Bio
ANGI Homeservices operates a local services marketplace and consumer review site in the United States. The company provides marketplace to research, shop for, and purchase local services for home, health, and automotive service needs. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ANGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Angi Inc. To summarize, we found that Angi Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 73%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ANGI, they are:
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 73.13% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Angi Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 197 -- greater than 99.11% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 75.49% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ANGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGI Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGI Social Stream
Latest ANGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Angi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGI as an investment opportunity.
Angi (ANGI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe. The post Angi Inc (ANGI): Price Now Near $11.8; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Angi Inc. to Announce Q2 2021 Earnings on August 4th and Host Earnings Video Conference on August 5th
DENVER, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- After the close of market trading on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) will post its second quarter results at ir.angi.com/q u arterly-earnings . On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. EDT, Angi Inc. and IAC will live stream a joint video conference to answer questions regarding the companies respective second quarter results.
Today, Angi (NASDAQ: ANGI) the leading and comprehensive solution for all home needs, is launching 'Angi Key,' a new membership service to help homeowners unlock easy, convenient and reliable home maintenance, improvement and emergency repair. Angi Key members receive discounts on hundreds of common household projects, as well as the ability to browse, schedule and buy home services just as simply as ordering take out, getting a ride or buying a product online. Angi Key members' projects are bac
Handy relies on Youredi for API and EDI data connectivity, supporting Handy’s automation and scaling
NEW YORK, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Youredi, a global supply chain and logistics data connectivity provider, proudly announces today a new collaboration with Handy, a leader in on-demand household services. Leveraging Youredi’s vast experience in harmonizing supply chain and logistics messaging, Handy can tackle EDI to API connectivity challenges. Youredi will enable automation and scaling for Handy when connecting targeted retailers for specific processes. Youredi provides an integratio
ANGI Price Returns