ANGI Homeservices Inc. - (ANGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANGI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ANGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANGI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- ANGI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.87% of US stocks).
ANGI Stock Summary
- ANGI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 960.96 -- higher than 95.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANGI is currently 37.26, higher than 87.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 189.9%, Angi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.09% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENV, QBAK, TCMD, VRRM, and MOG.A.
- ANGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Angi Inc's official web site, go to www.angihomeservices.com.
ANGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.58||52-week high||$19.17|
|Prev. close||$14.04||52-week low||$7.68|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||2,216,317|
|50-day MA||$15.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.43||Market Cap||6.79B|
ANGI Homeservices Inc. - (ANGI) Company Bio
ANGI Homeservices operates a local services marketplace and consumer review site in the United States. The company provides marketplace to research, shop for, and purchase local services for home, health, and automotive service needs. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ANGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Angi Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Angi Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Angi Inc ended up being:
- Angi Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 68 -- greater than 96.36% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Angi Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.51. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 81.22% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ANGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGI Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGI Social Stream
Latest ANGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Angi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGI as an investment opportunity.
It's never a bad time to look for bargains on the stock market, but with the S&P 500 at an all-time high and valuations looking stretched, now looks like an especially important time to hunt for cheap stocks. While price alone doesn't tell you how cheap a stock is -- you're better off looking at the price-to-earnings ratio for that -- a share price under $20 is often an indicator that a stock has fallen from higher levels, and could offer ample opportunity as a turnaround play or a long-term growth stock. The product of a 2017 merger between HomeAdvisor and Angie's List, Angi (NASDAQ: ANGI) has never quite lived up to its potential.
Angi (ANGI) has jumped 11.8% today after releasing its monthly metrics for March, where revenues jumped 31% year-over-year. The company notes there will be some volatility amid pandemic behavior - and by the by, it's now set to lap some confusing comparisons with the one-year anniversary of the arrival of...
NEW YORK, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) posted monthly metrics for March 2021, including metrics for Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), on the investor relations section of the IAC website at https://ir.iac.com/. About Angi Inc. Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) is your home for everything home—a comprehensive solution for all your home needs. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in the customer journey. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Angi is your partner for every part of your home care journey. About IAC IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquir...
Handy, a leader in on-demand home services and an operating business of Angi Inc., announced a new partnership with Gotham Properties, a leader in luxury real estate development. Tenants residing in Gotham Properties will now have the option to hire a Handy professional for their various home services needs.
4 Stocks with Promise in the Recovering Internet Services Industry
ANGI Price Returns