Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (ANH): Price and Financial Metrics
ANH Stock Summary
- For ANH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.65% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ANH's revenue has grown -52.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.15% of US companies in our set.
- Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 184.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DX, CIM, ORC, NLY, and AGM.
- ANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp's official web site, go to www.anworth.com.
ANH Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.56||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$3.60||52-week low||$3.05|
|Day high||$3.62||Avg. volume||488,519|
|50-day MA||$3.56||Dividend yield||10.11%|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||351.89M|
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (ANH) Company Bio
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust primarily in the United States. It invests in, finances, and manages leveraged portfolio of residential mortgage-backed securities that are guaranteed by Ginnie Mae, or by agencies or instrumentalities of the federal government, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Santa Monica, California.