ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS): Price and Financial Metrics
ANSS Stock Summary
- ANSS has a higher market value than 92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,740,735,412.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANSS is currently 57.99, higher than 91.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ANSS is more volatile than only 10.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ansys Inc are DXCM, WIX, ESTC, RDFN, and IQ.
- ANSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ansys Inc's official web site, go to www.ansys.com.
ANSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$364.81||52-week high||$413.19|
|Prev. close||$365.88||52-week low||$244.53|
|Day high||$371.71||Avg. volume||500,267|
|50-day MA||$350.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$337.07||Market Cap||31.79B|
ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS) Company Bio
Ansys Inc. develops and markets engineering simulation software and services used by engineers, designers, researchers, and students in the aerospace, automotive, materials and chemical processing, turbo machinery, consumer products, electronics, biomedical, energy, and defense and other industries, as well as academia worldwide. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
ANSS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ansys Inc. To summarize, we found that Ansys Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ansys Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 45.95; that's higher than 87.26% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 12.63% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ANSS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ANSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANSS Latest Social Stream
View Full ANSS Social Stream
Latest ANSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ansys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANSS as an investment opportunity.
/ Key Highlights
Ansys Simulation Solutions To Launch Network Processor Chip For Routing, AI, 5G Backhaul, Cybersecurity Applications
H3C Semiconductor leveraged Ansys Inc (NASDAQ: ANSS ) simulation solutions is set to roll out ENGIANT 660 network processor chip that permitted routing, AI, 5G backhaul, and cybersecurity applications. H3C Semiconductor designers used Ansys' multiphysics simulation platform to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
H3C Semiconductor and Ansys Innovate Next-Generation Network Processor Chip for High-end Routing, 5G Backhaul, AI and Cybersecurity Applications
/ Key Highlights
Engineering simulation software and services provider Ansys Inc. is collaborating with Velodyne to develop software models of next-generation automotive lidar sensors to identify driving hazards for autonomous vehicles. Ansys (ANSS) Chief Technology Officer, Prith Banerjee, said, “As part of Ansys’ AV ecosystem, Velodyne is helping to define the landscape of safe autonomous driving. Velodyne’s leading-edge automotive lidar greatly increases the safety and reliability of ADA, powering highly intelligent AVs that improve decision making across many complex edge case scenarios.” Banerjee added, “Using VRXPERIENCE, OEMs will validate the lidar’s software stack and have full access to a validated sensor model while preserving Velodyne’s IP.
Velodyne Lidar Inc (NASDAQ: VLDR ) and Ansys Inc (NASDAQ: ANSS ) are developing cutting-edge software models of automotive lidar sensors for better hazard identification abilities for highly progressive automotive vehicles (AVs). The partnership will incorporate Velodyne's lidar design into … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ANSS Price Returns