ANSYS Inc. (ANSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANSS POWR Grades
- ANSS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANSS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ANSS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
ANSS Stock Summary
- ANSYS INC's market capitalization of $20,001,413,724 is ahead of 90.55% of US-listed equities.
- ANSS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,321.96 -- higher than 98.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.02, ANSYS INC has a higher such ratio than 89.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANSYS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BHVN, FFIV, PTC, NTRA, and IPGP.
- Visit ANSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ansys.com.
ANSS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ANSS's price/sales ratio is 303.85% higher, now standing at 10.5.
- ANSS's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANSS.
ANSS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 8.24%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.92%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.25%.
The table below shows ANSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANSS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.31% of graded US stocks.
- ANSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.32 -- ranking 423rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEK, BGSF, and CSGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANSS.
The table below shows ANSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$232.19||52-week high||$413.89|
|Prev. close||$227.57||52-week low||$225.55|
|Day high||$233.64||Avg. volume||515,761|
|50-day MA||$259.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$290.92||Market Cap||20.22B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ANSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANSS Latest Social Stream
View Full ANSS Social Stream
Latest ANSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANSYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANSS as an investment opportunity.
Ansys (ANSS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
How far off is ANSYS, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ANSS ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to buy according to Mark McMeans’ Brasada Capital Management. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of McMeans’ investment philosophy and performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy According to Mark McMeans’ Brasada Capital Management. Mark McMeans is the chief executive officer and founding partner of Brasada […]
Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS) announced that Ansys® Mechanical™ is one of the first commercial finite element analysis (FEA) programs supporting AMD Instinct™ accelerators, the newest data center GPUs from AMD. The AMD Instinct™ accelerators are designed to provide exceptional performance for data centers and supercomputers to help solve the world's most complex problems.
Earlier this week, ANSYS, Inc (NASDAQ: ANSS) held a virtual analyst day. Ansys clocked 6% revenue growth in Q2 to $473.9 million, beating the consensus of $467 million. EPS of $1.77 beat the consensus of $1.60. After digesting the new 2025 targets and connecting with IR, KeyBanc analyst Jason Celino came away with three takeaways. Firstly, he appreciated the 12% ACV CAGR target (an uptick from the previous 11% framework). But he questioned the implied acceleration of core-simulation market growt
ANSS Price Returns