ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS): Price and Financial Metrics
ANSS Stock Summary
- ANSS has a higher market value than 89.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,289,393,799.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ansys Inc is higher than 91.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.15, Ansys Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ansys Inc are TWTR, TRMB, JKHY, NTAP, and AZPN.
- ANSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ansys Inc's official web site, go to www.ansys.com.
ANSS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANSS Price/Volume Stats
ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS) Company Bio
Ansys Inc. develops and markets engineering simulation software and services used by engineers, designers, researchers, and students in the aerospace, automotive, materials and chemical processing, turbo machinery, consumer products, electronics, biomedical, energy, and defense and other industries, as well as academia worldwide. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.