ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS): Price and Financial Metrics
ANSS Stock Summary
- ANSS has a market capitalization of $22,249,661,316 -- more than approximately 90.82% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ansys Inc is higher than 92.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ANSS's price/sales ratio is 15.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ansys Inc are TWTR, SSNC, GLW, TRMB, and IQ.
- ANSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ansys Inc's official web site, go to www.ansys.com.
ANSS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$278.36||52-week high||$280.22|
|Prev. close||$270.70||52-week low||$158.27|
|Day high||$279.16||Avg. volume||491,828|
|50-day MA||$256.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$218.63||Market Cap||23.44B|
ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS) Company Bio
Ansys Inc. develops and markets engineering simulation software and services used by engineers, designers, researchers, and students in the aerospace, automotive, materials and chemical processing, turbo machinery, consumer products, electronics, biomedical, energy, and defense and other industries, as well as academia worldwide. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.