ANSYS Inc. (ANSS): Price and Financial Metrics
ANSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$293.36||52-week high||$351.23|
|Prev. close||$298.86||52-week low||$230.00|
|Day high||$301.56||Avg. volume||474,173|
|50-day MA||$291.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$308.73||Market Cap||25.49B|
ANSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANSS POWR Grades
- ANSS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANSS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ANSS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ANSS Stock Summary
- ANSS has a higher market value than 91.74% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,323,422,074.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ANSYS INC is higher than 91.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.73, ANSYS INC has a higher such ratio than 92.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANSS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APPF, EVRI, KMB, GD, and USM.
- Visit ANSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ansys.com.
ANSS Valuation Summary
- ANSS's price/sales ratio is 11.6; this is 383.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ANSS's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANSS.
ANSS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.14%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.25%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.17%.
The table below shows ANSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANSS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.31% of graded US stocks.
- ANSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.32 -- ranking 423rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEK, BGSF, and CSGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANSS.
The table below shows ANSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANSS Latest Social Stream
View Full ANSS Social Stream
Latest ANSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANSYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANSS as an investment opportunity.
Ansys and Carnegie Mellon University Name Professor Rebecca Taylor to Inaugural Ansys Career Development Chair in Engineering
CMU and Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS) deepen their longstanding partnership, appointing Professor Rebecca Taylor to the inaugural Ansys Career Development Chair in Engineering. The title recognizes engineering faculty at CMU who conduct education and research in fields related to Ansys or integrate Ansys solutions into research projects and curricula.
ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANSS) announced today that Ajei Gopal, president and chief executive officer, will participate in a moderated discussion at the 49th Nasdaq Investor Conference, held in association with Morgan Stanley at the May Fair Hotel in London on Wednesday, December 6, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. ET or 1:30 p.m. GMT.
Ansys (ANSS) partners with TSMC and Microsoft to address complex multiphysics requirements and ensure reliability for advanced designs.
In a notable insider transaction, Ajei Gopal, the President and CEO of Ansys Inc (NASDAQ:ANSS), sold 9,566 shares of the company on November 14, 2023.
Ansys Collaborates with TSMC and Microsoft to Accelerate Mechanical Stress Simulation for 3D-IC Reliability in the Cloud
Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS) has collaborated with TSMC and Microsoft to validate a joint solution for analyzing mechanical stresses in multi-die 3D-IC systems manufactured with TSMC's 3DFabric™ advanced packaging technologies. This collaborative solution gives customers added confidence to address novel multiphysics requirements that improve the functional reliability of advanced designs using TSMC's 3DFabric, a comprehensive family of 3D silicon stacking and advanced packaging technologies.
ANSS Price Returns