ANSYS Inc. (ANSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANSS POWR Grades
- ANSS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.71% of US stocks.
- ANSS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ANSS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ANSS Stock Summary
- ANSS has a market capitalization of $24,609,206,388 -- more than approximately 90.92% of US stocks.
- ANSS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,439.26 -- higher than 97.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.14, ANSYS INC has a higher such ratio than 90.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANSS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTC, YELP, DLB, CRCT, and CHKP.
- Visit ANSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ansys.com.
ANSS Valuation Summary
- ANSS's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.1; this is 106.53% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ANSS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 29.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANSS.
ANSS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.21%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.01%.
The table below shows ANSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANSS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.31% of graded US stocks.
- ANSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.32 -- ranking 423rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEK, BGSF, and CSGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANSS.
The table below shows ANSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$275.23||52-week high||$342.77|
|Prev. close||$282.50||52-week low||$194.23|
|Day high||$279.82||Avg. volume||411,748|
|50-day MA||$249.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$248.52||Market Cap||23.98B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ANSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANSS Latest Social Stream
View Full ANSS Social Stream
Latest ANSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANSYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANSS as an investment opportunity.
New Ansys 2023 Release Amplifies Product Design and Engineering Success for Customers Across Industries
The software and service improvements in Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS) 2023 R1 concentrate and amplify the incredible advantages that engineering simulation provides to multidisciplinary engineering and R&D teams. Ansys 2023 R1 enables organizations to accelerate past complexity and integration challenges to design the next generation of world-changing products by taking advantage of performance improvements, cross-discipline workflow integrations, and innovative capabilities.
As you may recall in last Tuesday’s Market 360, I gave a preview of how the big banks were poised to do and whether they were good buys ahead of their earnings releases.
ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANSS) announced today that the Company expects to release its fourth quarter and FY 2022 earnings on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, after the market closes. The Company will hold a conference call conducted by Ajei Gopal, president and chief executive officer and Nicole Anasenes, chief financial officer and senior vice president of finance at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 23, 2023 to discuss fourth quarter and FY 2022 results and future outlook.
ANSYS (ANSS) solutions are being used by Turntide to design and test components for construction equipment.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
ANSS Price Returns