ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANSS POWR Grades
- ANSS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANSS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- ANSS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ANSS Stock Summary
- ANSS has a higher market value than 91.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,358,556,766.
- ANSS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 361.26 -- higher than 91.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ansys Inc is higher than 91.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ansys Inc are XPEV, ZG, ESTC, ROKU, and PSTG.
- Visit ANSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ansys.com.
ANSS Valuation Summary
- ANSS's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.1; this is 86.36% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ANSS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 47.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ANSS's price/sales ratio has gone up 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANSS.
ANSS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 58.14%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 59.51%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 218.3%.
The table below shows ANSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANSS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.15% of graded US stocks.
- ANSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.32 -- ranking 422nd of 560 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, CDNS, and TTEK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANSS.
The table below shows ANSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$358.85||52-week high||$413.19|
|Prev. close||$359.40||52-week low||$292.79|
|Day high||$361.18||Avg. volume||402,259|
|50-day MA||$359.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$353.79||Market Cap||31.31B|
ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS) Company Bio
Ansys Inc. develops and markets engineering simulation software and services used by engineers, designers, researchers, and students in the aerospace, automotive, materials and chemical processing, turbo machinery, consumer products, electronics, biomedical, energy, and defense and other industries, as well as academia worldwide. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANSS Latest Social Stream
View Full ANSS Social Stream
Latest ANSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ansys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANSS as an investment opportunity.
ANSYS, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ANSS) Recent Stock Performance Looks Decent- Can Strong Fundamentals Be the Reason?
ANSYS' (NASDAQ:ANSS) stock up by 3.8% over the past week. Given its impressive performance, we decided to study the...
/ Key Highlights
PITTSBURGH, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANSS) announced today that the Company expects to release its third quarter earnings on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will hold a conference call conducted by Ajei Gopal, president and chief executive officer and Nicole Anasenes, chief financial officer and senior vice president of finance at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 4, 2021 to discuss third quarter 2021 results and future o
/ Key Highlights
Playoff baseball, pumpkin spice lattes, the upcoming holiday season, and what looks to be another great year for the U.S. stock market are all reasons to smile. A roaring bull market is nice when you're in one; but looking in from the outside at high valuations and seeing many stocks that have multiplied in a matter of months can feel intimidating. Here's what makes Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT), Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS), and AAR Corporation (NYSE: AIR) all great buys now.
ANSS Price Returns