Aon PLC (AON): Price and Financial Metrics
AON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$312.16||52-week high||$338.27|
|Prev. close||$312.37||52-week low||$246.21|
|Day high||$315.33||Avg. volume||831,159|
|50-day MA||$322.50||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$303.06||Market Cap||63.76B|
AON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AON POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AON is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.81% of US stocks).
AON Stock Summary
- AON has a higher market value than 96.69% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $63,726,643,135.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AON is -181.14 -- better than just 0.22% of US stocks.
- AON's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.13% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AON PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be MTD, BW, BOWL, CUTR, and ESTA.
- AON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AON PLC's official web site, go to www.aon.com.
AON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AON's price/sales ratio is 140.91% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- AON's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AON.
AON Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.13%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 59.84%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.26%.
The table below shows AON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.81% of graded US stocks.
- AON's asset turnover comes in at 0.37 -- ranking 40th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- RGA, AXS, and JRVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AON.
The table below shows AON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AON Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AON, see our AON price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$283.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.82 (Hold)|
Aon PLC (AON) Company Bio
Aon plc (English: /ˈeɪɒn/) is a British-American multinational professional services firm that sells a range of financial risk-mitigation products, including insurance, pension administration, and health-insurance plans. Aon has approximately 50,000 employees in 120 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
AON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AON Latest Social Stream
View Full AON Social Stream
Latest AON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AON PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AON as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Marsh & McLennan, Aon, Brown and Brown, Erie Indemnity and Ryan Specialty
Marsh & McLennan, Aon, Brown and Brown, Erie Indemnity and Ryan Specialty have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
5 Stocks to Watch From the Prospering Insurance Brokerage Industry
Increased demand for insurance products, given an aging population, baby boomers and millennials, and the adoption of technology should drive insurance brokers like MMC, AON, BRO, ERIE and RYAN.
Transitioning market remains focused on profitable growth: Aon's 2023 Canadian Spring Insurance Market Update
Aon plc (NYSE: AON), a leading global professional services firm, has released its Spring 2023 Canadian Insurance Market Update. Published in support of Aon's ongoing commitment to help Canadian clients make better decisions about risk management and insurance programs, the report finds that despite economic volatility, catastrophic climate events, supply chain and labour challenges and geopolitical uncertainty, the market has proved remarkable resiliency. Primary insurers are maintaining strate
Top Stock Reports for Broadcom, Bank of America & Thermo Fisher Scientific
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Broadcom Inc. (AVGO), Bank of America (BAC) and Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO).
EMBR LABS SECURES $35 MILLION TO FUND MARKET EXPANSION
Embr Labs, Inc, makers of Embr Wave®, the leading wearable to treat the symptoms of menopause, today announced that it has raised $35 million via intellectual property (IP)-based debt financing. Led by GT Investment Partners ("Ghost Tree Partners") in collaboration with Aon plc (NYSE: AON), the financing will fuel Embr's consumer growth strategy via retail and geographic expansion, improving even more lives with the power of temperature.
AON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AONHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aon plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aon plc (AON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aon plc (AON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aon plc (AON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...