Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK) (AON): Price and Financial Metrics
AON Stock Summary
- AON has a higher market value than 95.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,941,742,394.
- AON's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Aon plc's share price is greater than that of just 12.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aon plc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCO, ICE, HUM, EMR, and BK.
- AON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aon plc's official web site, go to www.aon.com.
AON Stock Price Chart More Charts
AON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.42||52-week high||$214.84|
|Prev. close||$213.10||52-week low||$151.65|
|Day high||$214.84||Avg. volume||664,275|
|50-day MA||$205.60||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$192.92||Market Cap||49.52B|
Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK) (AON) Company Bio
Aon plc AON provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing services worldwide. It operates through two segments, Risk Solutions and HR Solutions. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.