Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK) (AON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AON POWR Grades
- AON scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.45% of US stocks.
- AON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AON ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AON Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $56,863,107,000, Aon plc has a greater market value than 95.74% of US stocks.
- Aon plc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Aon plc's share price is greater than that of just 10.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCO, LFC, MET, AMOV, and RELX.
- AON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aon plc's official web site, go to www.aon.com.
AON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$255.20||52-week high||$260.97|
|Prev. close||$254.24||52-week low||$177.21|
|Day high||$255.58||Avg. volume||1,679,969|
|50-day MA||$236.99||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$214.06||Market Cap||57.59B|
Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK) (AON) Company Bio
Aon plc AON provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing services worldwide. It operates through two segments, Risk Solutions and HR Solutions. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
AON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AON, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Aon plc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Aon plc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 88. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 67.92% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- AON's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 27.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AON Latest Social Stream
View Full AON Social Stream
Latest AON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aon plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AON as an investment opportunity.
The ranking celebrates 100 senior people of colour who are leading by example and are removing barriers on the pathway to success for ethnic minority employees.
Aon and Willis Towers Watson agreed to sell a package of assets to a smaller rival in an effort to win antitrust approval for their tie-up to create the world’s largest insurance broker.
Aon and Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Take Important Step Toward the Close of Proposed Combination with Agreement to Sell Set of WTW Assets to Gallagher
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) and Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) today announced they have signed a definitive agreement to sell Willis Re and a set of Willis Towers Watson corporate risk and broking and health and benefits services to Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Gallagher). These businesses will be divested for a total consideration of $3.57 billion.
Aon (AON) had an impressive 1Q as a result of its outstanding operational performance. Shares of the global professional service company rallied as investors reacted to a 10% increase in revenue to $3.5 billion. Revenue growth was driven mainly by strong retention and net new business generation. Aon also benefited from a 5% reduction in its operating expenses. Net income attributable to shareholders increased 18% to $913 million, or $4 a share. Cash flow from operations was up 66% to $561 million, as free cash flow increased 91% to $532 million. During the quarter, Aon purchased 0.2 million Class A ordinary shares, valued at $50 million.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
AON Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|