Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK) (AON): Price and Financial Metrics
AON Stock Summary
- AON has a market capitalization of $45,574,846,467 -- more than approximately 95.45% of US stocks.
- Aon plc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- AON's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aon plc are BBT, BK, MCO, ICE, and EMR.
- Visit AON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aon.com.
AON Stock Price Chart More Charts
AON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$205.20||52-week high||$206.78|
|Prev. close||$205.51||52-week low||$135.30|
|Day high||$205.91||Avg. volume||905,680|
|50-day MA||$195.36||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$186.91||Market Cap||48.04B|
Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK) (AON) Company Bio
Aon plc AON provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing services worldwide. It operates through two segments, Risk Solutions and HR Solutions. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.