Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK) (AON) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AON has less fluctuation in its price than 90% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AON's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VIVO, HIHO, SBAC, WMT and RGCO.
AON Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AON, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 68.15% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Aon plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Aon plc produces a dividend yield 0.88% -- which falls in the bottom 12.25%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Aon plc's expected return of -68.15% is higher than only 11.73% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Aon plc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 11.73% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, AON's equity discount rate is less than 94.63% of those stocks.
AON Dividend Chart
AON Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AON Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FANH||Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares||5.19%|
|2||ERIE||Erie Indemnity Company -||1.75%|
|3||AJG||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.||1.73%|
|4||MMC||Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.||1.58%|
|5||WLTW||Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares||1.32%|
|6||AON||Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK)||0.88%|
|7||BRO||Brown & Brown, Inc.||0.76%|
|8||GOCO||GoHealth Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|9||PN||Patriot National, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||HUIZ||Huize Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|