Apache Corporation (APA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where APA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- APA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- APA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
APA Stock Summary
- APA Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.13% of US listed stocks.
- For APA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -10.63 for APA Corp; that's greater than it is for just 1.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APA Corp are PFX, X, SUNS, TKC, and NATH.
- Visit APA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apachecorp.com.
APA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, APA's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.35% lower, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 243 months, APA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- APA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APA.
APA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.33%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -43.18%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -69.17%.
The table below shows APA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.94% of graded US stocks.
- APA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 49th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SD, CPE, and DWSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APA.
The table below shows APA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.10||52-week high||$34.40|
|Prev. close||$31.25||52-week low||$14.03|
|Day high||$31.04||Avg. volume||10,172,722|
|50-day MA||$27.89||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$22.79||Market Cap||10.93B|
Apache Corporation (APA) Company Bio
Apache Corporation explores, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in the Permian Basin, the Anadarko basin in western Oklahoma, and the Texas Panhandle, Gulf Coast areas of the United States, as well as in Western Canada. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
APA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APA Latest Social Stream
View Full APA Social Stream
Latest APA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APA Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APA as an investment opportunity.
Investment company RiverTree Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys First Trust TCW Unconstrained Plus Bond ETF, Pacer Lunt Large Cap Alternator ETF, iShares Core Aggressive Allocation ETF, Pacer Lunt Large Cap Multi-Factor Alternator ETF, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, sells ISHARES TRUST, Innovator U.S.
HOUSTON, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- APA Corporation (Nasdaq: APA) has been named to Newsweek’s 2022 list of America’s Most Responsible Companies. APA ranks third among upstream energy peers, an increase from sixth in 2021. The final list recognizes the top 500 most responsible companies in the United States, spanning 14 industries. “APA is committed to meeting the world’s demand for reliable energy in a cleaner, more sustainable way,” said APA CEO and President John J. Christmann IV. “We
KeyBanc analyst Leo Mariani maintained a Buy rating on APA (APA – Research Report) today and set a price target of $37.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $32.00. According to TipRanks.com, Mariani is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 32.0% and a 62.6% success rate. Mariani covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Whiting Petroleum Corporation, California Resources Corp, and Continental Resources. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for APA with a $37.13 average price target, representing a 24.8% upside.
Energy stocks are likely to keep outperforming in 2022.
If you had $1,000 and knew exactly the right stock to trade every day, this is how much money you could have made in 2021
APA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|