Apache Corporation (APA): Price and Financial Metrics
APA Stock Summary
- Apache Corp's market capitalization of $12,612,257,066 is ahead of 86.26% of US-listed equities.
- Apache Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, APA has reported earnings growth of -100.56%, putting it ahead of just 13.51% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apache Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TRGP, DXC, CZR, MLCO, and HNP.
- APA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apache Corp's official web site, go to www.apachecorp.com.
APA Stock Price Chart More Charts
APA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.85||52-week high||$38.12|
|Prev. close||$29.98||52-week low||$18.33|
|Day high||$29.49||Avg. volume||7,230,911|
|50-day MA||$25.42||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$25.95||Market Cap||10.85B|
Apache Corporation (APA) Company Bio
Apache Corporation explores, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in the Permian Basin, the Anadarko basin in western Oklahoma, and the Texas Panhandle, Gulf Coast areas of the United States, as well as in Western Canada. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Houston, Texas.
APA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Apache Corp. To summarize, we found that Apache Corp ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Apache Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.48 years comes in at -0.28%; that's greater than only 6.23% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Apache Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 17.57% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Apache Corp experienced a tax rate of about 102% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 98.78% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|