Apache Corporation (APA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where APA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- APA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- APA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.41% of US stocks).
APA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APA is -6.54 -- better than just 1.81% of US stocks.
- For APA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.5 for APA Corp; that's greater than it is for just 1.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APA Corp are TKC, ELP, GPP, JACK, and BBGI.
- Visit APA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apachecorp.com.
APA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, APA's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.35% lower, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 243 months, APA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- APA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APA.
APA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.05%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -43.09%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.26%.
The table below shows APA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.71% of graded US stocks.
- APA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 49th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SD, CPE, and DWSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APA.
The table below shows APA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.60||52-week high||$24.30|
|Prev. close||$21.91||52-week low||$7.45|
|Day high||$22.60||Avg. volume||7,952,240|
|50-day MA||$18.76||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$18.96||Market Cap||8.54B|
Apache Corporation (APA) Company Bio
Apache Corporation explores, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in the Permian Basin, the Anadarko basin in western Oklahoma, and the Texas Panhandle, Gulf Coast areas of the United States, as well as in Western Canada. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
APA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APA Latest Social Stream
View Full APA Social Stream
Latest APA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APA Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APA as an investment opportunity.
These are the energy stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
APA Corporation with ticker code (APA) now have 29 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 40 and 19 with a mean TP of 27.5. Now with the previous closing price of 20.49 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 34.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 18.54 and the 200 day MA is 19.79. The market cap for the company is $7,613m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="APA" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] APA Corporation, through its subsidiaries, explores for and produces oil and gas properties. It has operations in the United States, Egypt, and the United Kingdom, as well as has exploration activities offshore Suriname. It ...
HOUSTON, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of APA Corporation (Nasdaq: APA) has declared a regular cash dividend on the company''s common shares, increasing the quarterly dividend rate to 6.25 cents per share, up from 2.5 cents per share.
With oil prices staging a rebound, the commodity appears to be headed for a rally, which is why investors should consider top energy stocks.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
APA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|