APA Corp. (APA): Price and Financial Metrics
APA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.14||52-week high||$50.58|
|Prev. close||$41.28||52-week low||$30.67|
|Day high||$41.44||Avg. volume||5,381,120|
|50-day MA||$41.95||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$39.25||Market Cap||12.33B|
APA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APA POWR Grades
- APA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- APA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
APA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APA is 13.04 -- better than 97.11% of US stocks.
- APA CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.46 for APA CORP; that's greater than it is for 98.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APA CORP are SBS, CENX, BGS, SID, and SIX.
- APA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APA CORP's official web site, go to www.apachecorp.com.
APA Valuation Summary
- APA's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- APA's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APA.
APA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 6.21%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.21%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.69%.
The table below shows APA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.94% of graded US stocks.
- APA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 49th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SD, CPE, and DWSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APA.
The table below shows APA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APA Latest Social Stream
View Full APA Social Stream
Latest APA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APA as an investment opportunity.
Australian oil and gas major Santos said on Tuesday it would divest half of its working interest in 148 exploration leases on the Alaska North Slope at its Pikka project, in a farm-down agreement with two Alaska-based companies. Santos had initially acquired the parcels of land on the eastern North Slope as part of its merger with Oil Search in 2021. Santos' working interest in the $2.6 billion Pikka project would effectively be reduced to 25% after the execution of the farm-down.
APA Corporation's ( NASDAQ:APA ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.25 per share on 22nd of November. The...
APA Corporation and TotalEnergies Announce Oil Project of 200,000 b/d in Block 58 and Launch Development Studies with the Objective of Sanctioning the Project by Year-end 2024
HOUSTON, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- APA Corporation (Nasdaq: APA) and TotalEnergies have announced the launching of development studies for a large oil project in Block 58, offshore Suriname. TotalEnergies is the operator of Block 58, with a 50% interest, alongside APA (50%). Successful appraisal of the two main oil discoveries, with the drilling and testing of two wells at Sapakara South and three wells at Krabdagu, confirmed combined recoverable resources of approximately 700 million b
HOUSTON, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of APA Corporation (Nasdaq: APA) has declared a regular cash dividend on the company's common shares. The dividend on common shares is payable Nov. 22, 2023, to stockholders of record on Oct. 23, 2023, at a rate of 25 cents per share on the corporation’s common stock. About APAAPA Corporation owns consolidated subsidiaries that explore for and produce oil and natural gas in the United States, Egypt and the United Kingdom and that
Investors are turning away from risky bets and putting their money in safe stocks this week.
APA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|