Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
APAM Stock Summary
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.25% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- APAM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc are HBB, MGPI, LLIT, PKE, and GHM.
- Visit APAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.91||52-week high||$55.25|
|Prev. close||$46.06||52-week low||$17.69|
|Day high||$48.03||Avg. volume||665,770|
|50-day MA||$50.78||Dividend yield||8.1%|
|200-day MA||$41.72||Market Cap||3.29B|
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
APAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for APAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 23%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.81 years, is -0.03% -- higher than just 20.26% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- APAM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 22.3% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APAM Latest Social Stream
View Full APAM Social Stream
Latest APAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APAM as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners (APAM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) closed the most recent trading day at $47.86, moving -1.2% from the previous trading session.
(Bloomberg) -- Danone said Emmanuel Faber will step down as chief executive officer in an attempt to alleviate pressure from shareholders who have called for new management to revive the world’s largest yogurt maker.Danone said late Monday it will separate the chairman and CEO positions, which Faber, 57, has held for the past three years. Once the company finds a new CEO, Faber will become non-executive chairman. The stock fell as much as 2.3% in Paris.Danone is suffering on three fronts. Nondairy substitutes are failing to compensate for a slowdown in yogurt. Meanwhile demand for bottled water has wilted as restaurants close due to the pandemic, while infant formula sales weaken due to slowing birthrates.“This is not a clean break,” wrote Bruno Monteyne, an analyst at Sanford C. Bernst...
Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) to sell 963,614 shares, representing ~1% of the firm’s outstanding equity and a selling stockholder has agreed to sell 146,466 shares in an underwritten public offering; aggregate offering size of ~1.1M shares.Net proceeds to purchase 963,614 common units of Artisan Partners Holdings, the company’s direct subsidiary.The...
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) (the “Company” or “Artisan Partners”) is announcing today that it has agreed to sell 963,614 shares of the Company’s Class A common stock (representing approximately 1% of the firm’s outstanding equity) and a selling stockholder has agreed to sell 146,466 shares of the Company’s Class A common stock in an underwritten public offering, for an aggregate offering size of 1,110,080 shares of the Company’s Class A common stock. The Company intends to use all of the net proceeds of the offering received by the Company to purchase 963,614 common units of Artisan Partners Holdings LP, the Company’s direct subsidiary, from certain limited partners, including employee-partners, of Artisan Partners Hol...
APAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!