Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
APAM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APAM is 6.59 -- better than 94.32% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.04 for Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VC, WRLD, AMSF, RGR, and MGPI.
- Visit APAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
APAM Price/Volume Stats
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.