Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APAM POWR Grades
- APAM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APAM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- APAM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.7% of US stocks).
APAM Stock Summary
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.5% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, APAM is more volatile than just 3.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc are MANT, LGIH, WDFC, IPDN, and PGC.
- Visit APAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Valuation Summary
- APAM's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 200% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 103 months, APAM's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- APAM's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APAM.
APAM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.7%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -10.93%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.6%.
The table below shows APAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.9% of graded US stocks.
- APAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.919 -- ranking 18th of 446 Trading stocks.
- PZN, HTA, and VRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APAM.
The table below shows APAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.04||52-week high||$57.65|
|Prev. close||$48.20||52-week low||$39.57|
|Day high||$49.05||Avg. volume||556,672|
|50-day MA||$50.08||Dividend yield||8.3%|
|200-day MA||$51.13||Market Cap||3.88B|
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
APAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APAM Latest Social Stream
View Full APAM Social Stream
Latest APAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APAM as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) will report its third quarter 2021 financial results and information relating to its quarterly dividend on October 26, 2021 at approximately 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time). Artisan Partners Asset Managements earnings release and supplemental materials will be available on the investor relations section of artisanpartners.com at that time. Chief Executive Officer Eric Colson and Chief Financial Officer C.J. Daley will host a conference call on October 27, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
MILWAUKEE, Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported that its assets under management ("AUM") as of September 30, 2021 totaled $173.6 billion. Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $85.4 billion of total firm AUM, while separate accounts and other AUM 1 accounted for $88.2 billion.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Franklin's (BEN) August AUM rises sequentially on the positive impacts of markets and approximately unchanged long-term net flows.
APAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch