Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
APAM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APAM is 6.59 -- better than 94.21% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- APAM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc are VC, SCHN, PETS, DHIL, and RGR.
- APAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's official web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
APAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.82||52-week high||$38.09|
|Prev. close||$35.69||52-week low||$23.40|
|Day high||$36.05||Avg. volume||358,245|
|50-day MA||$33.50||Dividend yield||7.59%|
|200-day MA||$28.94||Market Cap||2.79B|
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
APAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc ranked in the 56st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for APAM, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc over the past 5.48 years is -0.03%; that's higher than merely 23.92% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- APAM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 16.01. This coverage rate is greater than that of 81.39% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|