Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APAM POWR Grades
- APAM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- APAM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- APAM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.29% of US stocks).
APAM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APAM is 3.79 -- better than 87.13% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC comes in at -19.06%, a number that bests only 9.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC are HCSG, MPX, CMT, SCHN, and COCO.
- APAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC's official web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, APAM's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.43% lower, now standing at 9.
- Over the past 122 months, APAM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 65.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APAM.
APAM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -36.09%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -1.75%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.71%.
The table below shows APAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92% of graded US stocks.
- APAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.955 -- ranking 18th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SEB, VRTS, and MC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APAM.
The table below shows APAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.79||52-week high||$40.68|
|Prev. close||$30.54||52-week low||$25.67|
|Day high||$30.80||Avg. volume||573,667|
|50-day MA||$33.88||Dividend yield||7.2%|
|200-day MA||$33.43||Market Cap||2.45B|
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
APAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APAM Latest Social Stream
View Full APAM Social Stream
Latest APAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APAM as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners Asset Management (NYSE:APAM) shareholders have earned a 29% CAGR over the last three years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. ( NYSE:APAM ) share price...
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. Reports February 2023 Assets Under Management
MILWAUKEE, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported that its preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of February 28, 2023 totaled $134.8 billion. Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $64.7 billion of total firm AUM, while separate accounts and other AUM1 accounted for $70.1 billion. PRELIMINARY ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY2 As of February 28, 2023 - ($ Millions) Growth Team Global Opportunities$19,511 Glob
Down -15.76% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why You Should You Buy the Dip in Artisan Partners (APAM)
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Artisan Partners (APAM) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Is Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Outperforming Other Finance Stocks This Year?
Here is how Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) and Coinbase Global, Inc. (COIN) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. Reports January 2023 Assets Under Management
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported that its preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of January 31, 2023 totaled $138.1 billion. Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $66.1 billion of total firm AUM, while separate accounts and other AUM1 accounted for $72.0 billion. PRELIMINARY ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY2 As of January 31, 2023 - ($ Millions) Growth Team Global Opportunities$20,041 Global
APAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...