Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
APAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.11||52-week high||$42.97|
|Prev. close||$37.10||52-week low||$25.67|
|Day high||$37.29||Avg. volume||671,208|
|50-day MA||$38.70||Dividend yield||6.59%|
|200-day MA||$35.28||Market Cap||2.72B|
APAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APAM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where APAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.64% of US stocks.
- APAM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- APAM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
APAM Stock Summary
- ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.97% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC comes in at -19.48%, a number that bests merely 12.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRTS, VVOS, EDBL, MPX, and SXI.
- Visit APAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, APAM's price/sales ratio is 39.13% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- APAM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 47.7 over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APAM.
APAM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -36.09%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -1.75%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.71%.
The table below shows APAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92% of graded US stocks.
- APAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.955 -- ranking 18th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SEB, VRTS, and MC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APAM.
The table below shows APAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
APAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APAM Latest Social Stream
View Full APAM Social Stream
Latest APAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APAM as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: APAM) today announced that it will be hosting an investor day beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on September 27, 2023, during which the Company’s senior management will discuss the business. The agenda for the event is as follows: Welcome Remarks—Eileen Kwei, Chief Administrative OfficerBusiness Overview—Eric Colson, Chief Executive OfficerInvestment Strategy and Development—Jason Gottl
MILWAUKEE, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported that its preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of August 31, 2023 totaled $142.8 billion. Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $69.4 billion of total firm AUM, while separate accounts and other AUM1 accounted for $73.4 billion. PRELIMINARY ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY2 As of August 31, 2023 - ($ Millions) Growth Team Global Opportunities$ 20,066 Global
Here is how Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) and Axa Sa (AXAHY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
There's A Lot To Like About Artisan Partners Asset Management's (NYSE:APAM) Upcoming US$0.61 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. ( NYSE:APAM ) for its dividend will need to make their...
MILWAUKEE, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported that its preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of July 31, 2023 totaled $146.4 billion. Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $70.9 billion of total firm AUM, while separate accounts and other AUM1 accounted for $75.5 billion. PRELIMINARY ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY2 As of July 31, 2023 - ($ Millions) Growth Team Global Opportunities $ 21,053 Global Disc
APAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch