Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APAM POWR Grades
- APAM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APAM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- APAM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.89% of US stocks).
APAM Stock Summary
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.72% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc are FLXS, GROW, MLI, SMID, and PGC.
- Visit APAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Valuation Summary
- APAM's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 200% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 103 months, APAM's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- APAM's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APAM.
APAM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.58%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.95%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.06%.
The table below shows APAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92% of graded US stocks.
- APAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.955 -- ranking 18th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SEB, VRTS, and MC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APAM.
The table below shows APAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.28||52-week high||$53.29|
|Prev. close||$38.37||52-week low||$32.07|
|Day high||$38.59||Avg. volume||580,587|
|50-day MA||$37.13||Dividend yield||8.15%|
|200-day MA||$40.77||Market Cap||2.94B|
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
APAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APAM Latest Social Stream
View Full APAM Social Stream
Latest APAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APAM as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported that its preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of January 31, 2022 totaled $163.6 billion. Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $79.2 billion of total firm AUM, while separate accounts and other AUM1 accounted for $84.4 billion. PRELIMINARY ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY2 As of January 31, 2022 - ($ Millions) Growth Team Global Opportunities$24,435 Global
Investment company Prime Capital Investment Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR, Walmart Inc, The Walt Disney Co, Mastercard Inc, Microsoft Corp, sells Vanguard Small Cap Value ETF, Industrial Select Sector SPDR, Constellation Brands Inc, Southwest Airlines Co, NVIDIA Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Prime Capital Investment Advisors, LLC.
Bristow, VA, based Investment company Hendershot Investments Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Visa Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Brookfield Asset Management Inc, Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc, Truist Financial Corp, sells Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc, Check Point Software Technologies, Wells Fargo, iShares Core U.S.
No summary available.
Investment company Inspire Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Inspire Corporate Bond Impact ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Government Bond ETF, Inspire 100 ETF, Sprott Physical Gold Trust, Vanguard Long-Term Government Bond ETF, sells iShares Core U.S.
APAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch