Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APAM POWR Grades
- APAM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APAM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- APAM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
APAM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APAM is 5.38 -- better than 93.28% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.17 for Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OZK, BSVN, BDR, PACW, and MNSB.
- Visit APAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artisanpartners.com.
APAM Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, APAM's price/earnings ratio is 23.55% higher, now standing at 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APAM.
APAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.79||52-week high||$57.65|
|Prev. close||$53.94||52-week low||$28.95|
|Day high||$54.59||Avg. volume||634,634|
|50-day MA||$52.94||Dividend yield||6.54%|
|200-day MA||$48.09||Market Cap||3.69B|
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Company Bio
Artisan Partners Asset Management provides its services to pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, endowments, foundations, charitable organizations, government entities, private funds and non-U.S. funds, as well as mutual funds, non-U.S. funds and collective trusts. It manages separate client-focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
APAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. To summarize, we found that Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.74 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 23.29% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- APAM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 20.36% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APAM Latest Social Stream
View Full APAM Social Stream
Latest APAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APAM as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported that its assets under management ("AUM") as of May 31, 2021 totaled $172.9 billion. Separate accounts1 accounted for $88.9 billion of total firm AUM, while Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $84.0 billion. ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY2 As of May 31, 2021 - ($ Millions) Growth Team Global Opportunities$26,419 Global Discovery2,363 U.S. Mid-Cap Growth16,826 U.S.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
In this article, we reviewed 10 best dividend stocks for Roth IRA according to billionaire Ken Fisher’s $159 billion hedge fund. We picked these dividend stocks from Ken Fisher’s Q1 portfolio. These stocks have a dividend yield of at least 4%. You can skip billionaire Ken Fisher’s investment philosophy, and go directly to the 5 […]
We Take A Look At Why Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc.'s (NYSE:APAM) CEO Compensation Is Well Earned
It would be hard to discount the role that CEO Eric Colson has played in delivering the impressive results at Artisan...
If you are looking for a fast-growing stock that is still seeing plenty of opportunities on the horizon, make sure to consider Artisan Partners (APAM).
APAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch