Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA): Price and Financial Metrics
APHA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,210%, Aphria Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.51% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that APHA's revenue has grown 1,338.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.4% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Aphria Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APHA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OGI, POWW, NEPT, HURN, and UAVS.
- APHA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aphria Inc's official web site, go to aphriainc.com.
APHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.14||52-week high||$32.29|
|Prev. close||$14.41||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$14.98||Avg. volume||23,135,541|
|50-day MA||$18.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.39||Market Cap||4.16B|
Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA) Company Bio
Aphria, Inc. engages in the production and supply of medical marijuana. Its products include alien dawg, champlian indica, grower's blend, champlain-sativa and blueberry. The company was founded by Cole Cacciavillani and John Cervini on June 22, 2011 and is headquartered in Leamington, Canada.
APHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APHA Latest Social Stream
View Full APHA Social Stream
Latest APHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aphria Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APHA as an investment opportunity.
Raising cash through massive equity issues will only hurt SNDL stock, but management isn't taking this into consideration.
Consolidation is likely good for the burgeoning industry, but the marijuana sector remains speculative and immature.
Yahoo Finance’s Julie Hyman, Brian Sozzi, Myles Udland, and Andy Serwer discuss outlook for U.S. marijuana laws.
Meanwhile, Curaleaf Holdings (OTC: CURLF) has delivered a nearly disappointing performance compared to last year. Curaleaf stock is up 16% year to date versus a 90% gain in 2020. Which of these cannabis stocks is the better pick going forward?
Aphria shareholders voted in favor of the proposed merger with rival Tilray, which will create the world’s largest cannabis company by revenue. Aphria (APHA) and Tilray (TLRY) first announced their proposed deal in December of last year. The required two-thirds majority of Aphria shareholders backed a motion to approve the deal at the company's shareholders meeting on Wednesday. Aphria said that the reverse-acquisition of Tilray was approved by 99.38% of the shares represented at its shareholders' meeting. Tilray will hold a meeting of shareholders to vote on the reverse takeover by Aphria on April 30. If the deal goes ahead, the two companies will operate under the Tilray brand with Aphria’s current CEO, Irwin D. Simon, leading the new entity. Simon said, "I want to thank all Aphria Sh...
APHA Price Returns
Continue Researching APHAWant to see what other sources are saying about Aphria Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!