Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APHA POWR Scores
- APHA scores best on the momentum dimension, with a momentum rank ahead of 70.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APHA is in value, which has been heading down over the past 194 days.
- APHA's current lowest rank is in the sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.23% of US stocks).
APHA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,210%, Aphria Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.54% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that APHA's revenue has grown 1,338.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.36% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Aphria Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aphria Inc are OGI, POWW, HURN, NEPT, and FEDU.
- APHA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aphria Inc's official web site, go to aphriainc.com.
APHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.38||52-week high||$32.29|
|Prev. close||$15.45||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$15.95||Avg. volume||21,826,307|
|50-day MA||$17.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.80||Market Cap||4.87B|
Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA) Company Bio
Aphria, Inc. engages in the production and supply of medical marijuana. Its products include alien dawg, champlian indica, grower's blend, champlain-sativa and blueberry. The company was founded by Cole Cacciavillani and John Cervini on June 22, 2011 and is headquartered in Leamington, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
APHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APHA Latest Social Stream
View Full APHA Social Stream
Latest APHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aphria Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APHA as an investment opportunity.
SNDL stock suffered a massive drop in its stock price.
Say hello to what has become, at a stroke, a dramatically larger marijuana company: the new version of Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY). On Monday, Tilray announced that its "business combination" with peer Aphria (NASDAQ: APHA) had been completed, and the two are now one. The news comes one business day after shareholders of the previous version of Tilray voted in favor of the deal.
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Canadian cannabis companies Tilray Inc. and Aphria Inc. announced the closing of their merger on Monday, creating the world's biggest weed company measured by revenue.
After Tilray’s (TLRY) shareholders voted in favor of the proposed merger Aphria (APHA) last Friday, the two cannabis companies announced today the completion of the transaction. The combined company, which will operate under the Tilray name, will be the world’s largest cannabis company, with a market capitalization of approximately $8.2 billion. The combination of Aphria and Tilray is expected to generate roughly $81 million in annual pre-tax cost savings within 18 months of the transaction's completion. (See Tilray stock analysis on TipRanks) The company will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Exchange under the symbol "TLRY" and will commence trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "TLRY" on May 5. Under the terms, Aphria shareholders receive 0.8381 of a Tilr...
APHA Price Returns