Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA): Price and Financial Metrics
APHA Stock Summary
- APHA's went public 1.41 years ago, making it older than just 1.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,471.7%, Aphria Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.82% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aphria Inc comes in at 542.28%, a number that bests 98.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aphria Inc are MLP, SGBX, METC, BSM, and VBTX.
- Visit APHA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aphria.ca.
APHA Stock Price Chart More Charts
APHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.91||52-week high||$10.14|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.03||Avg. volume||6,089,332|
|50-day MA||$3.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.15||Market Cap||777.70M|
Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA) Company Bio
Aphria, Inc. engages in the production and supply of medical marijuana. Its products include alien dawg, champlian indica, grower's blend, champlain-sativa and blueberry. The company was founded by Cole Cacciavillani and John Cervini on June 22, 2011 and is headquartered in Leamington, Canada.