Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA): Price and Financial Metrics
APHA Stock Summary
- Aphria Inc's stock had its IPO on November 2, 2018, making it an older stock than just 0.26% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,471.7%, Aphria Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.87% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that APHA's revenue has grown 542.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aphria Inc are AM, OR, EOLS, BBU, and ADES.
- APHA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aphria Inc's official web site, go to www.aphria.ca.
APHA Stock Price Chart More Charts
APHA Price/Volume Stats
Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA) Company Bio
Aphria, Inc. engages in the production and supply of medical marijuana. Its products include alien dawg, champlian indica, grower's blend, champlain-sativa and blueberry. The company was founded by Cole Cacciavillani and John Cervini on June 22, 2011 and is headquartered in Leamington, Canada.