Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA): Price and Financial Metrics
APHA Stock Summary
- Aphria Inc's stock had its IPO on November 2, 2018, making it an older stock than just 0.67% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,471.7%, Aphria Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.82% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aphria Inc comes in at 542.28%, a number that bests 98.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APHA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AM, OR, EOLS, ADES, and NBEV.
- Visit APHA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aphria.ca.
APHA Stock Price Chart More Charts
APHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.27||52-week high||$10.95|
|Prev. close||$5.19||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$5.33||Avg. volume||7,350,633|
|50-day MA||$4.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.14||Market Cap||1.33B|
Aphria Inc. Common Shares (APHA) Company Bio
Aphria, Inc. engages in the production and supply of medical marijuana. Its products include alien dawg, champlian indica, grower's blend, champlain-sativa and blueberry. The company was founded by Cole Cacciavillani and John Cervini on June 22, 2011 and is headquartered in Leamington, Canada.