Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.84% of US stocks.
- APO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
APO Stock Summary
- APO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.04 -- higher than just 0.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Apollo Global Management Inc is reporting a growth rate of 18,357.77%; that's higher than 99.79% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apollo Global Management Inc comes in at 206.89%, a number that bests 96.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apollo Global Management Inc are WBA, PFSW, SMED, DFIN, and URBN.
- Visit APO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apollo.com.
APO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, APO's price/sales ratio is 83.33% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- APO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16 over the prior 127 months.
- Over the past 127 months, APO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APO.
APO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -9.44%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 161.94%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -263.6%.
The table below shows APO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.88% of graded US stocks.
- APO's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 79th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WMC, TWO, and MFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APO.
The table below shows APO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.44||52-week high||$81.07|
|Prev. close||$55.78||52-week low||$49.18|
|Day high||$57.44||Avg. volume||3,783,113|
|50-day MA||$56.79||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$64.71||Market Cap||32.80B|
Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO) Company Bio
Apollo Global Management provides its services to endowment and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
APO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APO Latest Social Stream
View Full APO Social Stream
Latest APO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Global Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APO as an investment opportunity.
Tenneco Inc. -- Moody's says Tenneco's plans to be taken private are credit negative, but ratings unaffected at this time
Announcement: Moody's says Tenneco's plans to be taken private are credit negative, but ratings unaffected at this timeGlobal Credit Research - 25 Feb 2022New York, February 25, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) said that Tenneco Inc.'s (Tenneco) ratings, including its B2 corporate family rating, are unaffected following the company's agreement to be acquired by funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (Apollo). The transaction, which values Tenneco at approximately $7.1 billion inclusive of $1.6 billion in equity, is expected to close in the second half of 2022.Moody's notes that the transition to private ownership entails key governance considerations, including potential for a more aggressive financial policy, that may negatively impact the credit prof...
Apollo Global (NYSE:APO) on Thursday introduced a sustainable investing platform with a focus on energy transition and decarbonization investments. Furthermore, the platform will span Apollo's (APO) equity, hybrid and yield businesses and will be led by Olivia Wassenaar, who has been named head of sustainable investing. The private equity giant expects...
Apollo Global Management Inc , a manager of alternative assets, launched a sustainable investing platform on Thursday, targeting the deployment of $50 billion in decarbonization and energy transition opportunities over the next five years.
Tenneco (TEN) slips to a loss in fourth-quarter 2021 on downsized EBITDA in two of its segments. The cmpany announces its acquisition by Apollo in a $7.1-billion deal.
Apollo Launches Sustainable Investing Platform, Sees the Opportunity to Deploy More Than $100 Billion in Energy Transition and Decarbonization Investments by 2030
Apollo Names Olivia Wassenaar, Head of Sustainable Investing, to Lead Efforts Across Multi-Asset Investment Strategy Announces Significant Climate Focused Commitments Across Operations NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo (NYSE: APO) today announced the launch of a comprehensive sustainable investing platform focused on financing and investing in the energy transition and decarbonization of industry. Across asset classes, Apollo targets deploying $50 billion in clean energy and cli
APO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Global Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch