Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APO POWR Grades
- APO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- APO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
APO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.28 for Apollo Global Management Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Apollo Global Management Inc is reporting a growth rate of -501.61%; that's higher than merely 3.99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apollo Global Management Inc comes in at 679.35%, a number that bests 98.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQH, VOYA, TSC, WTBA, and FRBK.
- Visit APO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apollo.com.
APO Valuation Summary
- APO's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.7; this is 7.78% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- APO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 126 months.
- APO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APO.
APO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -263.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 164.81%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -28.46%.
The table below shows APO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.83||52-week high||$64.45|
|Prev. close||$59.23||52-week low||$36.35|
|Day high||$59.43||Avg. volume||2,268,380|
|50-day MA||$58.85||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$50.66||Market Cap||13.67B|
Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO) Company Bio
Apollo Global Management provides its services to endowment and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York.
APO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APO Latest Social Stream
View Full APO Social Stream
Latest APO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Global Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APO as an investment opportunity.
Newport Merger Sub, Inc. announces consent solicitation for The New Home Company Inc.s 7.250% Senior Notes due 2025
NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Newport Merger Sub, Inc. (the Merger Sub), an affiliate of certain investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, Apollo), announced that it has commenced a solicitation of consents (the Consent Solicitation) from holders of The New Home Company Inc.s 7.250% Senior Notes due 2025 (the Notes) to certain proposed amendments to the Indenture, dated as of October 28, 2020, by and among The New Home Company Inc. (The New Home Company), the guarantors party thereto and U.S. Bank National Association as trustee (the Trustee), as supplemented by the First Supplemental Indenture dated as of February 24, 2021, the Second Supplemental Indenture dated as of March 9, 2021, the Officers...
(Bloomberg) -- The backlash against Apollo Global Management Inc. over Leon Black’s ties with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is waning, with investors lining up to entrust the firm to manage investments dedicated to social responsibility.The New York-based firm expects to lock in more than $500 million in commitments as it aims to complete its initial phase of fundraising this month for Apollo Impact Mission, according to people familiar with the matter. Apollo aims to gather as much as $1.5 billi
Newport Merger Sub, Inc. announces consent solicitation for The New Home Company Inc.’s 7.250% Senior Notes due 2025
NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Newport Merger Sub, Inc. (the “Merger Sub”), an affiliate of certain investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, “Apollo”), announced that it has commenced a solicitation of consents (the “Consent Solicitation”) from holders of The New Home Company Inc.’s 7.250% Senior Notes due 2025 (the “Notes”) to certain proposed amendments to the Indenture, dated as of October 28, 2020, by
Hot Stocks: RHI drives recruiters MAN, KFRC; low-cost retailers hit highs; UP goes down; VNE, NWHM get bought
champc/iStock via Getty Images While earnings dominated Wall Street conversation on Friday, a couple of other simmering themes exerted influence as well. For instance, the tight labor market helped drive earnings for Robert Half International (RHI). The strong results then sparked gains in other staffing firms, like ManpowerGroup (MAN) and...
NEW HOME COMPANY INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of The New Home Company - NWHM
NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (KSF) are investigating the proposed sale of The New Home Company (NYSE: NWHM) to funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of New Home will receive only $9.00 in cash for each share of New Home that they own. KSF is seeking to determine whether this consideration
APO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Global Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch