Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APO POWR Grades
- APO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.2% of US stocks.
- APO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- APO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
APO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.28 for Apollo Global Management Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Apollo Global Management Inc is reporting a growth rate of -501.61%; that's higher than only 3.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apollo Global Management Inc comes in at 679.35%, a number that bests 98.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apollo Global Management Inc are EVOK, TTOO, XERS, CFBK, and OPHC.
- APO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apollo Global Management Inc's official web site, go to www.apollo.com.
APO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.20||52-week high||$58.49|
|Prev. close||$55.76||52-week low||$36.35|
|Day high||$57.03||Avg. volume||2,200,287|
|50-day MA||$50.62||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$47.55||Market Cap||13.04B|
Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO) Company Bio
Apollo Global Management provides its services to endowment and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York.
APO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APO Latest Social Stream
View Full APO Social Stream
Latest APO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Global Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APO as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Comercial Chedraui subsidiary, Bodega Latina Corporation has agreed to acquire Smart & Final Holdings, Inc. from Apollo Global Management, Inc.
Grupo Comercial Chedraui plans to buy the grocer for more than $600 million.
Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO) Has Rewarded Shareholders With An Exceptional 349% Total Return On Their Investment
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
NCR's deal to acquire Cardtronics takes another step ahead as more than 99% of the latter's shareholders vote in favor of the transaction.
International Game Technology PLC (NYSE:IGT) ("IGT") announced that on May 10, 2021 its wholly-owned subsidiary, IGT Lottery S.p.A. (formerly Lottomatica Holding S.r.l.) (the "Seller"), completed the sale of 100% of the share capital of Lottomatica Videolot Rete S.p.A. and Lottomatica Scommesse S.r.l., the members of the IGT group which conduct its Italian B2C gaming machine, sports betting, and digital gaming businesses (the "Subsidiaries"), to Gamenet Group S.p.A., a subsidiary of funds managed by an affiliate of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (together with its subsidiaries, "Apollo") (NYSE:APO), a leading global alternative investment manager, for a cash purchase price of €950 million (€725 million of which was paid at closing, €100 million of which is payable on December 31, 2021, ...
APO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Global Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch