Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APO POWR Grades
- APO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- APO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- APO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
APO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,904,307,641, APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC has a greater market value than 92.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 26.92 for APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC; that's greater than it is for 98.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.07%, APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.07% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLOV, NRDY, CDMO, CDAY, and SXTC.
- Visit APO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apollo.com.
APO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, APO's EV/EBIT ratio is 170.1% lower, now standing at -6.8.
- APO's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APO.
APO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.4%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -25.92%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 858.94%.
The table below shows APO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.88% of graded US stocks.
- APO's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 79th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WMC, TWO, and MFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APO.
The table below shows APO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.85||52-week high||$81.07|
|Prev. close||$48.87||52-week low||$45.97|
|Day high||$50.11||Avg. volume||3,330,455|
|50-day MA||$56.29||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$59.47||Market Cap||27.89B|
Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO) Company Bio
Apollo Global Management provides its services to endowment and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
APO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APO Latest Social Stream
View Full APO Social Stream
Latest APO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APO as an investment opportunity.
DES PLAINES, Ill., Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wheels Donlen, a premier fleet financing company backed by Apollo (NYSE:APO), announced the launch of a new equipment finance business that will be focused on providing dynamic funding solutions to the mid-market, large corporate, and financial sponsor segments. Capteris will provide flexible financing and customized services as they launch with a full suite of products including operating and capital leases, fixed and floating rate loans, re
(Bloomberg) -- A group of banks led by Barclays Plc and Bank of America Corp. is moving forward with a risky leveraged buyout financing despite the volatility gripping the market ahead of the Federal Reserve’s rate decision Wednesday.Most Read from BloombergSouthwest Mexico Struck by 7.5 Magnitude Earthquake, Buildings Sway in CapitalHome-Flipper Opendoor Hit With Losses in Echo of Zillow CollapseMark Zuckerberg’s $71 Billion Wealth Wipeout Puts Focus on Meta’s WoesGrand Theft Auto VI Leak Is a
Online traders follow activist investor “The King” and drive big gains in the company’s shares, which had fallen to 65 cents.
(Bloomberg) -- In the past decade, former billionaire Phil Falcone drove his multibillion-dollar hedge fund into the ground, was temporarily banished from the securities industry and wrangled in court with multiple creditors. Most Read from BloombergBezos Loses Spot as World’s Second-Richest Person to AdaniTurkey Seeks to Be First NATO Member to Join China-Led SCOUkraine Latest: Biden Warns Putin; Nuclear Plant Gets Grid PowerWhat to Watch as Commodities Traders Prepare for PowellTycoon Running
Stonepeak said Friday it agreed to pay $2.4 billion for the Safety unit of Intrado Corp., a technology enabled services company backed by Apollo Global Management Inc. . The Safety unit specializes in 911 public emergency telecommunications services. Intrado will retain Workflows, which is part of its Life & Safety segment. Stonepeak senior managing director James Wyper said Intrado's Safety business "represents an attractive opportunity to invest behind critical telecommunications infrastructur
APO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Global Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch