Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO): Price and Financial Metrics
APO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,778,454,333, Apollo Global Management Inc has a greater market value than 83.2% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Apollo Global Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that APO's revenue has grown -22.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.24% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apollo Global Management Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WNS, SABR, ESNT, CRL, and MC.
- Visit APO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apollo.com.
APO Stock Price Chart More Charts
APO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.41||52-week high||$45.28|
|Prev. close||$44.47||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$44.51||Avg. volume||1,577,225|
|50-day MA||$41.99||Dividend yield||4.5%|
|200-day MA||$35.57||Market Cap||9.88B|
Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO) Company Bio
Apollo Global Management provides its services to endowment and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York.