Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APO POWR Grades
- APO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- APO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
APO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APO is -5.47 -- better than merely 2.71% of US stocks.
- APO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC is reporting a growth rate of -263.44%; that's higher than only 5.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC are TRHC, LEN, CDMO, SXTC, and BRDG.
- APO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC's official web site, go to www.apollo.com.
APO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, APO's price/earnings ratio is 197.37% lower, now standing at -11.1.
- Over the past 144 months, APO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APO.
APO Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.92%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -85.4%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.06%.
The table below shows APO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.88% of graded US stocks.
- APO's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 79th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WMC, TWO, and MFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APO.
The table below shows APO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.26||52-week high||$71.72|
|Prev. close||$70.82||52-week low||$45.62|
|Day high||$70.49||Avg. volume||2,077,916|
|50-day MA||$65.35||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$57.17||Market Cap||39.64B|
Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO) Company Bio
Apollo Global Management, Inc. is an American global private equity firm. It provides investment management and invests in credit, private equity, and real assets. As of March 31, 2022, the company had $512 billion of assets under management, including $372 billion invested in credit, including mezzanine capital, hedge funds, non-performing loans and collateralized loan obligations, $80.7 billion invested in private equity, and $46.2 billion invested in real assets, which includes real estate and infrastructure. The company invests money on behalf of pension funds, financial endowments and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. Since inception in 1990, private equity funds managed by Apollo have produced a 24% internal rate of return (IRR) to investors, net of fees. (Source:Wikpedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
APO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APO Latest Social Stream
View Full APO Social Stream
Latest APO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APO as an investment opportunity.
Buyout group Apollo Global Management and former SoftBank executive Marcelo Claure are in talks with Millicom International Cellular about a takeover that could value the Latin American telecoms company at about $10bn, including debt, said people briefed on the matter. Luxembourg-based Millicom confirmed the talks in a statement on Wednesday, after the Financial Times first reported that Apollo and Claure had partnered for a potential deal.
(Bloomberg) -- Apollo Global Management Inc. and former SoftBank Group Corp. executive Marcelo Claure are in talks to acquire Millicom International Cellular SA, the Latin American telecommunications firm said in a statement Wednesday. Most Read from BloombergHindenburg’s Short Sell Call Shaves $12 Billion Off Adani StocksUS Confronts China Over Companies’ Ties to Russia War EffortJosh Kushner Is Richer Than Trump After Billionaires Back His FirmTech-Led Slide Fades; Tesla Whipsaws on Earnings:
Millicom International Cellular Stock Soars On Takeover Report - Read Who Is Interested In This LatAm Company
Buyout group Apollo Global Management, Inc (NYSE: APO) has partnered with former Softbank Group Corp (OTC: SFTBF) executive Marcelo Claure to explore a takeover of Millicom International Cellular S.A. (NASDAQ: TIGO). The takeover proposal could value the Latin American telecoms company at almost $10 billion, including debt, Financial Times reports. The group weighed a bid at high teens per share price, valuing the business at roughly $9 billion. Given the turbulence in financial markets and high
MILAN (Reuters) -Italian gaming company Lottomatica said it was considering a potential public listing among strategic options to support growth, as it reported a rise of at least 7% in pro-forma fourth quarter core profit excluding the acquisition of Betflag. An initial public offering, which sources had told Reuters could take place in the second quarter, would help to leave behind a dry spell in the IPO market which suffered in 2022 as inflation and high interest rates stoked volatility. Backed by Apollo Global Management, Lottomatica has been working on the possible IPO with UniCredit, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan.
(Bloomberg) -- BlackRock Inc. and Apollo Global Management Inc. are among a group of creditors that lent around $500 million to bankrupt Bitcoin miner Core Scientific Inc. by purchasing its secured convertible notes, according to a court filing.Most Read from BloombergUS Confronts China Over Companies’ Ties to Russia War EffortUS and Germany Set to Send Tanks to Ukraine, Breaking DeadlockChina Slams US on Debt Limit and Accuses Washington of SabotageCitadel’s $16 Billion Win Tops Paulson’s Great
APO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Global Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch