Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO): Price and Financial Metrics
APO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.93||52-week high||$74.63|
|Prev. close||$70.50||52-week low||$45.62|
|Day high||$71.34||Avg. volume||2,752,760|
|50-day MA||$63.49||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$62.04||Market Cap||40.25B|
APO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.58% of US stocks.
- APO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
APO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 95.07 for APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC; that's greater than it is for 99.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC is reporting a growth rate of -778.39%; that's higher than merely 2.25% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that APO's revenue has grown 239.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQH, FENC, BGI, UIHC, and IT.
- APO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC's official web site, go to www.apollo.com.
APO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, APO's EV/EBIT ratio is 261.11% lower, now standing at -17.4.
- APO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 148 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APO.
APO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -25.92%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -353.58%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.06%.
The table below shows APO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.88% of graded US stocks.
- APO's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 79th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WMC, TWO, and MFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APO.
The table below shows APO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of APO, see our APO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$67.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Apollo Global Management Inc. (APO) Company Bio
Apollo Global Management, Inc. is an American global private equity firm. It provides investment management and invests in credit, private equity, and real assets. As of March 31, 2022, the company had $512 billion of assets under management, including $372 billion invested in credit, including mezzanine capital, hedge funds, non-performing loans and collateralized loan obligations, $80.7 billion invested in private equity, and $46.2 billion invested in real assets, which includes real estate and infrastructure. The company invests money on behalf of pension funds, financial endowments and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. Since inception in 1990, private equity funds managed by Apollo have produced a 24% internal rate of return (IRR) to investors, net of fees. (Source:Wikpedia)
APO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APO Latest Social Stream
View Full APO Social Stream
Latest APO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APO as an investment opportunity.
Apollo-Backed Coinstar Gets Breathing Room From Bondholders
(Bloomberg) -- A pair of bondholders has agreed to advance $90 million in additional debt to Coinstar LLC, giving the struggling operator of coin-counting kiosks more breathing room to refinance maturing debt and cover expenses, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergSEC Sues Binance and CEO Zhao for Breaking Securities RulesMorgan Stanley Expects a Shock 16% US Profit Drop to Kill RallyA Wall Street Titan Scores One of the Best Real Estate Trades EverOil Nudged Hig
Apollo Funds to Invest $2 Billion in Preferred Equity of AT&T Mobility II LLC
NEW YORK, June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo (NYSE: APO) today announced that, on behalf of its affiliated and third-party insurance clients and other investors, it has agreed to invest $2.0 billion in preferred equity securities to be issued by AT&T Mobility II LLC, a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T). AT&T Mobility II LLC will use the proceeds from the investment to partially replace the $8 billion of preferred interests that were outstanding prior to the fourth quarter of 2022. The inve
Top Stocks for June 2023
Southwestern Energy, Mirati Therapeutics, and First Solar are top US stocks Russell 3000 in June 2023 for value, growth, and momentum, respectively.
Apollo, Bain, possible bidders for Fujitsu's $2.7 billion stake in Shinko - Bloomberg News
Dai Nippon Printing Co, Japan Investment Corp and KKR & Co have also expressed interest in the stake, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter. Fujitsu's stake is valued at around $2.7 billion based on the latest stock price of Shinko, Bloomberg reported.
Apollo to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference
NEW YORK, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo (NYSE: APO) today announced that Scott Kleinman, Co-President of Apollo Asset Management (NYSE: AAM-PA, AAM-PB), will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 1:45 pm ET. A live webcast of the event will be available on Apollo’s Investor Relations website at ir.apollo.com. For those unable to listen live, a replay will be available shortly after the event. About Apo
APO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Global Management Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Global Management Inc (APO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...