Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APPS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- APPS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
APPS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Digital Turbine Inc is higher than 93.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,764.62%, Digital Turbine Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.98% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Digital Turbine Inc comes in at 285.26%, a number that bests 97.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Digital Turbine Inc are CRTO, BCOV, MASI, PLAB, and QDEL.
- Visit APPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digitalturbine.com.
APPS Valuation Summary
- APPS's price/sales ratio is 12.3; this is 132.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- APPS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 185 months.
- Over the past 185 months, APPS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 141.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPS.
APPS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 85.57%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 543.87%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 512.5%.
The table below shows APPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.45% of graded US stocks.
- APPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 23rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PECO, TROW, and STAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APPS.
The table below shows APPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.19||52-week high||$93.98|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$14.43|
|Day high||$17.84||Avg. volume||3,752,293|
|50-day MA||$23.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.05||Market Cap||1.69B|
Most Popular Stories View All
APPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPS Latest Social Stream
View Full APPS Social Stream
Latest APPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digital Turbine Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPS as an investment opportunity.
APPS stock makes for a better trading stock than investment at these levels.
Digital Turbine Inc. (NASDAQ:APPS) has a beta value of 2.27 and has seen 1.56 million shares traded in the recent trading session. The company, currently valued at $4.70B, closed the recent trade at $44.74 per share which meant it lost -$1.81 on the day or -3.89% during that session. The APPS stock price is -129.24% Digital Turbine Inc. (APPS) Has A Bright Growth Prospects For 2022 Read More »
No summary available.
In this article, we discuss 10 best mid cap stocks to buy in 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Mid Cap Stocks To Buy In 2022. Mid cap stocks fall between small and large-cap companies, with market capitalization ranging from $2 billion to $10 […]
A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bullish stance on Digital Turbine . Looking at options history for Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS ) we detected 11 strange trades. If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 63% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 36% with bearish. From the overall spotted trades, 2 are puts, for a total amount of $128,600 and 9, calls, for a total amount of $421,655. What''s The Price Target? Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $45.0 to $50.0 for Digital Turbine … Full story available on Benzinga.com
APPS Price Returns