Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPS POWR Grades
- APPS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.25% of US stocks.
- APPS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- APPS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.78% of US stocks).
APPS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for APPS is currently 94.11, higher than 95.44% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Digital Turbine Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,130.19%; that's higher than 98.24% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Digital Turbine Inc comes in at 126.06%, a number that bests 95.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVST, NTIC, INFU, IIPR, and STMP.
- APPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Digital Turbine Inc's official web site, go to www.digitalturbine.com.
APPS Valuation Summary
- APPS's price/earnings ratio is 104.5; this is 165.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 183 months, APPS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 130.3.
- APPS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 183 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPS.
APPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.81||52-week high||$102.56|
|Prev. close||$62.57||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$62.60||Avg. volume||3,499,487|
|50-day MA||$67.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.60||Market Cap||5.67B|
APPS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Digital Turbine Inc. To summarize, we found that Digital Turbine Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 350.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Digital Turbine Inc ended up being:
- APPS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 61.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Digital Turbine Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Digital Turbine Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 4.96% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPS Latest Social Stream
View Full APPS Social Stream
Latest APPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digital Turbine Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPS as an investment opportunity.
Digital Turbine (APPS) closed the most recent trading day at $62.57, moving -1.93% from the previous trading session.
Digital Turbine to Host Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on August 9, 2021 at 4:30pm ET
Digital Turbine, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPS), a global mobile platform company, announced it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fiscal 2022 first quarter financial results and operating progress on Monday, August 9, at 4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT. The call, hosted by Digital Turbine Chief Executive Officer Bill Stone and Chief Financial Officer Barrett Garrison, can be accessed by dialing 855-238-2713 in the United States or 412-542-4111 from international locations. Please dial in at least
Leading marketplace for mobile campaigns recognized a second time for the strength of its client services, research and insights, creative executions, and in-app technology platformLOS ANGELES, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AdColony, a Digital Turbine, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPS) company and the in-app marketplace for brands, is humbled and proud to accept the award for “Best Mobile Ad Network” from the 2021 Adweek Readers’ Choice: Best of Tech awards. The industry-renowned trade publication asked i
Growth stocks have been dampened by inflation but Digital Turbine will enter a period of hypergrowth once the market finds calm.
After explosive growth in 2020, Digital Turbine slowed down in the recent 3 months with a 12% decline. Yet, its financials remain solid and it wouldn’t be surprising to see the price continue outperforming the market in the long run.
APPS Price Returns