Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS): Price and Financial Metrics
APPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.04||52-week high||$20.40|
|Prev. close||$6.05||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||2,101,234|
|50-day MA||$8.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.31||Market Cap||607.12M|
APPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPS POWR Grades
- APPS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.05% of US stocks.
- APPS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- APPS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
APPS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 142.51, DIGITAL TURBINE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.6% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DIGITAL TURBINE INC comes in at -19.86%, a number that bests merely 12.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- DIGITAL TURBINE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SONX, OTRK, VAPO, ACON, and ACRX.
- APPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIGITAL TURBINE INC's official web site, go to www.digitalturbine.com.
APPS Valuation Summary
- APPS's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 61.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 210 months, APPS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 70.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPS.
APPS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 600%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 157.29%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 138.41%.
The table below shows APPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.45% of graded US stocks.
- APPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 23rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PECO, TROW, and STAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APPS.
The table below shows APPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPS Latest Social Stream
View Full APPS Social Stream
Latest APPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITAL TURBINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPS as an investment opportunity.
Today at MWC Las Vegas, MobileX announced a multi-year exclusivity agreement with Walmart. MobileX first introduced customized prepaid mobile plans in February 2023 which will now be available on walmart.mymobilex.com and in select stores nationwide.
On September 15, 2023, STONE WILLIAM GORDON III, the CEO of Digital Turbine Inc (NASDAQ:APPS), sold 180,000 shares of the company.
On September 14, 2023, Holyce Groos, a director at Digital Turbine Inc, made a significant insider purchase of 7,600 shares of the company's stock.
Digital Turbine, Google Cloud, and SADA today announced that they have expanded and extended their partnership for strategic services and solutions on Google Cloud. Another step in the multi-year partnership, the renewal will accelerate Digital Turbine's pace of innovation and scale even further.
Although these ideas for stocks with potential present high risk, they may also offer robust, even game-changing returns.
APPS Price Returns