Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.11||52-week high||$27.03|
|Prev. close||$8.23||52-week low||$7.72|
|Day high||$9.23||Avg. volume||2,306,391|
|50-day MA||$12.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.78||Market Cap||903.68M|
APPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where APPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.48% of US stocks.
- APPS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APPS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.23% of US stocks).
APPS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 28.23, DIGITAL TURBINE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 75.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 19.27%, DIGITAL TURBINE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 72.81% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, APPS has reported earnings growth of 101.55%, putting it ahead of 87.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSIS, WDH, PLAB, CPRX, and CTS.
- Visit APPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digitalturbine.com.
APPS Valuation Summary
- APPS's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 18.37% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 205 months, APPS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPS.
APPS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 600%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 157.29%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 138.41%.
The table below shows APPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.45% of graded US stocks.
- APPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 23rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PECO, TROW, and STAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APPS.
The table below shows APPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APPS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of APPS, see our APPS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$102.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
Most Popular Stories View All
APPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPS Latest Social Stream
View Full APPS Social Stream
Latest APPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITAL TURBINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPS as an investment opportunity.
Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS)
Q4 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 24, 2023 16:30 ET
Brian Bartholomew - Senior Vice President, Capital Markets
Bill Stone - Chief Executive Officer
Barrett Garrison - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Darren Aftahi - ROTH MKM
Omar Dessouky - Bank of America
Anthony Stoss - Craig-Hallum
Dan Day - B. Riley
Good afternoon, and welcome to the Digital Turbine Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this event is being recorded.
I would now like to turn the conference over ...
Digital Turbine (APPS) to Post Q4 Earnings: What's in Store?
Digital Turbine's (APPS) fiscal fourth-quarter earnings are expected to have suffered from macroeconomic challenges including high inflation, which has hurt ad revenue business.
Digital Turbine to Host Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2023 Financial Results Conference Call on May 24, 2023, at 4:30pm ET
Digital Turbine, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPS), a global mobile platform company, announced it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal 2023 financial results and operating progress on Wednesday, May 24th, at 4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT. The call, hosted by Digital Turbine's Chief Executive Officer Bill Stone and Chief Financial Officer Barrett Garrison, can be accessed by dialing 888-317-6003 in the United States (or 412-317-6061 from international locations) and entering
Hello Group Inc. Sponsored ADR (MOMO) Surges 5.4%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
Hello Group Inc. Sponsored ADR (MOMO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Digital Turbine Expands Partnership with Google Cloud to Deliver Frictionless App Install to Developers
Today, Digital Turbine announced an expansion of its partnership with Google Cloud to deliver DT's SingleTap technology to app developers, revolutionizing the app install experience. Now available on Google Cloud Marketplace, SingleTap gives Google Cloud customers a simplified solution to reach more users by enabling frictionless app installs from any mobile ad placement.
APPS Price Returns
Continue Researching APPSWant to see what other sources are saying about Digital Turbine Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Digital Turbine Inc (APPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digital Turbine Inc (APPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digital Turbine Inc (APPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...