Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APPS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- APPS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.25% of US stocks).
APPS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for APPS is currently 310.78, higher than 98.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,190.06%, Digital Turbine Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.61% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Digital Turbine Inc comes in at 179.46%, a number that bests 96.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QDEL, AMRS, DGII, OSS, and AVID.
- APPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Digital Turbine Inc's official web site, go to www.digitalturbine.com.
APPS Valuation Summary
- APPS's price/sales ratio is 12.3; this is 132.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- APPS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 185 months.
- Over the past 185 months, APPS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 141.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPS.
APPS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 126.06%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 228.57%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 350.43%.
The table below shows APPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.76% of graded US stocks.
- APPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.879 -- ranking 21st of 446 Trading stocks.
- PECO, ELS, and TROW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APPS.
The table below shows APPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.89||52-week high||$102.56|
|Prev. close||$89.86||52-week low||$25.26|
|Day high||$89.07||Avg. volume||3,581,134|
|50-day MA||$67.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.06||Market Cap||8.06B|
Most Popular Stories View All
APPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPS Latest Social Stream
View Full APPS Social Stream
Latest APPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digital Turbine Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPS as an investment opportunity.
Digital Turbine Inc. (NASDAQ:APPS) concluded the trading at $87.05 on Wednesday, October 20 with a rise of 0.32% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $86.77 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.36 with its price kept floating in the Digital Turbine Inc. (APPS): Sit Tight When Things Go Right Read More »
Wall Street analysts expect Digital Turbine, Inc. (NASDAQ:APPS) to report sales of $304.00 million for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have made estimates for Digital Turbine’s earnings, with estimates ranging from $303.00 million to $305.00 million. Digital Turbine posted sales of $70.89 million during the same quarter last year, which would indicate […]
In the latest trading session, Digital Turbine (APPS) closed at $87.05, marking a +0.32% move from the previous day.
Digital Turbine to Host Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on November 2, 2021, at 4:30pm ET
Digital Turbine, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPS), a global mobile platform company, announced it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fiscal 2022 second quarter financial results and operating progress on Tuesday, November 2, at 4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT. The call, hosted by Digital Turbine Chief Executive Officer Bill Stone and Chief Financial Officer Barrett Garrison, can be accessed by dialing 855-238-2713 in the United States or 412-542-4111 from international locations. Please dial in at le
No summary available.
APPS Price Returns