Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN): Price and Financial Metrics
APRN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APRN is 6.69 -- better than 94.71% of US stocks.
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on June 29, 2017, making it an older stock than just 8.1% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that APRN's revenue has grown -31.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blue Apron Holdings Inc are MCF, ARLP, EXP, TGA, and YOGA.
- APRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blue Apron Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.blueapron.com.
APRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
APRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.59||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$11.66||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$13.40||Avg. volume||3,140,003|
|50-day MA||$4.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.99||Market Cap||140.49M|
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) Company Bio
Blue Apron, Inc. delivers fresh ingredients and recipes to make meals for homes. It offers knives and prep tools, wine, cookware and bakeware, pantry, cookbooks, and gifts. The company sells products through its online store. Blue Apron, Inc. is based in New York,