Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APRN POWR Grades
- APRN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APRN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- APRN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.54% of US stocks).
APRN Stock Summary
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.78% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Blue Apron Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- APRN's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTRH, BDR, BLIN, QFIN, and DZSI.
- Visit APRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blueapron.com.
APRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$4.19||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$4.41||Avg. volume||727,459|
|50-day MA||$6.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.29||Market Cap||72.91M|
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) Company Bio
Blue Apron, Inc. delivers fresh ingredients and recipes to make meals for homes. It offers knives and prep tools, wine, cookware and bakeware, pantry, cookbooks, and gifts. The company sells products through its online store. Blue Apron, Inc. is based in New York,
APRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APRN Latest Social Stream
View Full APRN Social Stream
Latest APRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blue Apron Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APRN as an investment opportunity.
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (NYSE: APRN ) reported first-quarter FY21 net revenue growth of 27% year-on-year to $129.7 million, beating the analyst consensus of $127.3 million. Customers rose 15,000 Y/Y, and Average Revenue per Customer rose 22% Y/Y to $331. The Order per Customer … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APRN) announced today financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Blue Apron ([[APRN]] +4.0%) and Waitr Holdings ([[WTRH]] +5.0%) are higher on the day after HelloFresh SE says it expects revenue and adjusted EBITDA for Q1 to be significantly above consensus expectations. HelloFresh's update: "Based on the strong performance in the first quarter of 2021, the Company increases its full...
The pandemic has proven to be a lifeline for Blue Apron.
A look at the shareholders of Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:APRN ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
APRN Price Returns
Continue Researching APRNWant to do more research on Blue Apron Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch