Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APRN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.79% of US stocks.
- APRN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APRN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
APRN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APRN is 5.88 -- better than 93.95% of US stocks.
- APRN's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for APRN comes in at -62.84% -- higher than that of only 6.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blue Apron Holdings Inc are PUMP, NGS, MCS, WTRH, and LBRT.
- APRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blue Apron Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.blueapron.com.
APRN Valuation Summary
- APRN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 96.23% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 51 months, APRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.
- APRN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APRN.
APRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.12% of graded US stocks.
- APRN's asset turnover comes in at 2.241 -- ranking 34th of 165 Retail stocks.
- IMKTA, TGT, and WINA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APRN.
The table below shows APRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.23||52-week high||$12.76|
|Prev. close||$4.10||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$4.49||Avg. volume||1,990,228|
|50-day MA||$3.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.05||Market Cap||145.38M|
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) Company Bio
Blue Apron, Inc. delivers fresh ingredients and recipes to make meals for homes. It offers knives and prep tools, wine, cookware and bakeware, pantry, cookbooks, and gifts. The company sells products through its online store. Blue Apron, Inc. is based in New York,
Most Popular Stories View All
APRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APRN Latest Social Stream
View Full APRN Social Stream
Latest APRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blue Apron Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APRN as an investment opportunity.
With equity prices soaring to record levels, many execs have cashed out.
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (NYSE: APRN) has signed an agreement for an additional .0 million private placement investment by RJB Partners LLC, an affiliate of longtime investor Joseph N. Sanberg. This investment follows the private placement and backstop investment made by RJB Partners in November 2021 for gross proceeds of $62.7 million. "We expect these funds to add to what we are already building to accelerate the next phase of our growth strategy," said CEO Linda Findley. Related: Blue Apron No
NEW YORK, February 14, 2022--Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APRN) announces today it has signed an agreement for an additional $5.0 million private placement investment by RJB Partners LLC, an affiliate of Joseph N. Sanberg, a longtime investor in the company. This investment is expected to close today and follows the private placement and backstop investment made by RJB Partners in November 2021 for aggregate gross proceeds of $62.7 million, as part of Blue Apron’s $78.0 million capital raise
Blue Apron CEO Linda Findley joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the company's marketing efforts following disappointing earnings.
Shares of Blue Apron Holdings Inc. suffered the biggest selloff in about 17 months on Thursday, after the meal-kit company reported a wider loss and revenue that fell, while spending on marketing soared and is expected to increase even more this year.
APRN Price Returns
Continue Researching APRNWant to do more research on Blue Apron Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch