Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN): Price and Financial Metrics
APRN Stock Summary
- APRN's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.07% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Blue Apron Holdings Inc comes in at -29.84%, a number that bests only 6.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for APRN comes in at 62.84% -- higher than that of 96.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGA, RFP, BTU, CPLG, and CCR.
- APRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blue Apron Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.blueapron.com.
APRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
APRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.60||52-week high||$24.60|
|Prev. close||$4.37||52-week low||$3.02|
|Day high||$3.81||Avg. volume||402,730|
|50-day MA||$5.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.74||Market Cap||47.42M|
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) Company Bio
Blue Apron, Inc. delivers fresh ingredients and recipes to make meals for homes. It offers knives and prep tools, wine, cookware and bakeware, pantry, cookbooks, and gifts. The company sells products through its online store. Blue Apron, Inc. is based in New York,