Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APRN POWR Grades
- APRN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.17% of US stocks.
- APRN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- APRN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.68% of US stocks).
APRN Stock Summary
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.13% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Blue Apron Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.35% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Blue Apron Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blue Apron Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVLG, GIFI, PUMP, NGS, and WTRH.
- APRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blue Apron Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.blueapron.com.
APRN Valuation Summary
- APRN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 96.23% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 51 months, APRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.
- APRN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APRN.
APRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.17% of graded US stocks.
- APRN's asset turnover comes in at 2.241 -- ranking 33rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- IMKTA, TGT, and WINA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APRN.
The table below shows APRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.41||52-week high||$12.35|
|Prev. close||$8.36||52-week low||$3.52|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||1,097,027|
|50-day MA||$5.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.13||Market Cap||198.48M|
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) Company Bio
Blue Apron, Inc. delivers fresh ingredients and recipes to make meals for homes. It offers knives and prep tools, wine, cookware and bakeware, pantry, cookbooks, and gifts. The company sells products through its online store. Blue Apron, Inc. is based in New York,
Most Popular Stories View All
APRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APRN Latest Social Stream
View Full APRN Social Stream
Latest APRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blue Apron Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APRN as an investment opportunity.
At the beginning of 2020, Blue Apron's (NYSE: APRN) days seemed numbered. After declining for more than two straight years, Blue Apron's revenue started to rise again as more people stayed at home and ordered meal kits. Blue Apron's revenue plunged 32% in 2019, but rose 1% to $460.6 million in 2020.
Blue Apron Holdings Inc. said Tuesday it has commenced a $45 million rights offering that it previously announced as part of a planned $78 million capital raise. The offering will expire on 5.00 p.m. Eastern on Oct. 28. It is fully backstopped by RJB Partners LLC, which has committed to purchase any and all shares of Class A common stock and warrants that are unsubscribed in the offering. The meal-kit provider said each subscription right entitles the holder to purchase for $1.8505 about 0.18505
APRN ALERT - Nationally Ranked Shareholder Rights Firm Labaton Sucharow is Investigating Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:APRN) for Potential Securities Violations and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 4, 2021 / Labaton Sucharow, a nationally ranked and award-winning shareholder rights firm, is investigating potential securities violations and breach of fiduciary duty claims against Blue Apron Holdings, Inc.If you currently own stock in Blue Apron Holdings, Inc.
This week I see PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP), Blue Apron (NYSE: APRN), and Robinhood Markets (NASDAQ: HOOD) as vulnerable investments in the near term. You're not going to find me often singling out blue chip consumer brands here, but among the small handful of companies reporting quarterly results this week, PepsiCo is one that has me concerned the most. PepsiCo doesn't trip any of the red flags that typically steer me to be concerned heading into an earnings report.
NEW YORK, September 30, 2021--Blue Apron (NYSE: APRN) is bringing back its popular Thanksgiving menu available to order starting on October 11, just in time for the holiday season. The offering includes a wide variety of options for customers to build a dinner experience that fits their holiday plans and dietary needs, whether it’s a cozy dinner for two or a friendsgiving for up to eight, all with the ease and convenience that comes from cooking with Blue Apron.
APRN Price Returns
Continue Researching APRNWant to do more research on Blue Apron Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch