Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQUA POWR Grades
- AQUA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 69.32% of US stocks.
- AQUA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- AQUA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AQUA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AQUA is 2.62 -- better than 81.59% of US stocks.
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on November 2, 2017, making it an older stock than just 13.1% of US equities in our set.
- AQUA's current price/earnings ratio is 79.84, which is higher than 89.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evoqua Water Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KAI, CPB, PESI, XTNT, and TKR.
- AQUA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.evoqua.com.
AQUA Valuation Summary
- AQUA's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.6; this is 131.58% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AQUA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 47 months.
- AQUA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.3 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQUA.
AQUA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQUA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.99% of graded US stocks.
- AQUA's asset turnover comes in at 0.768 -- ranking 40th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TRT, ROLL, and PFIE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AQUA.
The table below shows AQUA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQUA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQUA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.02||52-week high||$39.95|
|Prev. close||$37.98||52-week low||$18.60|
|Day high||$38.10||Avg. volume||1,140,007|
|50-day MA||$36.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.14||Market Cap||4.56B|
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA) Company Bio
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC designs, develops, and manufactures water and wastewater treatment systems. It offers aeration, biological treatment, chemical feed/disinfection, control, instrumentation, conventional filtration, ion exchange, laboratory water, liquid/vapor phase odor control, membrane filtration/separation, physical/chemical treatment, separation/clarification, sludge and biosolid processing, and chemical controller systems, as well as activated carbon pellets and powders, analyzers, and specialty products/accessories. The company The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQUA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQUA Latest Social Stream
View Full AQUA Social Stream
Latest AQUA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evoqua Water Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQUA as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH & VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 16, 2021--Evoqua Water Technologies Enters into Partnership with Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies Inc.
Water And Wastewater Treatment Technology Market Size 2021 by Product Sales, Revenue, Price, Market Share, Growth Opportunity and Forecast to 2027 Research Report I Top key players-SUEZ, Xylem, DUPONT, Evoqua Water Technologies, Pentair, Kingspan, Unite
Water and wastewater treatment advances can be intended to give minimal expense disinfection and natural assurance while giving extra advantages from the reuse of water. These advances utilize regular oceanic and earthly frameworks. Get sample copy of this report https://www.infinitybusinessinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=564491 Top key players:
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Evoqua Water Technologies Announces Proposed Settlement of Stockholder Derivative Action
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Evoqua Water Technologies Appoints Sherrese Clarke Soares to Its Board of Directors
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. ( NYSE:AQUA ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
AQUA Price Returns
Continue Researching AQUAWant to see what other sources are saying about Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch