Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA): Price and Financial Metrics
AQUA Stock Summary
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.15% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3, Evoqua Water Technologies Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 12.6% of US stocks.
- AQUA's went public 2.02 years ago, making it older than just 5.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evoqua Water Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FTEK, BASI, TATT, TSG, and VRML.
- AQUA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.evoqua.com.
AQUA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AQUA Price/Volume Stats
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA) Company Bio
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC designs, develops, and manufactures water and wastewater treatment systems. It offers aeration, biological treatment, chemical feed/disinfection, control, instrumentation, conventional filtration, ion exchange, laboratory water, liquid/vapor phase odor control, membrane filtration/separation, physical/chemical treatment, separation/clarification, sludge and biosolid processing, and chemical controller systems, as well as activated carbon pellets and powders, analyzers, and specialty products/accessories. The company The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania.