Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQUA POWR Grades
- AQUA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.92% of US stocks.
- AQUA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AQUA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.49% of US stocks).
AQUA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AQUA is 2.68 -- better than 82.01% of US stocks.
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on November 2, 2017, making it an older stock than only 11.65% of US equities in our set.
- AQUA's current price/earnings ratio is 53.24, which is higher than 82.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evoqua Water Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ACCO, KAR, FLS, FOE, and MATW.
- AQUA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.evoqua.com.
AQUA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQUA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.11||52-week high||$31.63|
|Prev. close||$28.49||52-week low||$15.54|
|Day high||$29.17||Avg. volume||1,439,749|
|50-day MA||$27.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.94||Market Cap||3.49B|
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA) Company Bio
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC designs, develops, and manufactures water and wastewater treatment systems. It offers aeration, biological treatment, chemical feed/disinfection, control, instrumentation, conventional filtration, ion exchange, laboratory water, liquid/vapor phase odor control, membrane filtration/separation, physical/chemical treatment, separation/clarification, sludge and biosolid processing, and chemical controller systems, as well as activated carbon pellets and powders, analyzers, and specialty products/accessories. The company The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania.
AQUA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. To summarize, we found that Evoqua Water Technologies Corp ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 261.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Evoqua Water Technologies Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.15 years comes in at 0.85%; that's greater than 88.27% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 22% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 54.95% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 53.34% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AQUA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQUA Latest Social Stream
View Full AQUA Social Stream
Latest AQUA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evoqua Water Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQUA as an investment opportunity.
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) CEO Ronald Keating on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants Daniel Brailer - VP, IR Ronald Keating - President, CEO & Director Benedict Stas - EVP, CFO & Treasurer Conference Call Participants Nathan Jones - Stifel, Nicolaus & Company Deane Dray - RBC...
Evoqua Water Technologies Releases 2020 Sustainability Report
Evoqua Water (AQUA) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
An Intrinsic Calculation For Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (NYSE:AQUA) Suggests It's 37% Undervalued
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Evoqua Water...
Evoqua Water Technologies Names Kimberly-Clark Winner of Annual Water Sustainability Award
AQUA Price Returns
Continue Researching AQUAWant to see what other sources are saying about Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch