Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQUA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AQUA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AQUA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- AQUA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AQUA Stock Summary
- AQUA's went public 4.22 years ago, making it older than merely 14.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 89.73, Evoqua Water Technologies Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evoqua Water Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ROAD, VMI, FCN, OSK, and B.
- AQUA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.evoqua.com.
AQUA Valuation Summary
- AQUA's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.6; this is 131.58% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AQUA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 47 months.
- AQUA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.3 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQUA.
AQUA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQUA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.84% of graded US stocks.
- AQUA's asset turnover comes in at 0.768 -- ranking 42nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TRT, ROLL, and BKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AQUA.
The table below shows AQUA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQUA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQUA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.27||52-week high||$49.38|
|Prev. close||$38.31||52-week low||$22.00|
|Day high||$38.54||Avg. volume||927,981|
|50-day MA||$45.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.08||Market Cap||4.49B|
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA) Company Bio
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC designs, develops, and manufactures water and wastewater treatment systems. It offers aeration, biological treatment, chemical feed/disinfection, control, instrumentation, conventional filtration, ion exchange, laboratory water, liquid/vapor phase odor control, membrane filtration/separation, physical/chemical treatment, separation/clarification, sludge and biosolid processing, and chemical controller systems, as well as activated carbon pellets and powders, analyzers, and specialty products/accessories. The company The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQUA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQUA Latest Social Stream
View Full AQUA Social Stream
Latest AQUA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evoqua Water Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQUA as an investment opportunity.
EWT Holdings III Corp. -- Moody's upgrades ratings of EWT Holdings (Evoqua) (CFR to Ba3); outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades ratings of EWT Holdings (Evoqua) (CFR to Ba3); outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 14 Jan 2022New York, January 14, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") upgraded the Corporate Family Rating ("CFR") and Probability of Default Rating of EWT Holdings III Corp. (also known as "Evoqua" or the company) to Ba3 and Ba3-PD from B1 and B1-PD, respectively. EWT Holdings III Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of publicly-traded Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. Concurrently, Moody's upgraded the senior secured bank credit facilities of the company to Ba3 from B1.
Investment company Heartwood Wealth Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF, iShares MSCI Brazil Small-Cap ETF, Truist Financial Corp, Evoqua Water Technologies Corp, Costco Wholesale Corp, sells Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, iShares MSCI Brazil ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Heartwood Wealth Advisors LLC.
Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov downgraded Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (NYSE: AQUA) to Market Perform from Outperform without a price target. The analyst notes, with Evoqua having been the best-performing stock in the firm's coverage last year and nearly reaching the previous price target of $50, he believes that the company's mid-single-digit organic growth story and bolt-on M&A opportunities are appropriately priced in. The analyst downgraded Xylem Inc (NYSE: XYL) to Underperform from
PITTSBURGH, January 04, 2022--Evoqua Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Call and Webcast
PITTSBURGH, January 03, 2022--Evoqua Water Technologies Closes Acquisition of Renal Business from STERIS
AQUA Price Returns
Continue Researching AQUAWant to see what other sources are saying about Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (AQUA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch