Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA): Price and Financial Metrics
AQUA Stock Summary
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.74% of US listed stocks.
- AQUA's went public 2.22 years ago, making it older than just 5.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evoqua Water Technologies Corp are CISN, SSP, IIIV, EVOP, and PFSW.
- AQUA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evoqua Water Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.evoqua.com.
AQUA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AQUA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.49||52-week high||$20.23|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$9.92|
|Day high||$19.62||Avg. volume||480,085|
|50-day MA||$18.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.61||Market Cap||2.25B|
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA) Company Bio
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC designs, develops, and manufactures water and wastewater treatment systems. It offers aeration, biological treatment, chemical feed/disinfection, control, instrumentation, conventional filtration, ion exchange, laboratory water, liquid/vapor phase odor control, membrane filtration/separation, physical/chemical treatment, separation/clarification, sludge and biosolid processing, and chemical controller systems, as well as activated carbon pellets and powders, analyzers, and specialty products/accessories. The company The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania.