ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCB POWR Grades
- ARCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- ARCB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
ARCB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARCB is 3.76 -- better than 88.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Arcbest Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arcbest Corp is reporting a growth rate of 269.72%; that's higher than 92.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGFV, HIBB, EDUC, SPXC, and JYNT.
- ARCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcbest Corp's official web site, go to www.arcb.com.
ARCB Valuation Summary
- ARCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6; this is 56.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ARCB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.
- ARCB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCB.
ARCB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.03%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 158.62%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 150.17%.
The table below shows ARCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.32% of graded US stocks.
- ARCB's asset turnover comes in at 1.9 -- ranking 9th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- UNP, PATI, and ODFL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCB.
The table below shows ARCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.91||52-week high||$125.00|
|Prev. close||$88.59||52-week low||$45.94|
|Day high||$88.77||Avg. volume||556,757|
|50-day MA||$105.71||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$81.21||Market Cap||2.17B|
ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio
ArcBest Corp. is a logistics company which provides end-to-end supply chain services with a focus on innovation. It operates through the following business segments: Asset-Based, ArcBest and FleetNet. The Asset-Based segment includes national, inter-regional, and regional transportation of general commodities through standard, expedited, and guaranteed less-than-truckload services. The ArcBest segment refers to the operations of the company's expedite, truckload, and truckload-dedicated businesses as well as its premium logistics services; international freight transportation with air, ocean, and ground service offerings. The FleetNet segment covers the operations of FleetNet America, Inc., and certain other subsidiaries that provide roadside assistance and maintenance management services for commercial vehicles through a network of third-party service providers. The company offers full array of logistics solutions to optimize customers supply chains, while continuing to offer asset-based less-than-truckload(LTL) services through the ABF Freight network and ground expedite services under the Panther Premium Logistics brand. Its service offerings also include truckload, dedicated, managed transportation, intermodal, international air and ocean, time critical, warehousing and distribution, household goods moving services. ArcBest was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Fort Smith, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCB Social Stream
Latest ARCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcbest Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCB as an investment opportunity.
Investors should keep tabs on broker-friendly stocks like Berry Global (BERY), ArcBest (ARCB), Caleres (CAL), C.H. Robinson (CHRW) and Archer Daniels (ADM).
ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ: ARCB) has invested million in Phantom Auto, a provider of remote operation software for logistics vehicles. ArcBest noted this investment is key to the future of work in the logistics space. As part of the company's agreement, Michael Newcity, ArcBest Chief Innovation Officer and President of ArcBest Technologies, will join the Phantom Auto Board of Directors. "As ArcBest continues on its rapid growth trajectory, we are focused on optimizing our performance through technolo
PCRX, DHI, ARCB, AXS and CF balance value and growth and are therefore worth picking up.
With labor shortages straining the supply chain, big U.S. logistics companies ArcBest and NFI Industries plan to deploy thousands of forklifts that can be operated remotely. Startup Phantom Auto, which makes the remote-control forklifts, will get a double benefit from the supply chain sector's accelerating investments in automation. Investment in industrial automation has surged during the pandemic, according to data from the Association for Advanced Automation.
ArcBest® (Nasdaq: ARCB), a leader in supply chain logistics, today announced it has invested $25MM in Phantom Auto, the leading provider of human-centered remote operation software. As part of the company's agreement to be the lead investor of Phantom Auto's Series B Preferred offering, Michael Newcity, ArcBest Chief Innovation Officer and President of ArcBest Technologies, will join the Phantom Auto Board of Directors.
ARCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|