ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCB Stock Summary
- Arcbest Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.49% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Arcbest Corp has a higher such ratio than only 8.76% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arcbest Corp is reporting a growth rate of 118.88%; that's higher than 90.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcbest Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BBSI, MTOR, TRNS, AMRC, and CRAI.
- ARCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcbest Corp's official web site, go to www.arcb.com.
ARCB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.45||52-week high||$41.87|
|Prev. close||$28.44||52-week low||$24.68|
|Day high||$28.35||Avg. volume||242,336|
|50-day MA||$29.20||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$29.36||Market Cap||700.17M|
ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio
ArcBest Corporation provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide. The company provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide.