ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics


ArcBest Corporation (ARCB)

Today's Latest Price: $32.81 USD

0.68 (-2.03%)

Updated Oct 19 9:50pm

Add ARCB to Watchlist
Sign Up

Overall POWR Rating


POWR Components:

 Trade Grade  Buy & Hold Grade  Peer Grade  Industry Rank


Industry Rank:

Ranked of 29 in Auto & Vehicle Manufacturers

See all "A" rated Strong Buy stocks

ARCB Stock Summary

  • Arcbest Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.32% of US listed stocks.
  • Of note is the ratio of Arcbest Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
  • ARCB's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.4% of US stocks.
  • If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcbest Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GNE, RVLV, HIBB, SITE, and HZO.
  • ARCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcbest Corp's official web site, go to www.arcb.com.

ARCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >

Price chart for ARCB

ARCB Price/Volume Stats

Current price $32.81 52-week high $36.15
Prev. close $33.49 52-week low $13.54
Day low $32.67 Volume 112,700
Day high $33.80 Avg. volume 220,052
50-day MA $32.70 Dividend yield 0.98%
200-day MA $25.78 Market Cap 834.85M

ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio


ArcBest Corporation provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide. The company provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide.


ARCB Latest News Stream


Event/Time News Detail
Loading, please wait...

ARCB Latest Social Stream


Loading social stream, please wait...

View Full ARCB Social Stream

Latest ARCB News From Around the Web

Below are the latest news stories about Arcbest Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCB as an investment opportunity.

ArcBest Among 2020 Top 100 Truckers

FORT SMITH, Ark., Sept. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcBest® (Nasdaq: ARCB), a leader in supply chain logistics, is pleased to announce that it has again been recognized among the Top 100 Truckers by Inbound Logistics. Inbound Logistics, a monthly trade magazine targeted toward business…

PR Newswire | September 28, 2020

FleetNet America Dispatches 100,000th Electronic Event

CHERRYVILLE, N.C., Sept. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- FleetNet America®, an ArcBest® company (Nasdaq: ARCB), is pleased to announce it has completed its 100,000th electronic dispatch through sureEcosystem®. With customers' expectations continuing to rise, FleetNet made investments to improve…

PR Newswire | September 11, 2020

ArcBest updates August metrics

ArcBest (ARCB) reports August Daily Billed revenue was flat Y/Y and increased sequentially to ~2%.Total Tonnage/Day increased ~3.5%  Y/Y with high-single digit percentage increases in LTL-rated tonnage and double-digit percentage decreases in truckload-rated spot shipment tonnage moving in the Asset-Based network. It increased ~2% M/M.Total Shipments/Day increased ~1.5% Y/Y and ~3.5% M/M.Total...

Seeking Alpha | September 9, 2020

ArcBest Continues Trend Of Positive Mid-quarter Reports

The positive inflection in less-than-truckload (LTL) metrics during August continued with ArcBest Corp . (NASDAQ: ARCB ). In a Wednesday filing, the carrier reported that total tonnage per day increased 3.5% compared to August 2019, with LTL tonnage increasing by a high single-digit percentage. Last week, carriers Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ: ODFL ) and Saia (NASDAQ: SAIA ) reported modest increases in tonnage on a year-over-year basis for the month, the first since COVID-19 brought large portions of the industrial economy to a halt. LTL turnaround continues During August, ArcBest's asset-based business, which includes LTL operations, reported a 1.5% year-over-year decline in shipments, which was more than offset by heavier loads as weight per shipment increased 5%. The increased ...

Benzinga | September 9, 2020

ArcBest One Of 2020's Great Supply Chain Partners

FORT SMITH, Ark., Aug. 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcBest® (Nasdaq: ARCB), a leader in supply chain logistics, is pleased to announce that it has been named to the list of the 100 Great Supply Chain Partners for the fifth year in a row. Each year, SupplyChainBrain publishes its list of 100…

PR Newswire | August 31, 2020

Read More 'ARCB' Stories Here

ARCB Price Returns

1-mo 6.98%
3-mo 7.18%
6-mo 81.20%
1-year 8.85%
3-year 4.26%
5-year 26.72%
YTD 20.10%
2019 -18.60%
2018 -3.44%
2017 30.95%
2016 31.44%
2015 -53.50%

ARCB Dividends

Ex-Dividend Date Type Payout Amount Change
Loading, please wait...
View Full ARCB Dividend History

Get Free Updates

Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!



Page generated in 0.8909 seconds.