ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCB Stock Summary
- Arcbest Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Arcbest Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ARCB's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcbest Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LAWS, BNSO, SSNT, RVLV, and DAVA.
- ARCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcbest Corp's official web site, go to www.arcb.com.
ARCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.39||52-week high||$69.00|
|Prev. close||$64.52||52-week low||$13.54|
|Day high||$66.83||Avg. volume||223,940|
|50-day MA||$51.05||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$36.84||Market Cap||1.69B|
ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio
ArcBest Corporation provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide. The company provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide.
ARCB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ARCB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Arcbest Corp ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 8.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Arcbest Corp ended up being:
- Arcbest Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Arcbest Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.91. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.32% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Arcbest Corp experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 60.47% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCB Social Stream
Latest ARCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcbest Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCB as an investment opportunity.
Canadian National (CNI) transports more than 2.28 MMT of Canadian grain and processed grain products in February 2021, setting a new record for the 12th straight month.
ArcBest Corp (ARCB) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
FedEx (FDX) expects to transform its entire fleet of parcel pickup and delivery to zero-emission electric vehicles by 2040. The company plans to invest more than $2 billion in this regard.
ArcBest (ARCB) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Does ArcBest (ARCB) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
ARCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCBWant to do more research on Arcbest Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!