ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- ARCB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ARCB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARCB is 3.77 -- better than 88.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, Arcbest Corp has a higher such ratio than just 10.59% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arcbest Corp is reporting a growth rate of 295.97%; that's higher than 92.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcbest Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EDUC, BGFV, BNSO, NHTC, and SCX.
- Visit ARCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcb.com.
ARCB Valuation Summary
- ARCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6; this is 56.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ARCB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.
- ARCB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCB.
ARCB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -25.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.65%.
The table below shows ARCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.36% of graded US stocks.
- ARCB's asset turnover comes in at 1.9 -- ranking 8th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- NNA, PATI, and SAIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCB.
The table below shows ARCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.89||52-week high||$93.96|
|Prev. close||$73.87||52-week low||$28.52|
|Day high||$74.23||Avg. volume||289,920|
|50-day MA||$64.89||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$62.46||Market Cap||1.89B|
ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio
ArcBest Corp. is a logistics company which provides end-to-end supply chain services with a focus on innovation. It operates through the following business segments: Asset-Based, ArcBest and FleetNet. The Asset-Based segment includes national, inter-regional, and regional transportation of general commodities through standard, expedited, and guaranteed less-than-truckload services. The ArcBest segment refers to the operations of the company's expedite, truckload, and truckload-dedicated businesses as well as its premium logistics services; international freight transportation with air, ocean, and ground service offerings. The FleetNet segment covers the operations of FleetNet America, Inc., and certain other subsidiaries that provide roadside assistance and maintenance management services for commercial vehicles through a network of third-party service providers. The company offers full array of logistics solutions to optimize customers supply chains, while continuing to offer asset-based less-than-truckload(LTL) services through the ABF Freight network and ground expedite services under the Panther Premium Logistics brand. Its service offerings also include truckload, dedicated, managed transportation, intermodal, international air and ocean, time critical, warehousing and distribution, household goods moving services. ArcBest was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Fort Smith, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCB Social Stream
Latest ARCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcbest Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCB as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, ArcBest (ARCB) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
ArcBest® (Nasdaq: ARCB), a leader in supply chain logistics, is pleased to announce that its less-than-truckload carrier, ABF Freight®, will host a two-day hiring event September 22-23 in Avenel, New Jersey.
FedEx's (FDX) Ground unit is likely to reflect higher revenues in Q1 earnings, backed by e-commerce growth but partly hurt by high costs.
FedEx's (FDX) partnership with Salesforce is aimed at enhancing the e-commerce experience for both merchants and customers, and optimizing supply chain.
Wabtec (WAB) signs an MOU with Carnegie Mellon University and Genesee & Wyoming to create zero-emission locomotives, increase freight rail utilization and improve safety.
ARCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|