ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.72||52-week high||$124.92|
|Prev. close||$119.19||52-week low||$68.00|
|Day high||$124.92||Avg. volume||338,729|
|50-day MA||$107.96||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$99.50||Market Cap||2.96B|
ARCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.83% of US stocks.
- ARCB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ARCB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.92% of US stocks).
ARCB Stock Summary
- ARCBEST CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.13% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARCBEST CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ARCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARCBEST CORP are MOV, DSWL, RGR, ETD, and GIC.
- Visit ARCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcb.com.
ARCB Valuation Summary
- ARCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 20% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ARCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCB.
ARCB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 41.06%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 323.2%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 317.6%.
The table below shows ARCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.32% of graded US stocks.
- ARCB's asset turnover comes in at 1.9 -- ranking 9th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- UNP, PATI, and ODFL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCB.
The table below shows ARCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio
ArcBest Corp. is a logistics company which provides end-to-end supply chain services with a focus on innovation. It operates through the following business segments: Asset-Based, ArcBest and FleetNet. The Asset-Based segment includes national, inter-regional, and regional transportation of general commodities through standard, expedited, and guaranteed less-than-truckload services. The ArcBest segment refers to the operations of the company's expedite, truckload, and truckload-dedicated businesses as well as its premium logistics services; international freight transportation with air, ocean, and ground service offerings. The FleetNet segment covers the operations of FleetNet America, Inc., and certain other subsidiaries that provide roadside assistance and maintenance management services for commercial vehicles through a network of third-party service providers. The company offers full array of logistics solutions to optimize customers supply chains, while continuing to offer asset-based less-than-truckload(LTL) services through the ABF Freight network and ground expedite services under the Panther Premium Logistics brand. Its service offerings also include truckload, dedicated, managed transportation, intermodal, international air and ocean, time critical, warehousing and distribution, household goods moving services. ArcBest was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Fort Smith, AR.
ARCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCB Social Stream
Latest ARCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCBEST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCB as an investment opportunity.
Is ArcBest Corporation's (NASDAQ:ARCB) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
ArcBest's (NASDAQ:ARCB) stock is up by a considerable 25% over the past month. Given that the market rewards strong...
In this article, we will take a look at the 20 largest delivery companies in the US. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Largest Delivery Companies in the US. Autonomous Delivery Systems May Be the Next Big Thing It is no surprise to see innovation seeping […]
Recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission have revealed that Janice Stipp, a director of ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB), sold 3,390 shares of the company on November 15, 2023.
FORT SMITH, Ark., November 15, 2023--ArcBest, a leader in supply chain logistics, announced today that the company has been named to the prestigious 2024 FreightTech 25 list.
Showing investors how to find stocks that offer a wonderful combination of strong value and improving earnings outlooks.
ARCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|