ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARCB is 3.99 -- better than 87.81% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Arcbest Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Arcbest Corp has a higher such ratio than only 7.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcbest Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MTOR, GNE, BBSI, CRAI, and NCBS.
- ARCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcbest Corp's official web site, go to www.arcb.com.
ARCB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.34||52-week high||$41.87|
|Prev. close||$28.09||52-week low||$24.68|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||137,554|
|50-day MA||$28.25||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$28.77||Market Cap||697.36M|
ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio
ArcBest Corporation provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide. The company provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide.