ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ARCB's comes in at -18.06 -- better than just 5.63% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ARCB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BDC, ENB, NATI, BRC and SHEN.
ARCB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Arcbest Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 69.33% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Arcbest Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ARCB offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.86% of its fellow sector mates.
- Arcbest Corp's market cap of $963 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 84.29% of stocks.
- ARCB's market cap of approximately $963 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 15.18% of them.
ARCB Dividend Chart
ARCB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|