ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ARCB has less fluctuation in its price than 5.26% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ARCB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HAPP, ENIC, REYN, CALM and RPRX.
ARCB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ARCB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 96.06% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ARCB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ARCB offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.36% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Arcbest Corp's estimated return of -96.06% surpasses about just 2.32% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Arcbest Corp than it is for 5.24% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
ARCB Dividend Chart
ARCB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|