Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE): Price and Financial Metrics
ARE Stock Summary
- ARE's current price/earnings ratio is 150.78, which is higher than 96.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc is higher than it is for about 91.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FNV, INVH, SUI, WPC, and HCP.
- ARE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's official web site, go to www.are.com.
ARE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.04||52-week high||$163.51|
|Prev. close||$162.40||52-week low||$109.04|
|Day high||$163.28||Avg. volume||711,374|
|50-day MA||$157.38||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$148.19||Market Cap||18.38B|
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Company Bio
Alexandria Real Estate engages in the ownership, operation, management, development, acquisition, and redevelopment of properties for the life sciences industry. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pasadena, California.