Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARE POWR Grades
- ARE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.43% of US stocks.
- ARE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- ARE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ARE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc is higher than it is for about 90.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARE is more volatile than merely 0.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEAK, CE, MGM, RCL, and CAG.
- ARE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's official web site, go to www.are.com.
ARE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.50||52-week high||$181.50|
|Prev. close||$180.92||52-week low||$136.52|
|Day high||$177.49||Avg. volume||945,242|
|50-day MA||$169.52||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$167.58||Market Cap||25.89B|
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Company Bio
Alexandria Real Estate engages in the ownership, operation, management, development, acquisition, and redevelopment of properties for the life sciences industry. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pasadena, California.
ARE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARE Latest Social Stream
View Full ARE Social Stream
Latest ARE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARE as an investment opportunity.
Office real estate investment trusts (REITs) have been under pressure for the past year. The coronavirus pandemic has caused some investors to even question the concept of the office REIT. The question has created headwinds for some office REIT operators.
ARE earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 27, 2021 03:00 PM ET Company Participants Paula Schwartz - IR Joel Marcus - Executive Chairman and Founder Dean Shigenaga - President and CFO Steve Richardson - Co-CEO Peter Moglia - Co-CEO and Co-Chief Investment Officer Conference Call...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE:ARE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 27, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
Alexandria's (ARE) Q1 results reflect decent internal and external growth, as well as continued strong leasing activity and rental-rate growth.
ARE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch