Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc. (ARE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ARE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,410,916,594, Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc has a greater market value than 91.4% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARE is more volatile than only 9.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc are DLR, SUI, CF, FANG, and EGP.
- Visit ARE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.are.com.
ARE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ARE's price/sales ratio is 144.62% higher, now standing at 15.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ARE's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ARE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARE.
ARE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.28%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.42%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 156.12%.
The table below shows ARE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.61% of graded US stocks.
- ARE's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 268th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, BSIG, and MKTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARE.
The table below shows ARE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.71||52-week high||$224.95|
|Prev. close||$157.82||52-week low||$156.94|
|Day high||$159.89||Avg. volume||1,039,011|
|50-day MA||$187.75||Dividend yield||2.91%|
|200-day MA||$198.49||Market Cap||26.07B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ARE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARE Latest Social Stream
View Full ARE Social Stream
Latest ARE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARE as an investment opportunity.
In the world of REITs, you can find prospects that have different asset types that they focus on. You can also find some companies that are dedicated to a specific region or group of regions. The diversification optionality in this space is incredible and, when combined with the consistent cash...
E ratio of 51.11.
A recurring theme in my recent articles has been how much I like companies that have earnings growth simultaneous with market price declines. The stock is getting better from both ends of the valuation equation. One after another, the fast growing REITs have been beaten down in this volatile market...
The company plans to occupy a 140,000-square-foot facility on Winter Street in Waltham, which is being redeveloped by Alexandria Real Estate Equities.
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. to Hold Its First Quarter 2022 Operating and Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on April 26, 2022
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE: ARE) today announced that the company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), in conjunction with the release of its first quarter 2022 operating and financial results. Alexandria will release its operating and financial results after the market closes on Monday, April 25, 2022.
ARE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch