Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ARE's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than merely 0.85% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ARE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EML, SPR, SEB, MDRR and AMTB.
ARE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ARE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 21.57% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ARE, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 14.61% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ARE than it is for 74.16% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, ARE's equity discount rate is less than 81.46% of those stocks.
ARE Dividend Chart
ARE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ARE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||7.38%|
|3||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||6.61%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||5.81%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||5.71%|
|6||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||5.26%|
|7||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.15%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||4.99%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||4.94%|
|10||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||4.05%|
|11||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.04%|
|12||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||3.83%|
|13||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||3.72%|
|14||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|15||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|16||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.17%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.62%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on ARE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc Common Stock (ARE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) - Dividend Investor
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha