Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ARE's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 1.29% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ARE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 1.1% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ARE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WST, ERIE, NVDA, JKHY and HRL.
ARE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ARE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 17.25%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 13.13% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -17.25%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 14.65% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 14.65% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, ARE's equity discount rate is less than 79.29% of those stocks.
ARE Dividend Chart
ARE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ARE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||22.60%|
|3||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||6.68%|
|4||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||6.26%|
|5||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||6.24%|
|6||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||6.12%|
|7||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.30%|
|8||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||5.16%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||5.05%|
|10||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||4.96%|
|11||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||4.73%|
|12||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.41%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.32%|
|14||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.14%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.30%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.72%|
|19||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|20||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on ARE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc Common Stock (ARE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) - Dividend Investor
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha