Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ARE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 1.02% US-listed dividend payers.
- ARE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 1.15% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ARE's price: KGJI, DEA, WMK, SAFE and SHEN.
ARE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ARE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 28.62% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ARE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 14.51% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -28.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 18.13% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ARE has a discount rate lower than merely 18.13% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, ARE's equity discount rate is less than 80.31% of those stocks.
ARE Dividend Chart
ARE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ARE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||7.38%|
|3||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||7.05%|
|4||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||6.81%|
|5||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||6.70%|
|6||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||6.05%|
|7||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||5.59%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.19%|
|9||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.14%|
|10||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||4.94%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.44%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.28%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.06%|
|14||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|15||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|16||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.38%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|19||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.43%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on ARE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc Common Stock (ARE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) - Dividend Investor
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc (ARE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha