Ares Management Corporation (ARES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARES POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARES is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- ARES ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ARES Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.18, Ares Management Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.75 for Ares Management Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.32% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARES's revenue has grown 104.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.81% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ares Management Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CABO, STKS, YUMC, OPRT, and CGC.
- Visit ARES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aresmgmt.com.
ARES Valuation Summary
- ARES's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.3; this is 368.6% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ARES's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, ARES's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARES.
ARES Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -9.6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -243.57%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 159.58%.
The table below shows ARES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARES has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.72% of graded US stocks.
- ARES's asset turnover comes in at 0.19 -- ranking 97th of 446 Trading stocks.
- CG, NAVI, and AJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARES.
The table below shows ARES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.73||52-week high||$81.16|
|Prev. close||$78.80||52-week low||$40.56|
|Day high||$79.59||Avg. volume||813,283|
|50-day MA||$75.74||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$60.43||Market Cap||22.09B|
Ares Management Corporation (ARES) Company Bio
Ares Management operates as an alternative asset manager in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARES Latest Social Stream
View Full ARES Social Stream
Latest ARES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARES as an investment opportunity.
The Lockwood Group ("Lockwood"), an industry leader in scientific-based medical communications for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, announced today a strategic investment made by a fund managed by the Private Equity Group of Ares Management Corporation (NYSE: ARES) ("Ares"). Terms of the investment were undisclosed.
Among the top stocks to buy and watch, Ares Management is approaching a buy point in the current stock market correction.
(Bloomberg) -- Ares Management Corp., one of the dominant players in private credit, is now underwriting deals as large as $3 billion and could before long provide loans for as much as $5 billion to a single borrower, Chief Executive Officer Michael Arougheti said.Most Read from BloombergLeft-Wing Rage Threatens a Wall Street Haven in Latin AmericaBefore Interstates, America Got Around on InterurbansChristmas at Risk as Supply Chain ‘Disaster’ Only Gets WorseHow Singapore's $50 Billion Financial
Ares Management (ARES) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
ARES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|