Ares Management Corporation (ARES): Price and Financial Metrics
ARES Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.78 for Ares Management Corp; that's greater than it is for 97.78% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARES's revenue has grown 47.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.02% of US companies in our set.
- Ares Management Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -28.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 11.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ares Management Corp are XPO, LGIH, WETF, INUV, and SF.
- ARES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ares Management Corp's official web site, go to www.aresmgmt.com.
ARES Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.28||52-week high||$38.09|
|Prev. close||$36.83||52-week low||$19.66|
|Day high||$38.09||Avg. volume||445,483|
|50-day MA||$33.89||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$28.90||Market Cap||4.28B|
Ares Management Corporation (ARES) Company Bio
Ares Management operates as an alternative asset manager in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Los Angeles, California.