Ares Management Corp. (ARES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.20||52-week high||$90.28|
|Prev. close||$84.28||52-week low||$53.15|
|Day high||$85.59||Avg. volume||1,008,188|
|50-day MA||$82.31||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$76.74||Market Cap||25.77B|
ARES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARES POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARES is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ARES ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ARES Stock Summary
- ARES's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,225.44 -- higher than 99.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 116.88, ARES MANAGEMENT CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.47 for ARES MANAGEMENT CORP; that's greater than it is for 94.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBMT, ICFI, MYFW, WINA, and BFAM.
- ARES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARES MANAGEMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.aresmgmt.com.
ARES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ARES's price/sales ratio is 263.64% higher, now standing at 8.
- ARES's price/earnings ratio has moved up 109.1 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARES.
ARES Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 641.53%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.25%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.25%.
The table below shows ARES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARES has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.83% of graded US stocks.
- ARES's asset turnover comes in at 0.19 -- ranking 100th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, CXP, and TSLX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARES.
The table below shows ARES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ares Management Corp. (ARES) Company Bio
Ares Management Corporation is an American global alternative investment manager operating in the credit, private equity and real estate markets. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with additional offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ARES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARES Latest Social Stream
View Full ARES Social Stream
Latest ARES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARES MANAGEMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARES as an investment opportunity.
Ares Management Corporation to Present at the Bernstein 39th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
NEW YORK, May 22, 2023--Ares Management Corporation announced today that its Chief Executive Officer and President, Michael Arougheti, is scheduled to present at the Bernstein 39th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 2:30pm ET.
Ares Management (NYSE:ARES) Is Increasing Its Dividend To $0.77
Ares Management Corporation ( NYSE:ARES ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
Corrections & Amplifications
Marriott International first-quarter revenue jumped 34% to $5.6 billion, and the company declared a 40-cent per-share dividend. The company’s chief executive, Tony Capuano, last May said that Marriott expected to resume share buybacks. The information about Marriott contained in The Score column in Saturday’s Review section was incorrectly based on the company’s results that were reported in May 2022 rather than this year.
Do You Think Ares Management Corporation (ARES) is Well-Positioned in the Competitive Market?
Investment management company Vulcan Value Partners recently released its first-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The firm has five strategies, and all gained positive returns and outperformed their respective benchmark indexes in the first quarter. The fund’s Large-Cap Composite returned 14.0% net of fees and expenses, the Small Cap Composite returned […]
Ares Management Serves as Lead Arranger and Junior Agent for $3 Billion in Financing to Support the Acquisition of Merchants Fleet by Bain Capital, ADIA and the Merchants Executive Team
NEW YORK, May 04, 2023--Ares Management Corporation (NYSE: ARES) ("Ares") announced today that funds managed by its U.S. Direct Lending and Alternative Credit strategies served as the lead arranger and junior agent for $3 billion in asset-backed and operating company financing for Merchants Fleet (the "Company") as part of the acquisition by Bain Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority ("ADIA") and the Merchants executive team. BNP Paribas served as financing adv
ARES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Management Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ares Management Corp (ARES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ares Management Corp (ARES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ares Management Corp (ARES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...