Ares Management Corporation (ARES): Price and Financial Metrics
ARES Stock Summary
- ARES's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,678.07 -- higher than 98.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 148.88, Ares Management Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.35 for Ares Management Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ares Management Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VIRT, WEX, BFAM, SABR, and FLT.
- ARES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ares Management Corp's official web site, go to www.aresmgmt.com.
ARES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.64||52-week high||$53.35|
|Prev. close||$52.19||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$52.32||Avg. volume||613,776|
|50-day MA||$48.27||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$42.71||Market Cap||13.35B|
Ares Management Corporation (ARES) Company Bio
Ares Management operates as an alternative asset manager in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
ARES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARES Latest Social Stream
View Full ARES Social Stream
Latest ARES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARES as an investment opportunity.
Ares Management Corporation (Ares) (NYSE: ARES) and Generation Partners (Generation) announced today that a joint venture established by a fund managed by the Ares Real Estate Group and Generation have acquired two student accommodation assets providing a total of 1,359 beds in the cities of Exeter and Cardiff for £157.5 million. This new initiative by Ares and Generation is part of a targeted residential investment strategy that will focus on Purpose-Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) assets in the UK.
Ares Management is closing in on a deal for a controlling stake in AMP Ltd.'s asset management business.
Ares Management Corporation (NYSE:ARES) announced today that its Chief Executive Officer and President, Michael Arougheti, and its Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Michael McFerran, are scheduled to present at the 22nd Annual Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 12:10 p.m. ET.
Ares Management Corporation (NYSE: ARES) is providing details on certain new financing commitments made across its U.S. direct lending strategies. Funds managed by Ares Management Corporation’s Credit Group (collectively "Ares") closed approximately $7.3 billion in commitments across 68 transactions during the fourth quarter and approximately $13.7 billion in commitments across 163 transactions for the full year 2020.
The following slide deck was published by Ares Management Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
ARES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Management Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!