Ares Management Corp. (ARES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARES POWR Grades
- ARES scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARES is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARES ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ARES Stock Summary
- ARES has a higher market value than 90.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,714,112,024.
- ARES's current price/earnings ratio is 130.44, which is higher than 96.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.77 for ARES MANAGEMENT CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARES MANAGEMENT CORP are APTV, MORN, PAYA, WEX, and PWR.
- ARES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARES MANAGEMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.aresmgmt.com.
ARES Valuation Summary
- ARES's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 134.48% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ARES's price/earnings ratio has moved up 125.3 over the prior 104 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARES.
ARES Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 264.98%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -48.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 77.2%.
The table below shows ARES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARES has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.83% of graded US stocks.
- ARES's asset turnover comes in at 0.19 -- ranking 100th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, CXP, and TSLX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARES.
The table below shows ARES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.97||52-week high||$86.06|
|Prev. close||$78.00||52-week low||$53.15|
|Day high||$77.69||Avg. volume||1,007,979|
|50-day MA||$72.21||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$71.44||Market Cap||22.35B|
Ares Management Corp. (ARES) Company Bio
Ares Management Corporation is an American global alternative investment manager operating in the credit, private equity and real estate markets. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with additional offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ARES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARES Latest Social Stream
View Full ARES Social Stream
Latest ARES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARES MANAGEMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARES as an investment opportunity.
The UNAVETS Group ("UNAVETS"), the leading veterinary healthcare group with 90+ practices across Spain and Portugal, announced today that it has raised an additional €116 million from Ares Management Credit funds. Part of the capital will refinance existing debt with a significant majority reserved for future acquisition and capex funding to acquire veterinary hospitals and clinics and to continue acquisitions and investments in meaningful adjacencies. UNAVETS is currently majority owned by fund
HOUSTON, November 14, 2022--EPIC Crude Holdings, LP ("EPIC Crude" or "the Company") today announced that Platts will include the Company’s Crude Marine Terminal in Corpus Christi as a pre-approved terminal for WTI Midland crude oil in its Platts Dated Brent and Cash BFOE* Market-on-Close ("Dated Brent") price assessment beginning with June 2023 deliveries.
Ares Management ( NYSE:ARES ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$801.3m (down 16% from 3Q...
Investment management company Vulcan Value Partners recently released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The firm has five strategies, trailing their benchmark indexes in the third quarter of 2022. The fund’s Large-Cap Composite returned -7.3% net of fees and expenses, the Small Cap Composite returned -14.4% net, Focus Composite returned […]
Ares Wealth Management Solutions Expands Team and Global Footprint Mark Serocold Joins Firm to Lead EMEA Efforts
LONDON, November 02, 2022--Ares Management Corporation (NYSE: ARES) ("Ares") announced today that Mark Serocold has joined the firm as a Partner and Head of EMEA for Ares Wealth Management Solutions ("AWMS"). Based in London, Mr. Serocold’s newly created role will oversee product development, distribution and strategic partnerships across the EMEA region for AWMS. In addition to Mr. Serocold, Ares recently hired three additional team members across sales, client services and product development
ARES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|