Ares Management Corporation (ARES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARES POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.6% of US stocks.
- ARES's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- ARES's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.73% of US stocks).
ARES Stock Summary
- ARES's current price/earnings ratio is 66.44, which is higher than 88.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.26 for Ares Management Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ares Management Corp comes in at 130.72%, a number that bests 94.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ares Management Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CABO, OPRT, EXPE, SF, and DLHC.
- Visit ARES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aresmgmt.com.
ARES Valuation Summary
- ARES's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.3; this is 368.6% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ARES's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, ARES's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARES.
ARES Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 111.59%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -289.87%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 111.59%.
The table below shows ARES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARES has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.83% of graded US stocks.
- ARES's asset turnover comes in at 0.19 -- ranking 100th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, CXP, and TSLX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARES.
The table below shows ARES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.86||52-week high||$90.08|
|Prev. close||$77.12||52-week low||$44.43|
|Day high||$76.41||Avg. volume||649,727|
|50-day MA||$81.02||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$70.32||Market Cap||21.99B|
Ares Management Corporation (ARES) Company Bio
Ares Management operates as an alternative asset manager in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARES Latest Social Stream
View Full ARES Social Stream
Latest ARES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARES as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
NEW YORK, January 13, 2022--Ares Management Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: ARES) today announced the pricing of the previously announced offering of $500,000,000 of 3.650% Senior Notes due 2052 (the "notes") by Ares Finance Co. IV LLC, its indirect subsidiary. The notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Ares Holdings L.P., Ares Management LLC, Ares Investments Holdings LLC, Ares Finance Co. LLC, Ares Finance Co. II LLC and Ares Finance Co. III LLC. The offering is subject to cu
NEW YORK, January 13, 2022--Ares Management Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: ARES) today announced that its indirect subsidiary, Ares Finance Co. IV LLC, intends to offer senior notes (the "notes"), subject to market and other conditions. The notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Ares Holdings L.P., Ares Management LLC, Ares Investments Holdings LLC, Ares Finance Co. LLC, Ares Finance Co. II LLC and Ares Finance Co. III LLC. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. While not every stock...
Ares Management stock saw a positive improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Wednesday, rising from 90 to 93. Is Ares Management Stock A Buy? Ares Management stock holds the No. 3 rank among its peers in the Finance-Investment Management industry group.
ARES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|