Ares Management Corporation (ARES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ARES has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 1.17% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ARES's comes in at 2.43 -- better than 91.91% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, ARES generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 2.54% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ARES's price: NCMI, MDP, PCSB, GMLP and OVLY.
ARES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ARES, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 18.69% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ares Management Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 11 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 71.51% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Ares Management Corp's market cap of $11 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 32.83% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ARES, approximately 35.4% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ARES Dividend Chart
ARES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|