Ares Management Corporation (ARES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ARES's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 1.28% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ARES is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 4.57% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ARES's price: VIRC, PPC, COP, MFGP and TEDU.
ARES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ARES, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 19.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ARES, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Ares Management Corp produces a dividend yield 3.37% -- which falls in the top 34.64%.
- Ares Management Corp's market cap of $12 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 34.21% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, ARES's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 34.21% of them.
ARES Dividend Chart
ARES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|