Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ARI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.19% of US stocks.
- ARI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ARI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.57% of US stocks).
ARI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.03, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 10.17% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc is higher than it is for about 98.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc is reporting a growth rate of 535.79%; that's higher than 95.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RWT, TWO, CIM, GPMT, and TRTX.
- ARI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc's official web site, go to www.apolloreit.com.
ARI Valuation Summary
- ARI's price/earnings ratio is 11.4; this is 71.46% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ARI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
- Over the past 144 months, ARI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARI.
ARI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -52.92%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -43.08%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 879.61%.
The table below shows ARI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.05||52-week high||$16.94|
|Prev. close||$15.35||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$15.34||Avg. volume||919,883|
|50-day MA||$15.82||Dividend yield||9.2%|
|200-day MA||$13.35||Market Cap||2.11B|
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI) Company Bio
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust that primarily originates, acquires, invests in, and manages commercial first mortgage loans, subordinate financings, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.
ARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARI Latest Social Stream
View Full ARI Social Stream
Latest ARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (ARI) CEO Stuart Rothstein on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (ARI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Stuart Rothstein - Chief Executive Officer and President Jai Agarwal - Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary Conference Call Participants Doug Harter - Credit Suisse. Stephen Laws - Raymond James...
Today's conference call and webcast may include forward-looking statements and projections, and we ask that you refer to our most recent filings with the SEC for important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from these statements and projections. At this time, I'd like to turn the call over to the company's Chief Executive Officer, Stuart Rothstein.
NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (the Company or ARI) (NYSE:ARI), today reported results for the quarter and six-month period ended June 30, 2021.
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. Expands Board of Directors With Election of Pamela Carlton
NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (the Company or ARI) (NYSE:ARI), today announced the Board of Directors (the Board) of the Company elected Pamela Carlton to serve as an independent director, effective July 22, 2021. Ms. Carlton joins a recently expanded ARI Board, following the election earlier this year of Carmencita Whonder at the Companys Annual Meeting. Ms. Carltons election brings the total number of board members to ten, six of whom are independent directors. She will serve as a member of the Compensation Committee.
ARI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARIWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch