Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARI POWR Grades
- ARI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ARI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ARI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.22, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 11.46% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc is higher than it is for about 98.74% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ARI has reported earnings growth of 491.64%, putting it ahead of 96.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RWT, TWO, GPMT, ABR, and CIM.
- Visit ARI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apolloreit.com.
ARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.20||52-week high||$15.54|
|Prev. close||$14.93||52-week low||$6.77|
|Day high||$15.21||Avg. volume||944,186|
|50-day MA||$14.65||Dividend yield||9.21%|
|200-day MA||$11.51||Market Cap||2.13B|
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI) Company Bio
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust that primarily originates, acquires, invests in, and manages commercial first mortgage loans, subordinate financings, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.
ARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARI Latest Social Stream
View Full ARI Social Stream
Latest ARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARI as an investment opportunity.
Does Apollo Commerical Finance (ARI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Apollo Commerical Finance (ARI) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (ARI) CEO Stuart Rothstein on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (ARI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 23, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Stuart Rothstein - Chief Executive Officer and President Jai Agarwal - Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary Conference Call Participants Douglas Harter - Credit Suisse AG Steven Delaney - JMP...
The following slide deck was published by Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Apollo Commerical Finance (ARI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.43% and 1.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARIWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch