Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARI POWR Grades
- ARI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ARI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ARI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.04, APOLLO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 13.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ARI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.39% of US equities we're observing.
- APOLLO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -110.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMTG, TWO, RWT, ACRE, and VEL.
- Visit ARI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apolloreit.com.
ARI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ARI's price/earnings ratio is 75.72% lower, now standing at 5.9.
- ARI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 162 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARI.
ARI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 66.42%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -28.49%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -57.98%.
The table below shows ARI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.64% of graded US stocks.
- ARI's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 311th of 442 Trading stocks.
- FR, NXRT, and VNO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARI.
The table below shows ARI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.67||52-week high||$14.55|
|Prev. close||$12.64||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$12.75||Avg. volume||801,217|
|50-day MA||$11.63||Dividend yield||11.05%|
|200-day MA||$11.44||Market Cap||1.78B|
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI) Company Bio
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust that primarily originates, acquires, invests in, and manages commercial first mortgage loans, subordinate financings, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARI Latest Social Stream
View Full ARI Social Stream
Latest ARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APOLLO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARI as an investment opportunity.
Apollo Commerical Finance (ARI) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
DigitalBridge (DBRG) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume.
NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (the “Company” or “ARI”) (NYSE:ARI) today announced the estimated federal income tax treatment of the Company’s 2022 distributions on its common stock (CUSIP #03762U105) and its 7.25% Series B-1 Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock.
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. Announces Dates For Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (the “Company” or “ARI”) (NYSE:ARI), today announced the Company will hold a conference call to review its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company’s fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results will be released after the market closes on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. During the conference call, Company officers will review
After losing 4.4% in the past year, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (NYSE:ARI) institutional owners must be relieved by the recent gain
A look at the shareholders of Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. ( NYSE:ARI ) can tell us which group is most...
ARI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARIWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch