Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI): Price and Financial Metrics
ARI Stock Summary
- ARI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,051.76 -- higher than 95.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ARI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.45% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WVFC, ACRE, WHF, NYCB, and NRZ.
- ARI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc's official web site, go to www.apolloreit.com.
ARI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.40||52-week high||$19.76|
|Prev. close||$18.67||52-week low||$17.81|
|Day high||$18.45||Avg. volume||1,047,110|
|50-day MA||$18.43||Dividend yield||10%|
|200-day MA||$18.61||Market Cap||2.83B|
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI) Company Bio
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust that primarily originates, acquires, invests in, and manages commercial first mortgage loans, subordinate financings, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.