Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ARI has less fluctuation in its price than 99.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ARI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OKE, MAIN, YPF, BAP and BWL.A.
ARI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 214.88% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc produces a dividend yield 10.04% -- which falls in the top 2.72%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ARI than it is for merely 22.46% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- ARI's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 82.43% of them.
ARI Dividend Chart
ARI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ARI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ARI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc and its dividends:
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc Common Stock (ARI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) - Dividend Investor
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha