Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc (ARI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ARI has less fluctuation in its price than 99.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ARI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OKE, MAIN, YPF, BAP and BWL.A.
ARI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 244.27% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ARI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc's dividend yield of 14.8% is in the top 2.01000000000001%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for ARI, its beta is lower than merely 19.6% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- ARI's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 92.82% of them.
ARI Dividend Chart
ARI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ARI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ARI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc and its dividends:
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc Common Stock (ARI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) - Dividend Investor
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc (ARI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha