Archrock, Inc. (AROC): Price and Financial Metrics
AROC Stock Summary
- For AROC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.18% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AROC has reported earnings growth of 80.67%, putting it ahead of 87.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AROC comes in at -15.99% -- higher than that of merely 17.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AROC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRLP, ALGT, BRY, HCC, and WTI.
- Visit AROC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.archrock.com.
AROC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.62||52-week high||$11.43|
|Prev. close||$9.50||52-week low||$8.07|
|Day high||$9.63||Avg. volume||819,850|
|50-day MA||$9.26||Dividend yield||6.03%|
|200-day MA||$9.72||Market Cap||1.46B|
Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Company Bio
Archrock, Inc. provides natural gas contract compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company was formerly known as Exterran Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Archrock, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.