Archrock, Inc. (AROC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AROC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AROC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.65% of US stocks.
- AROC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- AROC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
AROC Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Archrock Inc is reporting a growth rate of 526.65%; that's higher than 95.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AROC's revenue has grown -14.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.52% of US companies in our set.
- Archrock Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AROC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WOW, RIG, DAC, CIO, and RLJ.
- AROC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Archrock Inc's official web site, go to www.archrock.com.
AROC Valuation Summary
- AROC's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.8; this is 1.93% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- AROC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 168 months.
- Over the past 168 months, AROC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AROC.
AROC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 111.47%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -72.36%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 130.48%.
The table below shows AROC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AROC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AROC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.07% of graded US stocks.
- AROC's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 28th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NJR, AGR, and UGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AROC.
The table below shows AROC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AROC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.27||52-week high||$10.80|
|Prev. close||$8.15||52-week low||$6.99|
|Day high||$8.31||Avg. volume||929,456|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||7.12%|
|200-day MA||$8.41||Market Cap||1.27B|
Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Company Bio
Archrock, Inc. provides natural gas contract compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company was formerly known as Exterran Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Archrock, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AROC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AROC Latest Social Stream
View Full AROC Social Stream
Latest AROC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Archrock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AROC as an investment opportunity.
Ausdal Financial Partners Inc. grew its holdings in shares of Archrock, Inc. (NYSE:AROC) by 30.0% during the third quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm owned 19,500 shares of the energy companys stock after buying an additional 4,500 shares during the quarter. Ausdal Financial Partners Inc.s holdings in Archrock were worth $161,000 as of its most 
Archrock, Inc. (NYSE:AROC)s share price hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $7.09 and last traded at $7.09, with a volume of 82393 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $7.33. The firm has a market cap of $1.10 billion, a P/E ratio of 39.72 and a 
Fifth Third Bancorp lifted its stake in shares of Archrock, Inc. (NYSE:AROC) by 27.8% during the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 38,731 shares of the energy companys stock after purchasing an additional 8,417 shares during the quarter. Fifth Third Bancorps holdings 
SummerHaven Investment Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of Archrock, Inc. (NYSE:AROC) in the third quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm acquired 99,400 shares of the energy companys stock, valued at approximately $820,000. SummerHaven Investment Management LLC owned about 0.06% of Archrock at the end 
Comerica Bank cut its stake in shares of Archrock, Inc. (NYSE:AROC) by 6.7% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 120,870 shares of the energy companys stock after selling 8,718 shares during the period. Comerica Bank owned approximately 0.08% of Archrock worth $873,000 at the 
AROC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|