Archrock, Inc. (AROC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AROC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AROC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- AROC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AROC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
AROC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 329.69, ARCHROCK INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.11% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 33.06, ARCHROCK INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 80.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARCHROCK INC is higher than it is for about 85.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCHROCK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NFE, SJW, POR, YORW, and CXW.
- AROC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCHROCK INC's official web site, go to www.archrock.com.
AROC Valuation Summary
- AROC's price/earnings ratio is 34.5; this is 315.66% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- AROC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 904.4 over the prior 187 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AROC.
AROC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.2%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.82%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.88%.
The table below shows AROC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AROC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AROC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.07% of graded US stocks.
- AROC's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 28th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NJR, AGR, and UGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AROC.
The table below shows AROC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AROC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.68||52-week high||$11.49|
|Prev. close||$9.68||52-week low||$6.28|
|Day high||$9.79||Avg. volume||1,019,360|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||6.19%|
|200-day MA||$8.46||Market Cap||1.52B|
Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Company Bio
Archrock, Inc. provides natural gas contract compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company was formerly known as Exterran Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Archrock, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AROC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AROC Latest Social Stream
View Full AROC Social Stream
Latest AROC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCHROCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AROC as an investment opportunity.
Mohamed El-Erian Calls Out ‘Trilemma’ of Problems Facing the Market; Here Are 2 ‘Strong Buy’ Dividend Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio
The markets have been pounded lately by a series of economic shocks, most recently the bank crisis sparked earlier this month by the failure of Silicon Valley Bank. That spread quick fears of contagion, as the crypto-heavy Signature and Silvergate banks also failed – and then the international heavyweight Credit Suisse showed signs of cracking. Economist Mohamed El-Erian warns that we are facing multiple problems simultaneously, and the outlook is grim. “It’s not just a dilemma of inflation vers
Zacks.com featured highlights Employers Holdings, CVR Energy, Oil States International, Archrock, and U.S. Silica Holdings
Employers Holdings, CVR Energy, Oil States International, Archrock, and U.S. Silica Holdings have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
5 Stocks for Higher Returns on New Analyst Coverage
More analyst coverage over the past few weeks may lead to price appreciation for stocks like Employers Holdings (EIG), CVR (CVI), Oil States (OIS), Archrock (AROC) and U.S. Silica (SLCA).
Find Strong Stocks to Buy in March with New Analyst Coverage
We utilized our new analyst coverage screen to help investors find stocks that are gaining more attention from Wall Street that could be potential winners in March and beyond.
Wall Street Analysts See a 26.2% Upside in Archrock Inc. (AROC): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Archrock Inc. (AROC) points to a 26.2% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
AROC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AROCWant to do more research on Archrock Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Archrock Inc (AROC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Archrock Inc (AROC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Archrock Inc (AROC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...