Archrock, Inc. (AROC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AROC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AROC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- AROC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AROC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
AROC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 925.34, ARCHROCK INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.08% of US stocks.
- AROC's current price/earnings ratio is 34.5, which is higher than 81.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For AROC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.05% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARCHROCK INC are SJW, YORW, LPG, PANL, and CXW.
- AROC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCHROCK INC's official web site, go to www.archrock.com.
AROC Valuation Summary
- AROC's price/earnings ratio is 34.3; this is 272.83% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- AROC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 904.6 over the prior 183 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AROC.
AROC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.57%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 54.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -20%.
The table below shows AROC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AROC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AROC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.07% of graded US stocks.
- AROC's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 28th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NJR, AGR, and UGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AROC.
The table below shows AROC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AROC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.50||52-week high||$10.44|
|Prev. close||$8.45||52-week low||$6.28|
|Day high||$8.56||Avg. volume||941,826|
|50-day MA||$7.48||Dividend yield||6.82%|
|200-day MA||$8.31||Market Cap||1.32B|
Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Company Bio
Archrock, Inc. provides natural gas contract compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company was formerly known as Exterran Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Archrock, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AROC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AROC Latest Social Stream
View Full AROC Social Stream
Latest AROC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCHROCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AROC as an investment opportunity.
Archrock ( NYSE:AROC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$213.7m (up 9.5% from 3Q 2021). Net...
HOUSTON, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Archrock, Inc. (NYSE: AROC) (“Archrock”) today reported results for the third quarter of 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Revenue for the third quarter of 2022 was $213.7 million compared with $195.2 million in the third quarter of 2021.Net income for the third quarter of 2022 was $15.4 million compared with $9.3 million in the third quarter of 2021.Gross margin (a non–GAAP measure defined below) for the third quarter of 2022 was $106.1 million compa
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
HOUSTON, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Archrock, Inc. (NYSE:AROC) (“Archrock”) and EnerVest, Ltd. (“EnerVest”) announced today the successful completion of a field pilot of Archrock’s patent-pending methane capture technology on a United Production Partners (UPP) gathering facility in the Barnett Shale. EnerVest is the contract operator for UPP. The field pilot comes following extensive testing of the technology in a lab setting. Archrock’s methane capture device is a solution for fugitive e
Archrock, Inc. ( NYSE:AROC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.145 per share on the 15th of November. The...
AROC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|