Archrock, Inc. (AROC): Price and Financial Metrics
AROC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Archrock Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Archrock Inc is higher than it is for about 83.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Archrock Inc is reporting a growth rate of 80.67%; that's higher than 86.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Archrock Inc are SXC, DCP, CXW, SPH, and WTI.
- Visit AROC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.archrock.com.
AROC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AROC Price/Volume Stats
Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Company Bio
Archrock, Inc. provides natural gas contract compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company was formerly known as Exterran Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Archrock, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.