Archrock, Inc. (AROC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AROC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AROC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AROC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AROC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 42.85% of US stocks).
AROC Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Archrock Inc is reporting a growth rate of 574.73%; that's higher than 95.92% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Archrock Inc comes in at -17.16%, a number that bests merely 13.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AROC comes in at 23.28% -- higher than that of 90.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Archrock Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GSAT, UMH, CLDT, SMLP, and CNK.
- AROC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Archrock Inc's official web site, go to www.archrock.com.
AROC Valuation Summary
- AROC's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.8; this is 1.93% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- AROC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 168 months.
- Over the past 168 months, AROC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AROC.
AROC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.17%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -39.99%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -65.72%.
The table below shows AROC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AROC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AROC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.45% of graded US stocks.
- AROC's asset turnover comes in at 0.288 -- ranking 27th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AGR, VIA, and HE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AROC.
The table below shows AROC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AROC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.22||52-week high||$10.80|
|Prev. close||$7.83||52-week low||$5.23|
|Day high||$8.34||Avg. volume||860,578|
|50-day MA||$7.90||Dividend yield||7.41%|
|200-day MA||$9.04||Market Cap||1.27B|
Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Company Bio
Archrock, Inc. provides natural gas contract compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company was formerly known as Exterran Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Archrock, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AROC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AROC Latest Social Stream
View Full AROC Social Stream
Latest AROC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Archrock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AROC as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Archrock, Inc. ( NYSE:AROC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend date is...
Your host for today's call is Megan Repine, Vice President of Investor Relations of Archrock. With me today are Brad Childers, President and Chief Executive Officer of Archrock; and Doug Aron, Chief Financial Officer of Archrock. Yesterday, Archrock released its financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2021.
How far off is Archrock, Inc. ( NYSE:AROC ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take...
Archrock Inc. (AROC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -3.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Archrock, Inc. (NYSE: AROC) (“Archrock”) today reported results for the second quarter of 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Revenue for the second quarter of 2021 was $195.6 million compared to $220.3 million in the second quarter of 2020.Net income for the second quarter of 2021 was $8.8 million compared to a net loss of $30.4 million in the second quarter of 2020.Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure defined below) for the second quarter of 20
AROC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|