Archrock, Inc. (AROC): Price and Financial Metrics
AROC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Archrock Inc is higher than it is for about 83.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AROC has reported earnings growth of 80.67%, putting it ahead of 87.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Archrock Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -15.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 17.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Archrock Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SRLP, ALGT, BRY, HCC, and WTI.
- Visit AROC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.archrock.com.
AROC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AROC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.11||52-week high||$11.43|
|Prev. close||$7.36||52-week low||$6.94|
|Day high||$7.27||Avg. volume||880,413|
|50-day MA||$9.05||Dividend yield||7.88%|
|200-day MA||$9.47||Market Cap||1.09B|
Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Company Bio
Archrock, Inc. provides natural gas contract compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company was formerly known as Exterran Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Archrock, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.