Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AROC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -81.97% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 10.67% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AROC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UG, RPM, CNP, COG and RPAY.
AROC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Archrock Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 266.14% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Archrock Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Archrock Inc produces a dividend yield 6.22% -- which falls in the top 9.54000000000001%.
- Archrock Inc has annual revenue of approximately $781 million; this puts it in the mid-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 87.66% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- AROC's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 84.24% of them.
AROC Dividend Chart
AROC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|