Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AROW POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AROW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AROW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
AROW Stock Summary
- AROW's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AROW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.74% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Arrow Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arrow Financial Corp are MGYR, SMBK, RRBI, CVCY, and ACNB.
- Visit AROW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arrowfinancial.com.
AROW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AROW's price/earnings ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 11.
- AROW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AROW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AROW.
AROW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.88%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 4.08%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.91%.
The table below shows AROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AROW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.15% of graded US stocks.
- AROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SNV, PACW, and WTFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AROW.
The table below shows AROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.25||52-week high||$38.24|
|Prev. close||$32.80||52-week low||$30.50|
|Day high||$33.30||Avg. volume||22,518|
|50-day MA||$32.00||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$34.58||Market Cap||532.57M|
Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW) Company Bio
Arrow Financial offers commercial and consumer banking and financial products, as well as retirement planning, trust, and estate administration services for individuals; and pension, profit-sharing, and employee benefit plan administration for corporations. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Glens Falls, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AROW Latest Social Stream
View Full AROW Social Stream
Latest AROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arrow Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AROW as an investment opportunity.
Arrow Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:AROW) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.27 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Arrow Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:AROW ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
The promotions come after the company, and community banks across upstate New York, had a strong 2021 as the economy started to come back from the recession caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Arrow Financial Corporation has promoted named executive officers David S. DeMarco, David D. Kaiser, Edward J. Campanella, and Andrew J. Wise to Senior Executive Vice Presidents of Arrow and its subsidiary banks as a reflection of the Company's strong operational and financial performance.
The board of Arrow Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:AROW ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the...
Arrow Financial (AROW) declares $0.27/share quarterly dividend, 3.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.26. Forward yield 2.98% Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div..
AROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|