Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AROW POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- AROW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AROW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.87% of US stocks).
AROW Stock Summary
- AROW's went public 35.5 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AROW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.17%, Arrow Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.81% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arrow Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CCBG, CVLY, FISI, IBCP, and CFFI.
- AROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arrow Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.arrowfinancial.com.
AROW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AROW's price/sales ratio is 25.71% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- AROW's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- AROW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $9.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AROW.
AROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.77||52-week high||$38.26|
|Prev. close||$36.18||52-week low||$24.51|
|Day high||$36.29||Avg. volume||28,068|
|50-day MA||$36.07||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$31.69||Market Cap||556.33M|
Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW) Company Bio
Arrow Financial offers commercial and consumer banking and financial products, as well as retirement planning, trust, and estate administration services for individuals; and pension, profit-sharing, and employee benefit plan administration for corporations. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Glens Falls, New York.
AROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AROW Latest Social Stream
View Full AROW Social Stream
Latest AROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arrow Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AROW as an investment opportunity.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
A look at the shareholders of Arrow Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:AROW ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
These dividend stocks can add their payouts to any capital appreciation for a powerful one-two punch to increase your portfolio.
Arrow Financial (AROW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.19% and 4.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Arrow Financial Corporation (NasdaqGS® – AROW) announced operating results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021. Net income for the first quarter of 2021 was $13.3 million, compared to $8.1 million in the first quarter of 2020. Net interest income increased to $26.2 million in the first quarter of 2021, compared to $23.0 million for the comparable quarter of 2020.
AROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|