Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AROW POWR Grades
- AROW scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AROW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- AROW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
AROW Stock Summary
- AROW's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.26 for Arrow Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.34%, Arrow Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.78% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AROW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCBG, SMBK, RRBI, CVLY, and SBFG.
- Visit AROW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arrowfinancial.com.
AROW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AROW's price/earnings ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 11.
- AROW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AROW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AROW.
AROW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 30.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.72%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 50.72%.
The table below shows AROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AROW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.9% of graded US stocks.
- AROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 263rd of 437 Banking stocks.
- SNV, PACW, and WTFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AROW.
The table below shows AROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.25||52-week high||$38.26|
|Prev. close||$35.67||52-week low||$24.51|
|Day high||$34.79||Avg. volume||27,596|
|50-day MA||$36.05||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$34.19||Market Cap||533.44M|
Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW) Company Bio
Arrow Financial offers commercial and consumer banking and financial products, as well as retirement planning, trust, and estate administration services for individuals; and pension, profit-sharing, and employee benefit plan administration for corporations. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Glens Falls, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AROW Latest Social Stream
View Full AROW Social Stream
Latest AROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arrow Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AROW as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (NasdaqGS® - AROW) on August 25, 2021, declared a 3% stock dividend, which will be distributed on September 24, 2021.
After the recent deceleration, the loan growth of Arrow Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: AROW) will likely speed up in the coming quarters due to the economic reopening. Loan growth will likely be the chief driver of earnings this year. Earnings will likely receive further support from provisions expense, which will likely...
The board of Arrow Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:AROW ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.26 per share...
The Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (NasdaqGS® - AROW) on July 28, 2021, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per share payable September 15, 2021, to shareholders of record on September 3, 2021. This represents an increase of 3% over the cash dividend paid in the third quarter of 2020, as a result of the 3% stock dividend distributed on September 25, 2020.
Arrow Financial (AROW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.66% and 4.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|