Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AROW reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.75% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AROW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 58,730,000, ranking above 87.6% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AROW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NTCO, CXW, GILD, ALCO and FIS.
AROW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AROW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 28.23% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AROW, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Arrow Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 3.46% -- which falls in the top 34.16%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Arrow Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 27.4% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AROW Dividend Chart
AROW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|