Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AROW reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.61% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AROW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 54,178,000, ranking above 88.83% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AROW has less volatility in its price than 96.06% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AROW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BWL.A, ARCH, GILT, COG and NAT.
AROW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Arrow Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 27.39% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AROW, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Arrow Financial Corp's dividend yield of 3.37% is in the top 36.37%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Arrow Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 27.39% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AROW Dividend Chart
AROW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|