Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARTNA POWR Grades
- ARTNA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- ARTNA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ARTNA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.79% of US stocks).
ARTNA Stock Summary
- ARTNA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 372.75 -- higher than 91.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP is higher than it is for about 95.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BKH, SR, NJR, MAC, and HESM.
- ARTNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP's official web site, go to www.artesianresources.com.
ARTNA Valuation Summary
- ARTNA's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 117.39% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- ARTNA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARTNA.
ARTNA Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 91.97%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 10.2%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.85%.
The table below shows ARTNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARTNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARTNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.73% of graded US stocks.
- ARTNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.15 -- ranking 84th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- FE, SRE, and NEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARTNA.
The table below shows ARTNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARTNA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ARTNA, see our ARTNA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ARTNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARTNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.52||52-week high||$63.00|
|Prev. close||$52.01||52-week low||$44.08|
|Day high||$52.27||Avg. volume||48,339|
|50-day MA||$57.29||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$53.67||Market Cap||489.65M|
Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA) Company Bio
Artesian Resources Corporation provides water, wastewater, and other services on the Delmarva Peninsula. It distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, municipal, and utility customers in the states of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Newark, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARTNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARTNA Latest Social Stream
View Full ARTNA Social Stream
Latest ARTNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARTNA as an investment opportunity.
The 7 Best Utility Stocks to Buy for Stable Income
Utility stocks won’t give you the massive growth that you’ll see from the best growth stocks to buy, but you’ll get some stability.
Artesian Resources Corporation Reports 2022 Year-End Earnings and Fourth Quarter Results
NEWARK, Del., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artesian Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTNA), a leading provider of water and wastewater services, and a number of other related core business services, on the Delmarva Peninsula, today announced earnings results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. Increased revenues by 8.8% and net income by 7.0% in 2022Increased annualized shareholder dividends by 4.0% in 2022Paid dividends to shareholders for 121 consecutive quarters and
Artesian Resources (NASDAQ:ARTN.A) Is Reinvesting At Lower Rates Of Return
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. One common...
Artesian Resources Corporation Declares Common Stock Dividend
NEWARK, Del., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artesian Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ARTNA) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend on the company’s Class A and Class B Common Stock. The quarterly dividend of $0.2784 is payable February 23, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 9, 2023. This is the 121st consecutive quarterly dividend paid to shareholders. About Artesian Resources Artesian Resources Corporation operat
The Best Water Utility Stocks of 2022
Select dividend-paying water utility stocks make wonderful core long-term holdings for most investors. All utilities provide products and services that are considered essential, which makes them much more immune to economic downturns than most other sectors.
ARTNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARTNAWant to do more research on Artesian Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...