Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA): Price and Financial Metrics
ARTNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.75||52-week high||$63.00|
|Prev. close||$42.05||52-week low||$38.76|
|Day high||$43.03||Avg. volume||41,697|
|50-day MA||$41.48||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$48.43||Market Cap||439.34M|
ARTNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARTNA POWR Grades
- ARTNA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.22% of US stocks.
- ARTNA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ARTNA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ARTNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ARTNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95% of US equities we're observing.
- ARTNA's price/sales ratio is 4.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 77.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARTNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSEX, NJR, SR, MTN, and ES.
- ARTNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP's official web site, go to www.artesianresources.com.
ARTNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ARTNA's price/sales ratio is 158.82% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- ARTNA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARTNA.
ARTNA Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 91.97%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 10.2%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.85%.
The table below shows ARTNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARTNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARTNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.73% of graded US stocks.
- ARTNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.15 -- ranking 84th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- FE, SRE, and NEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARTNA.
The table below shows ARTNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA) Company Bio
Artesian Resources Corporation provides water, wastewater, and other services on the Delmarva Peninsula. It distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, municipal, and utility customers in the states of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Newark, Delaware.
ARTNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARTNA Latest Social Stream
View Full ARTNA Social Stream
Latest ARTNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARTNA as an investment opportunity.
The board of Artesian Resources Corporation ( NASDAQ:ARTN.A ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of...
NEWARK, Del., Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artesian Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTNA), a leading provider of water and wastewater services, and related services, on the Delmarva Peninsula, today announced third quarter and year-to-date results for 2023. Third Quarter Results Revenues totaled $26.6 million for both the three months ended September 30, 2023 and September 30, 2022 respectively. Other utility operating revenue increased approximately $0.4 million, or 13.9%, primarily due to
Artesian Resources Corporation Announces Second 2% Increase This Year in Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
NEWARK, Del., Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artesian Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTNA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a 2% increase in the quarterly common stock dividend. This increase will raise the quarterly dividend to $0.2897 per share on the company’s Class A and Class B Common Stock, lifting the annualized dividend rate to $1.1588 per share payable November 24, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 16, 2023. “Artesian has rem
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
The market is turning a bit and, with the VIX index and oil creeping higher, the time is nearing to bail on these utilities stocks to sell.
ARTNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARTNAWant to do more research on Artesian Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch