Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARTNA POWR Grades
- ARTNA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARTNA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ARTNA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.6% of US stocks).
ARTNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Artesian Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Artesian Resources Corp is higher than it is for about 94.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARTNA is more volatile than just 1.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Artesian Resources Corp are DLNG, SVC, HMLP, BKH, and DHC.
- ARTNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Artesian Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.artesianresources.com.
ARTNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ARTNA's price/earnings ratio is 3.64% lower, now standing at 21.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ARTNA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- ARTNA's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARTNA.
ARTNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARTNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.98||52-week high||$42.70|
|Prev. close||$38.88||52-week low||$33.01|
|Day high||$39.16||Avg. volume||26,353|
|50-day MA||$39.03||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$38.74||Market Cap||365.79M|
Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA) Company Bio
Artesian Resources Corporation provides water, wastewater, and other services on the Delmarva Peninsula. It distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, municipal, and utility customers in the states of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Newark, Delaware.
ARTNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARTNA Latest Social Stream
View Full ARTNA Social Stream
Latest ARTNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Artesian Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARTNA as an investment opportunity.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
Artesian Wastewater Management, Inc. Commences Operation of Its Sussex Regional Water Recharge Facility
NEWARK, Del., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artesian Wastewater Management, Inc. (Artesian) began accepting treated effluent from Allen Harim today, commencing full operation of Artesian’s Sussex Regional Recharge Facility (SRRF). Over the past four years, Artesian made extensive and beneficial investments in its regional facility while also providing services and resources to Allen Harim in order to successfully complete this important project. Completion of the project allows Allen Harim t
NEWARK, Del., June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artesian Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTNA) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend on the companys Class A and Class B Common Stock. The quarterly dividend of $0.2610 is payable August 20, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 9, 2021.
The big shareholder groups in Artesian Resources Corporation ( NASDAQ:ARTN.A ) have power over the company. Large...
Reading Time: 4 minutes Artesian names chief info officer The Board of Directors of Artesian Resources Corporation, Newark, announced that Pierre A. Anderson was named Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President. Anderson joined Artesian in 2006 as Manager of Information Technology, and was promoted to Director in 2008. In 2012, Anderson was appointed Vice President of Information Technology,  The post Personnel file: Artesian, DSU, Housing Authority, SoDel, Bayhealth, BHHS Fox & Roach appeared first on Delaware Business Now .
ARTNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARTNAWant to do more research on Artesian Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch