Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARTNA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARTNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARTNA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARTNA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
ARTNA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 305.44, ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.06% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP is higher than it is for about 95.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARTNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKH, MTN, HEP, WTRG, and SR.
- Visit ARTNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artesianresources.com.
ARTNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ARTNA's price/sales ratio is 111.54% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- ARTNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARTNA.
ARTNA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.85%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.35%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.95%.
The table below shows ARTNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARTNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARTNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.73% of graded US stocks.
- ARTNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.15 -- ranking 84th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- FE, SRE, and NEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARTNA.
The table below shows ARTNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARTNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARTNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.52||52-week high||$60.35|
|Prev. close||$54.24||52-week low||$41.52|
|Day high||$55.08||Avg. volume||34,145|
|50-day MA||$51.15||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$50.02||Market Cap||517.45M|
Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA) Company Bio
Artesian Resources Corporation provides water, wastewater, and other services on the Delmarva Peninsula. It distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, municipal, and utility customers in the states of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Newark, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARTNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARTNA Latest Social Stream
View Full ARTNA Social Stream
Latest ARTNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARTESIAN RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARTNA as an investment opportunity.
Artesian Resources Corporation Names Raymond T. Kelly, CPA, Vice President of Information Technology
Raymond T. Kelly, CPA Vice President of Information Technology NEWARK, Del., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Artesian Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTNA), announced that Raymond T. Kelly, CPA, was named Vice President of Information Technology, effective November 4, 2022. Mr. Kelly joined Artesian in 2013 as Manager of Business Applications and was promoted to the Director of Information Technology in 2016. Prior to joining Artesian he served as a Manager for Pricew
Courtney A. Emerson, Esq. General Counsel and Assistant Secretary NEWARK, Del., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Artesian Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTNA), announced that Courtney A. Emerson, Esq., General Counsel, was named Assistant Secretary, effective November 4, 2022. Ms. Emerson joined Artesian in 2021 and oversees the Legal Department along with a staff of paralegals. Ms. Emerson plays a vital role as lead advisor for the executive officers and Board of Dir
Artesian Resources ( NASDAQ:ARTN.A ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$26.6m (up 6.7% from...
Wednesday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from Artesian Resources (NASDAQ: ARTNA ). What''s Happening The company announced on Thursday that it would pay shareholders a quarterly dividend of 27.84 cents per share. On Thursday, Artesian Resources will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that payout. In … Full story available on Benzinga.com
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
ARTNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARTNAWant to do more research on Artesian Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch