Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ARTNA has less volatility in its price than 97.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ARTNA's price: SNX, EQIX, TEO, MCS and T.
ARTNA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Artesian Resources Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 97.1%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Artesian Resources Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Artesian Resources Corp's expected return of 97.1% is higher than 88.73% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Artesian Resources Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 88.73% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Artesian Resources Corp, its beta is lower than 95.35% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, ARTNA's equity discount rate is less than 98.59% of those stocks.
ARTNA Dividend Chart
ARTNA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ARTNA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.66%|
|2||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.60%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.93%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.76%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.65%|
|8||YORW||The York Water Company||1.63%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.56%|
|10||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.52%|
|11||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.38%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||CCC||Clarivate Analytics Plc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on ARTNA dividends?Want to do more research on Artesian Resources Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Artesian Resources Corp Common Stock (ARTNA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) - Dividend Investor
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha