Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting (ARTNA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ARTNA has less fluctuation in its price than 99.39% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ARTNA's price: CLCT, MACK, UMC, DLR and VLGEA.
ARTNA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ARTNA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 107.58% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Artesian Resources Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 107.58%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 91.18% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ARTNA has a discount rate lower than 91.18% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ARTNA, approximately 94.99% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Artesian Resources Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 98.53% of them.
ARTNA Dividend Chart
ARTNA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ARTNA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||3.24%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.85%|
|3||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.73%|
|5||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.08%|
|6||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.89%|
|7||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|8||AWR||American States Water Company||1.75%|
|9||YORW||The York Water Company||1.69%|
|10||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.62%|
|11||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.48%|
|13||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|14||CCC||Clarivate Analytics Plc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on ARTNA dividends?Want to do more research on Artesian Resources Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Artesian Resources Corp Common Stock (ARTNA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) - Dividend Investor
Artesian Resources Corp (ARTNA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha