Associated Banc-Corp (ASB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.5% of US stocks.
- ASB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ASB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ASB Stock Summary
- ASB's went public 35.5 years ago, making it older than 92.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.29 for Associated Banc-Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.3% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASB comes in at 52.16% -- higher than that of 95.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Associated Banc-Corp are BRKL, SMBK, CAC, PEBO, and WTFC.
- ASB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Associated Banc-Corp's official web site, go to www.associatedbank.com.
ASB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ASB's price/sales ratio is 17.14% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- ASB's price/earnings ratio has moved down $4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ASB's price/earnings ratio has gone down $4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASB.
ASB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.28||52-week high||$23.94|
|Prev. close||$21.13||52-week low||$11.78|
|Day high||$21.30||Avg. volume||1,401,649|
|50-day MA||$22.28||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$18.61||Market Cap||3.25B|
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Company Bio
Associated Banc Corporation provides various banking and nonbanking products and services to individuals and businesses in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
ASB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASB Latest Social Stream
View Full ASB Social Stream
Latest ASB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Associated Banc-Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASB as an investment opportunity.
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Photo by alexsl/iStock via Getty Images Earnings of Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE: ASB) will likely decrease this year as mortgage banking income declines towards a more normal level. Further, the maturity of fixed-rate loans and replacement with loans carrying lower rates will likely pressurize the net interest margin. On the other...
Associated Announces Annual Meeting Results, Dividends, and Redemption of Depositary Shares Representing Interests in 6.125% Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C
Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE:ASB) ("Associated") today announced the results of the actions taken at its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
Provision benefits, rise in deposit balance and lower expenses drive Associated Banc-Corp's (ASB) Q1 results significantly, while decline in revenues and near-zero interest rates play spoilsport.
ASB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|