Associated Banc-Corp (ASB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASB POWR Grades
- ASB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- ASB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ASB Stock Summary
- ASB's went public 36.1 years ago, making it older than 92.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.03 for Associated Banc-Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.4% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASB comes in at 41.96% -- higher than that of 95.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRST, WSBF, FCF, FSFG, and CTBI.
- ASB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Associated Banc-Corp's official web site, go to www.associatedbank.com.
ASB Valuation Summary
- ASB's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 150% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ASB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- ASB's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASB.
ASB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 24.67%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.2%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 92.31%.
The table below shows ASB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.08% of graded US stocks.
- ASB's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- NWFL, FBNC, and FXNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASB.
The table below shows ASB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.97||52-week high||$25.55|
|Prev. close||$23.82||52-week low||$17.75|
|Day high||$23.99||Avg. volume||1,241,495|
|50-day MA||$23.30||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$21.94||Market Cap||3.60B|
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Company Bio
Associated Banc Corporation provides various banking and nonbanking products and services to individuals and businesses in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASB Latest Social Stream
View Full ASB Social Stream
Latest ASB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Associated Banc-Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASB as an investment opportunity.
After a remarkable year, the earnings of Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE: ASB) will likely decline in 2022 as provisioning will likely remain higher than normal. On the other hand, the rising interest-rate environment will limit the earnings decline. Further, the management's initiatives to expand the business will boost loan growth, thereby...
Companies in The News Are: HBAN,OZK,ASB,INDB
Rise in loan balance and provision benefit support Associated Banc-Corp's (ASB) Q4 results.
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 2.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
January 20, 2022 –– Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE: ASB) ("Associated") today announced that EVP, Chief Financial Officer Christopher J. Del Moral-Niles will retire from the Company later this year. The Company has retained Diversified Search Group to assist in the search for a successor. To ensure a seamless transition, Mr. Del Moral-Niles will continue in his role until a successor is in place.
ASB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|