Associated Banc-Corp (ASB): Price and Financial Metrics
ASB Stock Summary
- Associated Banc-Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.8% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.97%, Associated Banc-Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.91% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASB comes in at 57.84% -- higher than that of 96.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Associated Banc-Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TRST, FCF, QNBC, WSBF, and CTBI.
- ASB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Associated Banc-Corp's official web site, go to www.associatedbank.com.
ASB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.42||52-week high||$22.79|
|Prev. close||$21.48||52-week low||$10.23|
|Day high||$22.79||Avg. volume||1,306,677|
|50-day MA||$19.23||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$15.42||Market Cap||3.43B|
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Company Bio
Associated Banc Corporation provides various banking and nonbanking products and services to individuals and businesses in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
ASB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASB Latest Social Stream
View Full ASB Social Stream
Latest ASB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Associated Banc-Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASB as an investment opportunity.
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
ASB vs. UMBF: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Associated Banc-Corp ( NYSE:ASB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. You can purchase shares before the...
Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE:ASB) Director John B. Williams sold 2,850 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, February 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.31, for a total value of $55,033.50. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 51,226 shares of the company’s stock, […]
Associated Bank, N.A. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Associated Banc-Corp
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Associated Banc-CorpGlobal Credit Research - 04 Feb 2021New York, February 04, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Associated Banc-Corp and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 2 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its c...
ASB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASBWant to see what other sources are saying about Associated Banc-Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!