Associated Banc-Corp (ASB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASB POWR Grades
- ASB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ASB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
ASB Stock Summary
- ASSOCIATED BANC-CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.43% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.62 for ASSOCIATED BANC-CORP; that's greater than it is for 89.95% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASB comes in at -55.58% -- higher than that of merely 9.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASSOCIATED BANC-CORP are SMBC, BRKL, FSFG, CTBI, and FRME.
- Visit ASB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.associatedbank.com.
ASB Valuation Summary
- ASB's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.9; this is 57.02% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ASB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASB.
ASB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.76%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40.47%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.61%.
The table below shows ASB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.08% of graded US stocks.
- ASB's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- NWFL, FBNC, and FXNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASB.
The table below shows ASB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.48||52-week high||$25.78|
|Prev. close||$24.33||52-week low||$17.45|
|Day high||$24.51||Avg. volume||1,340,549|
|50-day MA||$22.52||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$21.40||Market Cap||3.68B|
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Company Bio
Associated Banc Corporation provides various banking and nonbanking products and services to individuals and businesses in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASB Latest Social Stream
View Full ASB Social Stream
Latest ASB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSOCIATED BANC-CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASB as an investment opportunity.
Bank7 Corp (BSVN) announces a dividend of 16 cents per share, which represents an increase of 33.3% from the prior payout.
Riverview Bancorp's (RVSB) announcement of a share repurchase program will enhance its shareholder value. The move also underlines its decent liquidity position.
KeyCorp (KEY) announces a 5.1% increase in its quarterly cash dividend. This, along with a steady share repurchase program, will continue to enhance shareholder value.
WesBanco (WSBC) announces a dividend of 35 cents per share, representing a hike of 2.9% from the previous dividend of 34 cents.
Associated Banc-Corp ( NYSE:ASB ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 15th of...
ASB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|