Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH): Price and Financial Metrics
ASH Stock Summary
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ashland Global Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -155.31%; that's higher than merely 12.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASH is more volatile than just 11.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTSC, OC, RETO, SATS, and CREX.
- ASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ashland Global Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ashland.com.
ASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.30||52-week high||$89.62|
|Prev. close||$87.06||52-week low||$38.88|
|Day high||$87.98||Avg. volume||608,228|
|50-day MA||$84.11||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$75.89||Market Cap||5.30B|
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Company Bio
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. provides specialty chemical solutions to customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Covington, Kentucky.
ASH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ashland Global Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ashland Global Holdings Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ASH, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.15% -- higher than just 10.75% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.97. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Ashland Global Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASH Latest Social Stream
View Full ASH Social Stream
Latest ASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashland Global Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASH as an investment opportunity.
On January 29, 2021, Ashland Global Holdings (NYSE:ASH) declared a dividend payable on March 15, 2021 to its shareholders. Ashland Global Holdings also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before February 26, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Ashland Global Holdings, whose current dividend payout is $0.28, has an ex-dividend date set at February 25, 2021. The payout equates to a dividend yield of 1.35% at current price levels. The Significance Of Ex-Dividend Dates An ex-dividend date signals when a company's shares cease to trade with its current dividend payout. There is a small intermission period before the company announces a new dividend. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one...
Global Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Ashland Global Holdings, Barzaghi & Daicel Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The publisher has been monitoring the carboxymethyl cellulose market and it is poised to grow by $463.11 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report on carboxymethyl cellulose market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis cover
Ashland (ASH) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. Just Beat Earnings Expectations: Here's What Analysts Think Will Happen Next
A week ago, Ashland Global Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:ASH ) came out with a strong set of quarterly numbers that could...
ASH earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
ASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ashland Global Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!