Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASH POWR Grades
- ASH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ASH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.79% of US stocks).
ASH Stock Summary
- ASH's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ashland Global Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -568.18%; that's higher than merely 3.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASH is more volatile than only 2.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LNDC, FTI, CC, WAB, and ADMA.
- Visit ASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ashland.com.
ASH Valuation Summary
- ASH's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 50% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASH's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ASH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASH.
ASH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 290.41%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -55.58%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -85.56%.
The table below shows ASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.08% of graded US stocks.
- ASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.354 -- ranking 98th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, SNX, and HSIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASH.
The table below shows ASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.75||52-week high||$95.96|
|Prev. close||$92.62||52-week low||$68.17|
|Day high||$93.74||Avg. volume||454,547|
|50-day MA||$87.73||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$87.21||Market Cap||5.63B|
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Company Bio
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. provides specialty chemical solutions to customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Covington, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASH Latest Social Stream
View Full ASH Social Stream
Latest ASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashland Global Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASH as an investment opportunity.
Ashland (ASH) is increasing the price of 1,4 butanediol by 14 cents per pound.
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH): Price Now Near $94.03; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis
This is the 3rd hour in a row ash has seen its price head up. The post Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH): Price Now Near $94.03; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Global Cosmetic Ingredients Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Ashland Global Holdings, BASF and Solvay Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cosmetic Ingredients Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The publisher has been monitoring the cosmetic ingredients market and it is poised to grow by $3.98 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report on cosmetic ingredients market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ashland Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ASH) has established a renewable annual trust for ongoing and future environmental remediation and related litigation. The initiative follows Ashlands announcement in February to align its operations with the ambitious aim of the Paris Climate Accord to limit global temperature rise to 1.5°C above preindustrial levels. At that time, Ashland also became a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact and is making the UN principles part of the companys business strategy, culture and day-to-day operations.
Ashland Global Holdings, Inc. (ASH) announced an uncollared accelerated share repurchase (ASR) agreement with JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, to buy back an aggregate of $450 million worth of Ashland common shares with an initial delivery of around 3.9 million shares. Shares jumped 2.3% on the news, closing at $93.93 on September 3. The buyback program is subject to a $1 billion share repurchase program authorized by the company’s Board on March 15, 2018, from which $800 million remains outstanding.
ASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ashland Global Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch