Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH): Price and Financial Metrics
ASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.71||52-week high||$113.64|
|Prev. close||$82.31||52-week low||$70.82|
|Day high||$82.61||Avg. volume||472,687|
|50-day MA||$77.65||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$88.18||Market Cap||4.19B|
ASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.08% of US stocks.
- ASH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ASH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ASH Stock Summary
- ASH's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASHLAND INC is reporting a growth rate of -84.02%; that's higher than just 16.26% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASH comes in at 8.54% -- higher than that of 80.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASHLAND INC are XRX, MTRN, NISN, MYGN, and TKNO.
- Visit ASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ashland.com.
ASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ASH's price/sales ratio is 38.46% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ASH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASH.
ASH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.96%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -52.63%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 24.26%.
The table below shows ASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.59% of graded US stocks.
- ASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.354 -- ranking 99th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- KAMN, NHTC, and VRTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASH.
The table below shows ASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Company Bio
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. provides specialty chemical solutions to customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Covington, Kentucky.
ASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASH Latest Social Stream
View Full ASH Social Stream
Latest ASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASHLAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASH as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at Leon Cooperman’s long term stock picks. If you want to skip our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund investor and the latest stock market news, then take a look at Billionaire Leon Cooperman’s Long-Term Stock Picks: Top 5 Stocks. Leon Cooperman is one of the most […]
Value Creation and Public Markets Opportunities: Hear from Cruiser Capital’s Keith Rosenbloom, Live From the 3rd Palm Beach CorpGov Forum
CorpGov hosted a fireside chat with Keith Rosenbloom, Founder and Managing Partner of Cruiser Capital, live at the 3rd Annual Palm Beach CorpGov Forum in West Palm Beach, Florida. The in-person interview was joined by CorpGov Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone and they discussed a range of topics including the importance for companies to act in the best interests […] The post Value Creation and Public Markets Opportunities: Hear from Cruiser Capital’s Keith Rosenbloom, Live From the 3rd Palm Beach C
Ashland publishes 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance Report online, sets stage for comprehensive Science Based Targets
Report shows how ESG practices and programs are reshaping innovation and delivering greater transparency while forging deeper ties with communities, partners, suppliers, and customersWILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) has published its 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report online which builds links between the company’s technology platform innovations, market leadership positions and ESG practices and programs. The report also frames the
Ashland Board appoints Sanat Chattopadhyay, executive vice president, Merck & Company, as new director effective November 13, 2023
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) has announced the appointment of Sanat Chattopadhyay, executive vice president of Merck & Company (NYSE: MRK) to its Board of Directors. Chattopadhyay will serve on the Board's Environmental, Health, Safety, and Quality and Governance and Nominating Committees, effective November 13, 2023. Prior to Merck, Chattopadhyay held leadership positions at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Aventis, Hoechst Marion Roussel and Hoechst India.
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.385 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable on December 15, 2023, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2023. As of September 30, 2023, there were 51,254,849 shares of Ashland common stock outstanding. About Ashland Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) is a global additives and specialty ingredients comp
ASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ashland Global Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch