Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASH POWR Grades
- ASH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 73.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ASH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.14% of US stocks).
ASH Stock Summary
- ASH's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ASH has reported earnings growth of -1,141.38%, putting it ahead of just 1.51% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASH is more volatile than only 14.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHO, CPS, SPB, LCI, and AWI.
- Visit ASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ashland.com.
ASH Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ASH's price/earnings ratio is 56.35% higher, now standing at 39.4.
ASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.70||52-week high||$95.96|
|Prev. close||$92.68||52-week low||$64.16|
|Day high||$93.70||Avg. volume||515,308|
|50-day MA||$90.31||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$82.15||Market Cap||5.69B|
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Company Bio
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. provides specialty chemical solutions to customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Covington, Kentucky.
ASH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ashland Global Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ashland Global Holdings Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ashland Global Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.41%; that's greater than 75.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Ashland Global Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 62.23% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASH Latest Social Stream
View Full ASH Social Stream
Latest ASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashland Global Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASH as an investment opportunity.
Ashland Global (ASH) updates preliminary fiscal 2021 third-quarter and full-year financial results.The company sees ~$5 million to $10 million of adjusted EBITDA pressure in the fiscal third quarter and expects these factors will stabilize in the fiscal fourth quarter and the adjusted EBITDA outlook for the fiscal year 2021 of $570...
WILMINGTON, Del., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ASH) today provided an update for preliminary fiscal 2021 third-quarter and full-year financial results. In general, economic recovery in the U.S. and other regions of the world is driving strong demand for most products in the company’s Life Sciences, Personal Care and Household and Specialty Additives end markets. Availability of some raw materials in addition to shipping, logistics and packaging challenges
Ashland (ASH) introduces new synthetic thickeners that feature light shipments and zero residual waste and will go a long way in positively impacting the environment by reducing greenhouse emissions.
Osama Musa, Ashland chief technology officer and expert team of scientists publish six-volume handbook of pyrrolidone and caprolactam based materials
WILMINGTON, Del., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ashland Global Holdings (NYS:ASH) today announced that Osama Musa, Ph.D., senior vice president and chief technology officer, Ashland and an expert team of scientists have published a six volume book, “The Handbook of Pyrrolidone and Caprolactam Based Materials: Synthesis, Characterization and Industrial Applications.” Pyrrolidone and caprolactam based materials have very interesting, diverse properties and functionalities that shape everyday l
AVAIO Capital is pleased to announce that Ashland Specialties Belgium BVBA ("Ashland") has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Dockwater BV, to procure sustainable process water from the Dockwater project in the Port of Antwerp. Ashland joins the growing group of launch customers for Dockwater.
ASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ashland Global Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch