Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ASH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.56% of US stocks).
ASH Stock Summary
- ASHLAND INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ASH has reported earnings growth of 362.61%, putting it ahead of 95.49% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ASHLAND INC's share price is greater than that of just 3.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGVT, MTX, FTI, CC, and HAYW.
- ASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASHLAND INC's official web site, go to www.ashland.com.
ASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ASH's price/sales ratio is 92.31% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- ASH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASH.
ASH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.16%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -52.62%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -34.45%.
The table below shows ASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.59% of graded US stocks.
- ASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.354 -- ranking 99th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- KAMN, NHTC, and VRTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASH.
The table below shows ASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.77||52-week high||$114.36|
|Prev. close||$107.65||52-week low||$83.29|
|Day high||$108.41||Avg. volume||412,816|
|50-day MA||$109.40||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$103.83||Market Cap||5.78B|
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Company Bio
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. provides specialty chemical solutions to customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Covington, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASH Latest Social Stream
View Full ASH Social Stream
Latest ASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASHLAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASH as an investment opportunity.
Stocks are tumbling this afternoon, as corporate earnings spark fear over how Wall Street's heaviest hitters are faring amid rising rates and recession worries.
Ashland provides update on fiscal 2023 first-quarter earnings and maintains its financial outlook for fiscal year 2023; sets date for fiscal 2023 first-quarter earnings release
WILMINGTON, Del., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) today provided an update for preliminary fiscal 2023 first-quarter financial results1 and maintained its outlook for fiscal year 2023 results. Additional information regarding first-quarter fiscal 2023 earnings and full-year outlook will be shared during a conference call webcast with securities analysts on Wednesday, February 1, 2023. Preliminary fiscal 2023 first-quarter financial resultsAshland’s financial results du
Ashland's (NYSE:ASH) investors will be pleased with their notable 61% return over the last five years
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And the truth is, you can make...
WILMINGTON, Del., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.335 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2023, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2023. As of December 31, 2022, there were 54,271,587 shares of Ashland common stock outstanding. About Ashland Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) is a global additives and specialty ingredients company wit
ASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ashland Global Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch