Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, ASH's growth rate has been -0.09% over the past 5.51 years.
- ASH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.23%, higher than about just 5.27% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ASH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NAT, KEM, QTS, CLRO and NVO.
ASH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Ashland Global Holdings Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 41.17%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ashland Global Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- ASH generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 26.17% of companies in the large revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 21.76% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ASH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.18% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ASH Dividend Chart
ASH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ASH Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on ASH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Ashland Global Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Ashland Global Holdings Inc Common Stock (ASH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) - Dividend Investor
Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha