ASML Holding N.V. (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASML POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ASML ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.87% of US stocks.
- ASML's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ASML's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.49% of US stocks).
ASML Stock Summary
- Asml Holding Nv's market capitalization of $329,515,104,000 is ahead of 99.55% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Asml Holding Nv's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ASML's price/sales ratio is 15.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Asml Holding Nv, a group of peers worth examining would be INTC, LLY, MRK, PFE, and NFLX.
- Visit ASML's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$800.97||52-week high||$895.93|
|Prev. close||$787.56||52-week low||$357.38|
|Day high||$808.80||Avg. volume||883,208|
|50-day MA||$806.95||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$678.98||Market Cap||328.22B|
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASML Latest Social Stream
View Full ASML Social Stream
Latest ASML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asml Holding Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASML as an investment opportunity.
ASML makes advanced semiconductor equipment. Washington is dead set on keeping it from doing business with China.
While Donald Trump says many things, his fears about rising inflation could help drive these stocks to buy even higher.
ASML Holding's (ASML) third-quarter results are likely to reflect benefits from strong momentum across EUV Sytems, and the memory market despite the coronavirus-led uncertainties.
ASML reports transactions under its current share buyback program VELDHOVEN, the Netherlands – ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) reports the following transactions, conducted under ASML's current share buyback program. DateTotal repurchased sharesWeighted average priceTotal repurchased value11-Oct-2162,193 € 628.09 € 39,062,726.74 12-Oct-2161,905 € 631.01 € 39,062,878.34 13-Oct-2160,970 € 640.69 € 39,062,588.84 14-Oct-2158,953 € 662.61 € 39,062,982.92 15-Oct-2158,041 € 673.02 € 39,062,550.68 ASML’s curre
Today's video focuses on stock price action, valuation metrics, and recent news affecting Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX), Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE:TSM), and ASML Holdings (NASDAQ:ASML).
ASML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|