ASML Holding N.V. (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASML POWR Grades
- ASML scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.6% of US stocks.
- ASML's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ASML ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ASML Stock Summary
- ASML has a higher market value than 99.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $285,500,907,843.
- Of note is the ratio of Asml Holding Nv's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.5, Asml Holding Nv has a higher such ratio than 89.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFE, INTC, LLY, MRK, and AMD.
- ASML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asml Holding Nv's official web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$548.08||52-week high||$895.93|
|Prev. close||$546.43||52-week low||$509.55|
|Day high||$551.85||Avg. volume||1,207,475|
|50-day MA||$603.68||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$721.03||Market Cap||224.59B|
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASML Latest Social Stream
View Full ASML Social Stream
Latest ASML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asml Holding Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASML as an investment opportunity.
Baird Technology Strategist Ted Mortonson joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss global chip supply chains and semiconductor stocks.
As semiconductor stocks continue to get hotter, these equities look very attractive with many among the best stocks period.
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) -ASML Holding NV, a key supplier to computer chip makers, is examining alternative sources for the small amount of neon it uses in its factories in case a conflict between Russia and Ukraine disrupts supplies. Although Ukraine is the world's biggest producer of neon, ASML sources less than 20% of the gas from it uses from those countries, a spokesperson said on Wednesday. Most of the world's semiconductors are manufactured in Asia, where ASML had 85% of its sales in 2021.
ASML reports transactions under its current share buyback program VELDHOVEN, the Netherlands – ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) reports the following transactions, conducted under ASML's current share buyback program. DateTotal repurchased sharesWeighted average priceTotal repurchased value14-Feb-2258,574€550.72€32,257,908.4215-Feb-2256,670€569.22€32,257,969.4216-Feb-2255,917€576.89€32,258,025.2317-Feb-2255,538€580.82€32,257,620.0418-Feb-2255,827€577.86€32,260,380.03 ASML’s current share buyback program
These stocks have compelling competitive advantages and growth prospects. If you have more than 10 years until retirement, they look like promising bets after the recent tech wreck.
ASML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|