ASML Holding N.V. (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASML POWR Grades
- ASML scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- ASML's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- ASML's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.45% of US stocks).
ASML Stock Summary
- Asml Holding Nv's market capitalization of $261,913,098,000 is ahead of 99.5% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASML is currently 61.03, higher than 92.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Asml Holding Nv's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XOM, VZ, CMCSA, BHP, and KO.
- ASML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asml Holding Nv's official web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$601.88||52-week high||$675.65|
|Prev. close||$630.66||52-week low||$283.31|
|Day high||$619.71||Avg. volume||973,227|
|50-day MA||$606.66||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$481.88||Market Cap||252.68B|
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ASML, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Asml Holding Nv ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Asml Holding Nv, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 130.48; that's higher than 92.86% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 11.19% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ASML's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASML Latest Social Stream
View Full ASML Social Stream
Latest ASML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asml Holding Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASML as an investment opportunity.
3D Systems' (DDD) overall Q1 results reflect robust performance of the healthcare division and continued stabilization in the Industrial division which mainly drove year-over-year top-line growth.
IBM announced a milestone in semiconductors.
Investors may be reading dire headlines about a "severe chip shortage" causing lost sales for many large companies, from Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), which said shortages would cause a sales shortfall next quarter of $3 billion to $4 billion, to global automakers, which advisory firm Alix Partners predicts will lose $61 billion in sales because of the chip shortage this year. The current supply-demand imbalance in semiconductors currently presents investors with risks, but also opportunities. Here are five key things to keep in mind when navigating the chip shortage in 2021.
Photo by sendy lu/iStock via Getty Images The semiconductor industry is booming, and chipmakers have been increasing capacity utilization over the past two years and are anticipated to further increase utilization in 2021 to meet demand. Source: Semiconductors.org Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) chipmaker TSMC’s (NYSE:TSM) CEO said in a letter to customers...
ASML discloses 2021 AGM results Veldhoven, the Netherlands, 29 April 2021 – ASML Holding NV (ASML) today announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) held on April 29, 2021. At the AGM, ASML’s statutory financial statements for the 2020 financial year were adopted. In addition, the following items were approved: Proposal to adopt a final dividend payment of €1.55 per ordinary share, which, together with the interim dividend paid on November 13, 2020, leads to a total dividend for 2020 of €2.75 per ordinary shareDischarge of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board from liability for their responsibilities in the 2020 financial yearThe maximum number of shares available for the Board of ManagementProposals to adopt certain adjustments ...
ASML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|