ASML Holding N.V. (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASML POWR Grades
- ASML scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- ASML's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ASML's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.38% of US stocks).
ASML Stock Summary
- ASML has a higher market value than 99.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $303,135,776,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASML is currently 38.66, higher than 87.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Asml Holding Nv's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADBE, DIS, BAC, PG, and NKE.
- ASML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asml Holding Nv's official web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$749.55||52-week high||$759.00|
|Prev. close||$748.14||52-week low||$343.25|
|Day high||$759.00||Avg. volume||892,674|
|50-day MA||$685.30||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$561.92||Market Cap||314.67B|
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Asml Holding Nv with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Asml Holding Nv ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Asml Holding Nv, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 130.48; that's higher than 91.68% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 10.64% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ASML's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASML Latest Social Stream
View Full ASML Social Stream
Latest ASML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asml Holding Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASML as an investment opportunity.
Ivan-balvan/iStock via Getty Images ASML (ASML) reported second-quarter profit above expectations and revenue slightly below consensus estimates. It disclosed net income of €1 billion ($1.2 billion), which amounts to €1.79 a share, compared with €751, or €2.52 a share, in the year-ago period. Revenue rose 21% to €4 billion. Guidance...
Garrett Nelson, Senior Equity Analyst, CFRA Research, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the hit to General Motors’s truck production due to the chip shortage and the impact of the shortage to the overall auto industry.
In today's video I look at fundamentals and recent earnings for ASML Holdings (NASDAQ: ASML). Below I share a few highlights from the video. On June 21, 2021, ASML reported strong earnings, causing its stock price to jump over 5%.
(Bloomberg) -- Chipmakers from Taiwan to the U.S. are cranking up production to address shortages that have hammered automakers and other customers as they try to emerge from the coronavirus pandemic.Now that unprecedented surge investment is fueling fears the industry will overshoot, adding so much capacity in the years ahead as demand subsides that profits will take a hit.In the latest sign of concern over demand, Texas Instruments Inc., one of the largest makers of chips, warned that revenue
As the manufacturer of what one tech executive calls “the most complicated machine humans have built”, ASML is benefiting from the global boom for semiconductors that run our connected world. On Wednesday, the Dutch company, which sells photolithographic machines to the world’s leading chip manufacturers, announced standout quarterly results. Growth prospects remain tantalising: ASML predicts that the semiconductor industry’s combined sales will double to $1tn by 2030.
ASML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|