ASML Holding N.V. - ADS represents 1 ordinary share (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
ASML Stock Summary
- ASML has a market capitalization of $115,035,477,608 -- more than approximately 98.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ASML has reported earnings growth of 132.31%, putting it ahead of 91.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Asml Holding Nv comes in at 87.33%, a number that bests 93.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Asml Holding Nv are NVDA, ABBV, QCOM, AVGO, and BMY.
- ASML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asml Holding Nv's official web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$289.89||52-week high||$291.83|
|Prev. close||$287.24||52-week low||$144.50|
|Day high||$291.83||Avg. volume||666,867|
|50-day MA||$266.36||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$223.54||Market Cap||122.09B|
ASML Holding N.V. - ADS represents 1 ordinary share (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.