ASML Holding N.V. - ADS represents 1 ordinary share (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
ASML Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $126,363,006,518, Asml Holding Nv has a greater market value than 98.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Asml Holding Nv is reporting a growth rate of 132.31%; that's higher than 91.64% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASML's revenue has grown 87.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVDA, QCOM, ABBV, GILD, and BMY.
- Visit ASML's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$295.83||52-week high||$305.90|
|Prev. close||$294.32||52-week low||$171.24|
|Day high||$299.33||Avg. volume||614,269|
|50-day MA||$286.22||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$238.15||Market Cap||124.59B|
ASML Holding N.V. - ADS represents 1 ordinary share (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.