ASML Holding N.V. - ADS represents 1 ordinary share (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
ASML Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $233,152,060,812, Asml Holding Nv has a greater market value than 99.4% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Asml Holding Nv is higher than 90.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Asml Holding Nv's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Asml Holding Nv are INTC, LLY, MRK, QCOM, and TXN.
- ASML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asml Holding Nv's official web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$559.77||52-week high||$608.71|
|Prev. close||$595.01||52-week low||$191.25|
|Day high||$586.40||Avg. volume||892,916|
|50-day MA||$531.88||Dividend yield||0.42%|
|200-day MA||$415.40||Market Cap||235.00B|
ASML Holding N.V. - ADS represents 1 ordinary share (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Asml Holding Nv with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Asml Holding Nv ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Asml Holding Nv ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 118.63; that's higher than 93.05% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 11.85% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ASML's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASML Latest Social Stream
View Full ASML Social Stream
Latest ASML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asml Holding Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASML as an investment opportunity.
ASML reports transactions under its current share buyback program VELDHOVEN, the Netherlands – ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) reports the following transactions, conducted under ASML's current share buyback program. DateTotal repurchased sharesWeighted average priceTotal repurchased value15-Feb-21 64,655 498.9264 32,258,086.3916-Feb-21 64,416 500.7786 32,258,154.3017-Feb-21 65,168 495.0133 32,259,026.7318-Feb-21 66,421 485.6670 32,258,487.8119-Feb-21 66,069 488.2473 32,258,010.86 ASML’s current share buyback program was announced on 22 January 2020, and details are available on our website at https://www.asml.com/en/news/share-buyback This regular update of the transactions conducted under the buyback program is to be made public under the Market Abuse Regulation (Nr. 596/2014). Media Relatio...
Final earnings calls for 2020 have been completed in recent days. In this article, I analyze the semiconductor metrology/inspection sector dominated by KLA (KLAC) and the overall wafer front end semiconductor equipment market led by Applied Materials (AMAT). Metrology/Inspection Market Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) moved to the top of semiconductor...
Global Semiconductor Process Control Equipment Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Applied Materials, ASML Holding and Hitachi Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Semiconductor Process Control Equipment Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The publisher has been monitoring the semiconductor process control equipment market and it is poised to grow by $3.10 billion during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report on the semiconductor process control equipment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,
Applied Materials' (NASDAQ: AMAT) stock price has soared more than 70% over the past 12 months as the semiconductor equipment and services company impressed investors with its accelerating growth.
Price Over Earnings Overview: ASML Holding In the current session, ASML Holding Inc. (NASDAQ:ASML) is trading at $578.11, after a 1.98% spike. Over the past …
ASML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASMLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Asml Holding Nv's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!