ASML Holding N.V. (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASML POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ASML ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASML is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ASML ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ASML Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $171,634,704,000, ASML HOLDING NV has a greater market value than 99.22% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 648.73, ASML HOLDING NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.4% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ASML HOLDING NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASML HOLDING NV, a group of peers worth examining would be INTC, AVGO, QCOM, AMD, and MRK.
- Visit ASML's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$418.33||52-week high||$881.12|
|Prev. close||$427.78||52-week low||$412.67|
|Day high||$428.05||Avg. volume||1,105,483|
|50-day MA||$511.41||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$588.18||Market Cap||171.42B|
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding NV engages in the development, production, marketing, sale, and servicing of advanced semiconductor equipment systems with a focus on lithography related systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASML Latest Social Stream
View Full ASML Social Stream
Latest ASML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASML HOLDING NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASML as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Jared Blikre breaks down how markets opened on Thursday.
(Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. is backing off plans to increase production of its new iPhones this year after an anticipated surge in demand failed to materialize, according to people familiar with the matter.The Cupertino, California-based electronics maker has told suppliers to pull back from efforts to increase assembly of the iPhone 14 product family by as many as 6 million units in the second half of this year, said the people, asking not to be named as the plans are not public. Instead, the com
ASML reports transactions under its current share buyback program VELDHOVEN, the Netherlands – ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) reports the following transactions, conducted under ASML's current share buyback program. DateTotal repurchased sharesWeighted average priceTotal repurchased value19-Sep-2235,000 €462.7263 €16,195,420.50 20-Sep-2235,000 €461.9375 €16,167,812.50 21-Sep-2235,000 €465.2854 €16,284,989.00 22-Sep-2235,000 €457.3429 €16,007,001.50 23-Sep-2235,000 €442.5250 €15,488,375.00 ASML’s curre
Meanwhile, Microsoft just raised its dividend by 9.7% this week, and the stock now yields over 1.1%, along with even more shareholder returns via share repurchases. Meanwhile, Microsoft's Azure cloud infrastructure platform grew 40% last quarter, and appears to have many years of strong growth ahead of it; in fact, a recession might even accelerate cloud adoption among enterprises as they seek efficiencies. Microsoft actually has a higher bond rating than that of the U.S. government, with a Standard & Poor's AAA rating.
If you'd invested $5,000 in an S&P 500 index fund 10 years ago, your investment would be worth around $12,500 today. For example, a $5,000 investment in Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) would have grown over the past decade to around $44,000, while the same investment in Google (whose parent company is now called Alphabet) would be worth nearly $27,000 today. Not every stock will be the next Amazon or Alphabet, but some lucrative long-term buying opportunities have emerged in the growing cloud, semiconductor, and ad-tech markets as the grueling bear market drags on.
ASML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|