ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ASML has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 89.81% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ASML reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.26% over the past 5.5 years.
- ASML is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.07% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ASML's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FDS, ENIA, MEOH, CIB and TRIB.
ASML Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Asml Holding Nv, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 93.57% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Asml Holding Nv are:
- The amount of revenue Asml Holding Nv earns annually is around 20 billion; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 3.02%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Asml Holding Nv, its beta is lower than 3.36% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 2.47% of companies in the same revenue class.
ASML Dividend Chart
ASML Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|