ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ASML has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 89.81% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ASML reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.26% over the past 5.5 years.
- ASML is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.07% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ASML's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FDS, ENIA, MEOH, CIB and TRIB.
ASML Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ASML, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.12%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Asml Holding Nv are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Asml Holding Nv produces a dividend yield 0.52% -- which falls in the bottom 6.04%.
- ASML's annual revenue, now at roughly $16 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 88.82% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $16 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 8.23% of companies in the same revenue class.
ASML Dividend Chart
ASML Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|