Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE): Price and Financial Metrics
ASTE Stock Summary
- Astec Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on June 19, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Astec Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 4.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Astec Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 73.88%; that's higher than 84.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Astec Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRC, DCI, ZCMD, LIQT, and MYO.
- ASTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Astec Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.astecindustries.com.
ASTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.44||52-week high||$74.40|
|Prev. close||$69.47||52-week low||$25.17|
|Day high||$71.85||Avg. volume||116,093|
|50-day MA||$64.31||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$54.71||Market Cap||1.62B|
Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE) Company Bio
Astec Industries is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for asphalt road building; aggregate processing; oil, gas and water well drilling; and wood processing. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
ASTE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Astec Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Astec Industries Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 2599.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ASTE, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 2.56% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Astec Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTE Social Stream
Latest ASTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astec Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTE as an investment opportunity.
Astec Industries (ASTE) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Astec Industries (ASTE) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Astec Industries (ASTE) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Astec Industries (ASTE) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Astec (ASTE) reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings aided by its restructuring efforts, which offset the impact of lower revenues.
ASTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASTEWant to do more research on Astec Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!