Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ASTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASTE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- ASTE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ASTE Stock Summary
- ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on June 19, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.3% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC is higher than it is for about just 9.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,044.44%, ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.94% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NUVA, ICUI, SEMR, UUU, and FNA.
- Visit ASTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astecindustries.com.
ASTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASTE's price/earnings ratio is 693.63% lower, now standing at -121.1.
- ASTE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 174.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTE.
ASTE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 290.48%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.36%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.29%.
The table below shows ASTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.11% of graded US stocks.
- ASTE's asset turnover comes in at 1.201 -- ranking 10th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LRCX, IVAC, and BC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASTE.
The table below shows ASTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.66||52-week high||$72.96|
|Prev. close||$43.03||52-week low||$31.04|
|Day high||$43.05||Avg. volume||122,481|
|50-day MA||$39.93||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$41.66||Market Cap||946.18M|
Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE) Company Bio
Astec Industries is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for asphalt road building; aggregate processing; oil, gas and water well drilling; and wood processing. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTE Social Stream
Latest ASTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTE as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 7-8, 2022.
Astec Industries ( NASDAQ:ASTE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$315.2m (up 18% from 3Q...
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astec Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTE) announced today that Barry A. Ruffalo, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Stephen C. Anderson, Senior Vice President of Administration and Investor Relations, will participate at Baird’s Global Industrial Conference on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. The presentation will be accessible on Astec’s Investor Relations website, on the Events & Presentations page. About ASTEC Astec, (www.astecindustries.c
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astec Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASTE) announced the company’s board of directors (the “Board”) elected Mr. Mark Gliebe and Mr. Nalin Jain, each a new independent director, effective as of November 10, 2022. The election of Mr. Gliebe and Mr. Jain increases the size of the Board to 12 directors, 11 of whom are independent directors. Each of Mr. Gliebe and Mr. Jain will serve as a member of the Audit Committee of the Board. In addition, Mr. Gli
Investors may keep a tab on ABBV, ASTE, BCC, ESQ and HIG, which have lately hiked their dividend payments to reward investors.
ASTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|