Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE): Price and Financial Metrics
ASTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.78||52-week high||$49.56|
|Prev. close||$38.36||52-week low||$31.04|
|Day high||$41.84||Avg. volume||101,854|
|50-day MA||$39.99||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$40.41||Market Cap||949.07M|
ASTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTE POWR Grades
- ASTE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.85% of US stocks.
- ASTE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ASTE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.82% of US stocks).
ASTE Stock Summary
- ASTE's went public 36.96 years ago, making it older than 93.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ASTE's current price/earnings ratio is 109.41, which is higher than 95.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,333.96%, ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC are ISDR, XXII, NISN, CMCL, and PEGY.
- Visit ASTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astecindustries.com.
ASTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASTE's price/earnings ratio is 517.49% higher, now standing at 113.
- Over the past 243 months, ASTE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTE.
ASTE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.84%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.8%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -37.42%.
The table below shows ASTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.11% of graded US stocks.
- ASTE's asset turnover comes in at 1.201 -- ranking 10th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LRCX, IVAC, and BC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASTE.
The table below shows ASTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASTE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ASTE, see our ASTE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$77.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE) Company Bio
Astec Industries is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for asphalt road building; aggregate processing; oil, gas and water well drilling; and wood processing. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTE Social Stream
Latest ASTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTE as an investment opportunity.
Astec Industries (ASTE) Down 5.1% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Astec Industries (ASTE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
5 Manufacturing Stocks to Buy Defying Industry Contraction
We have narrowed our search to five stocks from the manufacturing industries. These are: CAT, AGCO, MTW, ASTE and TEX.
Astec Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ASTE) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
Astec Industries (NASDAQ:ASTE) has had a rough three months with its share price down 12%. However, stock prices are...
Astec (ASTE) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Astec Industries (ASTE) reports a solid 120% year-over-year improvement in earnings aided by strong demand in both domestic and international markets.
Astec Industries (ASTE) Upgraded to Buy: What Does It Mean for the Stock?
Astec Industries (ASTE) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
ASTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASTEWant to do more research on Astec Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Astec Industries Inc (ASTE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Astec Industries Inc (ASTE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Astec Industries Inc (ASTE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...