Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTE POWR Grades
- ASTE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASTE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ASTE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ASTE Stock Summary
- Astec Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on June 19, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.54% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Astec Industries Inc is higher than it is for about just 5.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 45.17%, Astec Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Astec Industries Inc are APEI, ISDR, CTS, FORR, and DORM.
- Visit ASTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astecindustries.com.
ASTE Valuation Summary
- ASTE's EV/EBIT ratio is 35; this is 40% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $24.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTE.
ASTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.50||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$64.90||52-week low||$42.00|
|Day high||$65.85||Avg. volume||132,872|
|50-day MA||$71.97||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$63.48||Market Cap||1.49B|
Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE) Company Bio
Astec Industries is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for asphalt road building; aggregate processing; oil, gas and water well drilling; and wood processing. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
ASTE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ASTE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Astec Industries Inc ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 956.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Astec Industries Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 98.46% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 2.57% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ASTE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTE Social Stream
Latest ASTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astec Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTE as an investment opportunity.
13D FILINGS These disclosures are from 13Ds filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. 13Ds are filed within 10 days of an entity’s attaining more than 5% in any class of a company’s securities.
Astec Industries (ASTE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The rebrand unites its subsidiary companies under the ASTEC nameCHATTANOOGA, Tenn., May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astec Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTE) is launching a new modern look with a rebranding initiative to coincide with its business model. The rebrand includes a new logo, color palette and website. The launch comes while the organization streamlines its internal structure and operations to improve efficiency and drive growth. The organization’s former brands, including Astec Inc., Astec do Brasil, Astec Australia, BMH Systems, Breaker Technology, Carlson Paving, Con-E-Co, Heatec, KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, Osborn, Peterson, RexCon, Roadtec and Telsmith, will no longer operate as separate subsidiary companies and will all take on the ASTEC name. The unification is a si...
While Astec Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASTE ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
Astec Industries (ASTE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -52.33% and -9.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ASTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|