Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTE POWR Grades
- ASTE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASTE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- ASTE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 43.96% of US stocks).
ASTE Stock Summary
- ASTE's went public 35.26 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ASTE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.28% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Astec Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 949.94%; that's higher than 97.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALOT, BC, PLPC, LAIX, and LIQT.
- Visit ASTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astecindustries.com.
ASTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASTE's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.38% higher, now standing at 29.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ASTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ASTE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTE.
ASTE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -107.9%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 68.95%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 276.42%.
The table below shows ASTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.58% of graded US stocks.
- ASTE's asset turnover comes in at 1.201 -- ranking 9th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XONE, TAYD, and GRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASTE.
The table below shows ASTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.94||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$56.37||52-week low||$48.28|
|Day high||$56.50||Avg. volume||120,598|
|50-day MA||$59.76||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$65.37||Market Cap||1.27B|
Astec Industries, Inc. (ASTE) Company Bio
Astec Industries is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for asphalt road building; aggregate processing; oil, gas and water well drilling; and wood processing. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTE Social Stream
Latest ASTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astec Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTE as an investment opportunity.
Astec Industries (ASTE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
It is my pleasure to introduce your host, Steve Anderson, Senior Vice President of Administration and Investor Relations. Third, we are positioned for future growth with our streamlined organization structure and strong balance sheet.
Astec (ASTE) Q2 earnings were down year over year on higher costs. While demand for its products remain high; inflated costs, particularly steel, is anticipated to hurt its margins in 2021
Astec Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASTE ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Typically, the ex-dividend...
Astec Industries (ASTE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -10.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ASTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|