ASE Technology Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (ASX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- ASX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ASX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ASX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd is higher than merely 1.33% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASX's revenue has grown 86.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.17% of US companies in our set.
- ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 218.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMOS, REYN, AR, SHEN, and TMHC.
- ASX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.aseglobal.com.
ASX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.14||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$8.29||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$8.28||Avg. volume||2,787,330|
|50-day MA||$8.21||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$7.03||Market Cap||17.66B|
ASE Technology Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (ASX) Company Bio
ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. engages in the provision of semiconductor manufacturing services. The firm develops and offers turnkey solutions for the front-end engineering test, wafer probing and final test, as well IC packaging, materials and electronic manufactures services. It operates through the following segments: Packaging, Testing, Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), Estate and Others. The Packaging segment offers a broad range of package types such as flip-chip BGA, flip-chip chip scale packages, advanced chip scale packages, quad flat packages, thin quad flat packages, bump chip carrier, quad flat no-lead packages, advanced quad flat no-lead packages and plastic BGA. The Testing segment provides complete range of semiconductor testing services, including front-end engineering testing, wafer probing, final testing of logic/mixed-signal/RF/(2.5D/3D) module and SiP/ MEMS/Discrete and other test-related services. The EMS segment consists of the SMT assembly line which provides activities such as, solder paste stencil printing, component placement, and solder reflow. The company was founded in April 2018 and is headquartered in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
ASX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 403.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ASX, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 82% of its capital from equity, and 18% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 22.2% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ASX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASX Latest Social Stream
View Full ASX Social Stream
Latest ASX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASX as an investment opportunity.
Growth stock investing has been all the rage since the recession of 2008, thanks to historically low interest rates and huge amounts of stimulus money. While this sudden shift in trend may have spooked some retail investors, it is still no reason to shy away from the stock market. Historically, the stock market has proved to be a wealth creator -- especially for long-term investors.
MACRO PHOTO/iStock via Getty Images ASE Technology Holding (ASX) reports June net revenues of $1.57B, up 27.9% Y/Y and 3.5% over the prior month. Net revenues for Q2 of $4.53B, up 26.1% Y/Y and 7.3% over the prior quarter. Net revenues for ATM assembly, testing, and material business are $949M, +23.7 Y/Y, and +2.7% M/M....
ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: ASX, TAIEX: 3711, "ASEH" or the "Company"), announces its unaudited consolidated net revenues for June and 2nd quarter of 2021.
MACRO PHOTO/iStock via Getty Images When momentum investors are chasing meme stocks, they tend to miss out on the real growth ideas. ASE Technology (ASX) is a semiconductor firm that posted double-digit net revenue growth. The stock even shows up on Seeking Alpha's Top Rated Stock search. What will it...
Is (ASX) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
ASX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd (ASX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd (ASX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd (ASX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch