ASE Technology Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (ASX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASX POWR Grades
- ASX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ASX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ASX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASX is currently 0.08, higher than only 1.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ASX's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8% of US stocks.
- ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 242.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd are GILT, ADXS, OPGN, GTEC, and ESLT.
- ASX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.aseglobal.com.
ASX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.73||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$6.55||52-week low||$6.18|
|Day high||$6.78||Avg. volume||6,540,351|
|50-day MA||$6.84||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$7.47||Market Cap||14.77B|
ASE Technology Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (ASX) Company Bio
ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. engages in the provision of semiconductor manufacturing services. The firm develops and offers turnkey solutions for the front-end engineering test, wafer probing and final test, as well IC packaging, materials and electronic manufactures services. It operates through the following segments: Packaging, Testing, Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), Estate and Others. The Packaging segment offers a broad range of package types such as flip-chip BGA, flip-chip chip scale packages, advanced chip scale packages, quad flat packages, thin quad flat packages, bump chip carrier, quad flat no-lead packages, advanced quad flat no-lead packages and plastic BGA. The Testing segment provides complete range of semiconductor testing services, including front-end engineering testing, wafer probing, final testing of logic/mixed-signal/RF/(2.5D/3D) module and SiP/ MEMS/Discrete and other test-related services. The EMS segment consists of the SMT assembly line which provides activities such as, solder paste stencil printing, component placement, and solder reflow. The company was founded in April 2018 and is headquartered in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASX Latest Social Stream
View Full ASX Social Stream
Latest ASX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASX as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Celestica, ASE Technology Holding, KB Home, Group 1 Automotive and Hillenbrand
Celestica, ASE Technology Holding, KB Home, Group 1 Automotive and Hillenbrand are included in this blog.
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high-growth prospects. Celestica (CLS), ASE Technology Holding (ASX), KB Home (KBH), Group 1 Automotive (GPI) and Hillenbrand (HI) are some such picks.
ASE Technology Hldg (ASX) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
No summary available.
ASX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd (ASX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd (ASX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd (ASX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch