ASE Technology Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (ASX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ASX has greater average cash flow over the past 5.01 years than 97.85% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ASX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RKT, SBAC, CS, JKHY and OFED.
ASX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ASX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 82.43% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ASX, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $8 billion, ASX is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 11.15% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd, its beta is lower than 8.98% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 10.06% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ASX Dividend Chart
ASX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|