Atlantic Power Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AT): Price and Financial Metrics
AT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AT is 14.82 -- better than 97.94% of US stocks.
- AT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Atlantic Power Corp's share price is greater than that of only 2.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAT, ABR, RH, BKCC, and DNR.
- Visit AT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlanticpower.com.
AT Stock Price Chart More Charts
AT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.48||52-week high||$3.02|
|Prev. close||$2.46||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$2.49||Avg. volume||262,465|
|50-day MA||$2.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||269.51M|
Atlantic Power Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AT) Company Bio
Atlantic Power Corporation owns and operates a fleet of power generation assets in the United States and Canada. As of December 31, 2014, its power generation projects in operation had an aggregate gross electric generation capacity of approximately 2,945 megawatts consisting of interests in 28 operational power generation projects across 11 states in the United States and 2 provinces in Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
AT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Atlantic Power Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Atlantic Power Corp ranked in the 93st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2509.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AT, they are:
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 11.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Atlantic Power Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Utilities), Atlantic Power Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 95.02% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|