Atlantic Power Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AT POWR Grades
- AT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- AT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AT is -32.29 -- better than only 0.68% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -25.61 for Atlantic Power Corp; that's greater than it is for just 0.86% of US stocks.
- Atlantic Power Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUP, HZN, ARD, AHT, and HRB.
- Visit AT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlanticpower.com.
AT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$3.06|
|Prev. close||$3.02||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$3.03||Avg. volume||1,541,704|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||271.19M|
Atlantic Power Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AT) Company Bio
Atlantic Power Corporation owns and operates a fleet of power generation assets in the United States and Canada. As of December 31, 2014, its power generation projects in operation had an aggregate gross electric generation capacity of approximately 2,945 megawatts consisting of interests in 28 operational power generation projects across 11 states in the United States and 2 provinces in Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
AT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AT Latest Social Stream
View Full AT Social Stream
Latest AT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantic Power Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AT as an investment opportunity.
AT&T (T) is spinning off its WarnerMedia unit and merging it with media company Discovery (DISCA). AT&T stock fell 2.7% on Monday and dropped a further 4.27% in extended-hours trading. Discovery stock dropped 5.05% on Monday. AT&T primarily provides telecom services and operates one of the largest wireless networks in the U.S. It bought Time Warner for $85.4 billion in a deal closed in June 2018, as it sought to branch into the media and entertainment business. AT&T then rebranded its entertainment division as WarnerMedia. In a restructuring move, AT&T is combining WarnerMedia with Discovery to form a new publicly traded media company.
Atlantic Power Corporation (NYSE: AT) (TSX: ATP) ("Atlantic Power"), announced today the closing ("Closing") of its previously announced transaction with affiliates of infrastructure funds managed by I Squared Capital Advisors (US) LLC (the "Transaction"). In connection with the Transaction:
Net loss of $0.1 million or $0.00 per diluted share
Atlantic Power Corporation (NYSE: AT) (TSX: ATP) ("Atlantic Power" or the "Company") plans to release its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021 after the market closes on the afternoon of Thursday, May 6, 2021. The Company does not plan to hold a conference call due to the pending acquisition of the Company by certain affiliates (collectively the "Purchasers") of infrastructure funds managed by I Squared Capital Advisors (US) LLC (the "Transaction"). Closing of the Transaction is targeted for May 14, 2021.
Delta Airlines (DAL) has taken the first step to becoming the first 5G-equipped global airline. The airline has teamed up with Apple (AAPL) and AT&T (T) to equip its flight attendants with best-in-class products aimed at enhancing service delivery. As part of the strategic partnership, over 19,000 Delta Airlines flight attendants are to receive an iPhone 12 paired with AT&T’s 5G network to enhance customers' travel experience. The airline is turning to technology and connectivity to bolster its prospects in an industry that is still reeling from the effects of COVID-19.
AT Price Returns