America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. - Beneficial Unit Certificates (BUCs) representing Limited Partnership Interests (ATAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATAX POWR Grades
- ATAX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATAX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ATAX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ATAX Stock Summary
- America First Multifamily Investors Lp's stock had its IPO on April 2, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.62% of US equities in our set.
- For ATAX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATAX comes in at -42.12% -- higher than that of just 6.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to America First Multifamily Investors Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMT, SJI, FLNG, ELLO, and LMRK.
- ATAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit America First Multifamily Investors Lp's official web site, go to www.ataxfund.com.
ATAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ATAX's price/sales ratio is 516.67% higher, now standing at 7.4.
- ATAX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ATAX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATAX.
ATAX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -58.48%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.53%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.28%.
The table below shows ATAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.87||52-week high||$7.11|
|Prev. close||$6.95||52-week low||$3.65|
|Day high||$7.04||Avg. volume||190,632|
|50-day MA||$6.70||Dividend yield||6.33%|
|200-day MA||$5.21||Market Cap||417.02M|
America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. - Beneficial Unit Certificates (BUCs) representing Limited Partnership Interests (ATAX) Company Bio
America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. acquires, holds, sells, and deals in a portfolio of mortgage revenue bonds that have been issued to provide construction and/or permanent financing for multifamily and student housing, and commercial properties. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
ATAX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for America First Multifamily Investors Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that America First Multifamily Investors Lp ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATAX, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 34% of its capital from equity, and 66% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 9.05% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- America First Multifamily Investors Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.72% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATAX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATAX Social Stream
Latest ATAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about America First Multifamily Investors Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATAX as an investment opportunity.
America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
OMAHA, Neb., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. (NASDAQ: ATAX) (the “Partnership”) announced today that it will host a conference call for investors on Wednesday, August 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Partnership’s Second Quarter 2021 results. Participants can access the Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference call in one of two ways: Participants can register for access to the live broadcast in listen-only mode using the following link:
Mark Wilson/Getty Images News Co-produced with Treading Softly Few people have the same level of credibility with the investing community as the world-renowned Warren Buffett. He is beloved by young and old alike. Growth, momentum, and even dividend investors seem to flock to his world and heed his advice. One...
OMAHA, Neb., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On June 17, 2021, America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. (NASDAQ: ATAX) (the “Partnership” or “ATAX”) announced that the Board of Managers of Greystone AF Manager LLC (“Greystone Manager”) declared a quarterly cash distribution to the Partnership’s Beneficial Unit Certificate (“BUC”) holders of $0.11 per BUC. The distribution, payable on July 30, 2021 to BUC holders of record as of the close of trading on June 30, 2021, marks a 22 percent increas
OMAHA, Neb., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. (NASDAQ: ATAX) (“ATAX”) announced today that on June 11, 2021, it closed on a secured revolving Line of Credit facility (“LOC”) of up to $40 million with two lenders, BankUnited N.A. and Bankers Trust Company. BankUnited N.A. also serves as sole arranger and administrative agent. The LOC is secured by ATAX’s equity investments in its Vantage properties portfolio, a first mortgage on its Suites on Paseo MF Pr
OMAHA, Neb., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. (NASDAQ: ATAX ) (the Partnership) announced today that on May 27, 2021, Vantage at Powdersville, a 288-unit market rate multifamily property located in Powdersville, SC, was sold at the direction of the managing member of Vantage at Powdersville, LLC (the Property Owner). The Partnerships investment in the property was originated in November 2017 and the Partnership previously contributed equity totaling approximately $10.7 million. As a result of the sale, the Partnerships equity investment in the Property Owner was redeemed. At closing of the sale, the Partnership received net cash of approximately $19.4 million and will:
ATAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATAXWant to see what other sources are saying about America First Multifamily Investors Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
America First Multifamily Investors Lp (ATAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
America First Multifamily Investors Lp (ATAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
America First Multifamily Investors Lp (ATAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch