America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. - Beneficial Unit Certificates (BUCs) representing Limited Partnership Interests (ATAX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ATAX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06, ranking above 9.69% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ATAX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPOK, ESE, INTZ, CLWT and ZTO.
ATAX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ATAX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 272.49% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of America First Multifamily Investors Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ATAX offers a dividend yield in the top 8.23% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, America First Multifamily Investors Lp's expected return of 272.49% is higher than 86.19% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ATAX has a discount rate lower than 86.19% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- ATAX's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 9.57% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
ATAX Dividend Chart
ATAX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ATAX Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ATAX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on America First Multifamily Investors Lp and its dividends:
America First Multifamily Investors Lp Common Stock (ATAX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for America First Multifamily Investors Lp (ATAX) - Dividend Investor
America First Multifamily Investors Lp (ATAX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha