America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. - Beneficial Unit Certificates (BUCs) representing Limited Partnership Interests (ATAX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ATAX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than merely 18.26% stocks in our set.
- ATAX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 31.75% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 85.2% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ATAX's price: INTC, CHT, HIMX, STRA and EQC.
ATAX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ATAX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 294.54%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for America First Multifamily Investors Lp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, ATAX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 94.22% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, America First Multifamily Investors Lp's estimated return of 294.54% surpasses about 93.36% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for America First Multifamily Investors Lp than it is for 88.63% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
ATAX Dividend Chart
ATAX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ATAX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ATAX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on America First Multifamily Investors Lp and its dividends:
America First Multifamily Investors Lp Common Stock (ATAX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for America First Multifamily Investors Lp (ATAX) - Dividend Investor
America First Multifamily Investors Lp (ATAX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha