Ames National Corporation (ATLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATLO POWR Grades
- ATLO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- ATLO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ATLO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ATLO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.43, Ames National Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 23.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- ATLO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ames National Corp's share price is greater than that of only 0.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATLO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCF, EVBN, BFIN, DJCO, and BOTJ.
- Visit ATLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amesnational.com.
ATLO Valuation Summary
- ATLO's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 175% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ATLO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ATLO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATLO.
ATLO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.77%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.66%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 16.9%.
The table below shows ATLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATLO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.03% of graded US stocks.
- ATLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 338th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CFR, EMCF, and BOH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATLO.
The table below shows ATLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.28||52-week high||$25.55|
|Prev. close||$22.16||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$22.35||Avg. volume||16,230|
|50-day MA||$22.35||Dividend yield||4.85%|
|200-day MA||$23.74||Market Cap||200.34M|
Ames National Corporation (ATLO) Company Bio
Ames National Corporation operates as a multi-bank holding company that provides banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in the central and north central Iowa. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATLO Social Stream
Latest ATLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ames National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATLO as an investment opportunity.
Ames National Corporation's ( NASDAQ:ATLO ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.27 on 13th of May. This will take the...
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But the main game is to...
Ames National (NASDAQ:ATLO) and Harleysville Financial (OTCMKTS:HARL) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, valuation, risk, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, earnings and profitability. Insider and Institutional Ownership 22.2% of Ames National shares are held by institutional investors. Comparatively, 
DALLAS, Dec. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBK) today announced the election of Harrison Barnes to its board of directors. A professional athlete since 2012, Barnes is currently a professional basketball player for the Sacramento Kings of the National Basketball Association. He currently serves on the board of directors of First National Bank (Ames, IA), the largest bank subsidiary of Ames National Corporation (Nasdaq: ATLO). Since 2012, Barnes has overseen all func
Millennium Management LLC bought a new position in Ames National Co. (NASDAQ:ATLO) during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm bought 141,122 shares of the financial services providers stock, valued at approximately $3,459,000. Millennium Management LLC owned about 1.55% of Ames National 
ATLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|