Ames National Corporation (ATLO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATLO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,039.36, Ames National Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.81% of US stocks.
- ATLO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.44%, Ames National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.84% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATLO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCF, BFIN, SVBI, TRST, and HBT.
- Visit ATLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amesnational.com.
ATLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.37||52-week high||$26.94|
|Prev. close||$23.27||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$24.07||Avg. volume||20,627|
|50-day MA||$23.86||Dividend yield||4.3%|
|200-day MA||$20.62||Market Cap||213.20M|
Ames National Corporation (ATLO) Company Bio
Ames National Corporation operates as a multi-bank holding company that provides banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in the central and north central Iowa. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
ATLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATLO Social Stream
Latest ATLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ames National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATLO as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Ames National Corporation (NASDAQ:ATLO) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. If you purchase...
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Ames National's(NASDAQ:ATLO) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But the...
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 821 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds' and investors' portfolio positions as of March 31st, near the height of the coronavirus market crash. In this article, we look at what those funds think […]
Read This Before Considering Ames National Corporation (NASDAQ:ATLO) For Its Upcoming US$0.25 Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
ATLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATLOWant to see what other sources are saying about Ames National Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!