Ames National Corporation (ATLO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATLO Stock Summary
- ATLO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,872.18 -- higher than 98.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.37 for Ames National Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.44%, Ames National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATLO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMBC, BFIN, SVBI, HBT, and FCF.
- Visit ATLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amesnational.com.
ATLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.99||52-week high||$28.61|
|Prev. close||$22.29||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$22.19||Avg. volume||17,074|
|50-day MA||$19.22||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$20.01||Market Cap||200.61M|
Ames National Corporation (ATLO) Company Bio
Ames National Corporation operates as a multi-bank holding company that provides banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in the central and north central Iowa. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Ames, Iowa.