Ames National Corporation (ATLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATLO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATLO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ATLO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.87% of US stocks).
ATLO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.47, Ames National Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 18.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.72 for Ames National Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ames National Corp's share price is greater than that of just 5.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ames National Corp are SVBI, FCF, TRST, BFIN, and BOTJ.
- ATLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ames National Corp's official web site, go to www.amesnational.com.
ATLO Valuation Summary
- ATLO's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 175% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ATLO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ATLO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATLO.
ATLO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.16%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -25.01%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.35%.
The table below shows ATLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATLO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.88% of graded US stocks.
- ATLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 340th of 433 Banking stocks.
- EMCF, ASRV, and FMAO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATLO.
The table below shows ATLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.73||52-week high||$27.90|
|Prev. close||$23.64||52-week low||$18.35|
|Day high||$23.90||Avg. volume||29,567|
|50-day MA||$23.42||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$24.34||Market Cap||216.49M|
Ames National Corporation (ATLO) Company Bio
Ames National Corporation operates as a multi-bank holding company that provides banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in the central and north central Iowa. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATLO Social Stream
Latest ATLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ames National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATLO as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Ames National...
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Ames National The Trade:
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Ames National's (NASDAQ:ATLO) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But the risk of stock...
No summary available.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
ATLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|