Ames National Corporation (ATLO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ATLO reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.83% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ATLO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 21,708,469, ranking above 85.97% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ATLO has returned $8,939,777 US dollars, more than merely 19.47% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ATLO's price: GILD, IDCC, ABBV, PFE and CTAS.
ATLO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ames National Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 22.54% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ATLO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Ames National Corp's dividend yield of 5.22% is in the top 22.14%.
- Ames National Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than just 24.03% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
ATLO Dividend Chart
ATLO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|