Ames National Corporation (ATLO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ATLO reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.13% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ATLO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 23,888,559, ranking above 85.7% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ATLO has returned $9,004,755 US dollars -- more than just 19.82% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ATLO's price: SHI, UTI, BJ, WEN and ETR.
ATLO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ATLO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 19.88%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ATLO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, ATLO offers a dividend yield in the top 25.77% of stocks in our set.
- Ames National Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 29.52% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
ATLO Dividend Chart
ATLO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|