Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATO Stock Summary
- ATO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 761.79 -- higher than 94.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ATO's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATO is more volatile than only 6.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLR, REG, CNA, SSL, and CTL.
- ATO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atmos Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.atmosenergy.com.
ATO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.05||52-week high||$115.19|
|Prev. close||$106.51||52-week low||$87.88|
|Day high||$107.21||Avg. volume||877,783|
|50-day MA||$109.36||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$106.41||Market Cap||12.78B|
Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) Company Bio
Atmos Energy engages in the distribution, transmission, and storage of natural gas in the Midwest and Southeast. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Dallas, Texas.