Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ATO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
ATO Stock Summary
- Atmos Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Atmos Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATO is more volatile than only 2.04% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atmos Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EBR, UHAL, SJM, GRFS, and FMC.
- Visit ATO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atmosenergy.com.
ATO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ATO's price/sales ratio is 46.43% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ATO's price/earnings ratio has gone up $2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATO.
ATO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.79||52-week high||$107.02|
|Prev. close||$101.22||52-week low||$84.59|
|Day high||$101.79||Avg. volume||925,400|
|50-day MA||$100.67||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$95.72||Market Cap||13.30B|
Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) Company Bio
Atmos Energy engages in the distribution, transmission, and storage of natural gas in the Midwest and Southeast. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
ATO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATO Social Stream
Latest ATO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atmos Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATO as an investment opportunity.
Atmos (ATO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Photo by DKosig/iStock via Getty Images Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) is not trading at a bargain price, but it is not richly overvalued either. Income investors willing to pay slightly more than a fair price for a wonderful business (to paraphrase Warren Buffett) may like what is on offer here...
Atmos Energy Corporation (NYSE:ATO) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
Atmos Energy (NYSE:ATO) has had a rough month with its share price down 5.0%. But if you pay close attention, you might...
Atmos (ATO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.20% and 16.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings for Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter; Affirms Fiscal 2021 Guidance
Atmos Energy Corporation (NYSE: ATO) today reported consolidated results for its second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021.
ATO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|