Atmos Energy Corp. (ATO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- ATO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ATO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.83% of US stocks).
ATO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 373.96, ATMOS ENERGY CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.49% of US stocks.
- ATO's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATO is more volatile than just 3.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATMOS ENERGY CORP are X, TEF, ZNH, APLE, and OVV.
- Visit ATO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atmosenergy.com.
ATO Valuation Summary
- ATO's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.1; this is 18.1% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ATO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATO.
ATO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.69%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 196.04%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 49.67%.
The table below shows ATO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.39% of graded US stocks.
- ATO's asset turnover comes in at 0.188 -- ranking 70th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- SO, AEP, and ED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATO.
The table below shows ATO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.54||52-week high||$122.96|
|Prev. close||$117.49||52-week low||$90.68|
|Day high||$116.80||Avg. volume||995,284|
|50-day MA||$107.43||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$112.77||Market Cap||16.42B|
Atmos Energy Corp. (ATO) Company Bio
Atmos Energy Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is one of the United States' largest natural-gas-only distributors, serving about three million natural gas distribution customers in over 1,400 communities in nine states from the Blue Ridge Mountains in the East to the Rocky Mountains in the West. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ATO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATO Social Stream
Latest ATO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATMOS ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATO as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Atmos Energy (ATO) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Atmos Energy Corporation's ( NYSE:ATO ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
In this article, we discuss top 25 Dividend Aristocrats by yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Aristocrats List by Yield: Top 10 Stocks. Investors are showing renewed interest in dividend stocks this year as the market plunges to new […]
Atmos Energy's (ATO) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 earnings and revenues were better than expected. The company continues to make capital expenditures to strengthen its infrastructure.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
ATO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|