Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATO Stock Summary
- ATO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 534.14 -- higher than 91.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Atmos Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Atmos Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of only 5.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLR, REG, CNA, CBOE, and SUI.
- Visit ATO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atmosenergy.com.
ATO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.92||52-week high||$116.11|
|Prev. close||$114.98||52-week low||$93.86|
|Day high||$116.11||Avg. volume||728,800|
|50-day MA||$109.41||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$107.62||Market Cap||14.17B|
Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) Company Bio
Atmos Energy engages in the distribution, transmission, and storage of natural gas in the Midwest and Southeast. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Dallas, Texas.