Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ATO's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than only 2.37% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ATO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.72% -- which is higher than about 96.32% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, ATO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.68% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ATO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BAH, GNTX, PQG, SAMG and MC.
ATO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ATO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 4.14%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ATO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, ATO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 25.35% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Atmos Energy Corp, its beta is lower than 76.12% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ATO Dividend Chart
ATO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|