Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ATO's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 3.4% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, ATO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 2.69% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ATO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SHEN, WOR, ENSG, AM and LII.
ATO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ATO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1.58% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Atmos Energy Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Atmos Energy Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 20.59% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ATO than it is for 76.47% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
ATO Dividend Chart
ATO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|