Atrion Corporation (ATRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRI POWR Grades
- ATRI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ATRI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.56% of US stocks).
ATRI Stock Summary
- Atrion Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- For ATRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- ATRI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atrion Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BDX, SYNA, PLXS, ADTN, and O.
- Visit ATRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atrioncorp.com.
ATRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRI's price/earnings ratio is 9.59% higher, now standing at 40.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.7.
- ATRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRI.
ATRI Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.24%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.46%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 118.42%.
The table below shows ATRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.72% of graded US stocks.
- ATRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 81st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SMLR, FONR, and STXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRI.
The table below shows ATRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$631.00||52-week high||$805.62|
|Prev. close||$624.50||52-week low||$579.96|
|Day high||$636.40||Avg. volume||4,136|
|50-day MA||$685.62||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$695.29||Market Cap||1.13B|
Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Company Bio
Atrion Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells fluid delivery devices, and ophthalmic and cardiovascular products for medical applications primarily in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Allen, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRI Social Stream
Latest ATRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atrion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRI as an investment opportunity.
ALLEN, Texas (AP) _ Atrion Corp. (ATRI) on Friday reported fourth-quarter net income of $8.1 million. The Allen, Texas-based company said it had profit of $4.50 per share. The medical device maker posted revenue of $40.3 million in the period. For the year, the company reported profit of $33.1 million, or $18.18 per share. Revenue was reported as $165 million. Atrion shares have dropped 1% since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Friday, shares hit $696.48, a rise of roughly 9% in the last 12 months. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on ATRI at https://www.zacks.com/ap/ATRI
ALLEN, Texas, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 and the full year 2021.
ALLEN, Texas, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $1.95 per share on its outstanding shares of Common Stock. This dividend will be payable on March 31, 2022 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2022.
Atrion (NASDAQ:ATRI) declares $1.95/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.12%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 14.See ATRI…
A look at the shareholders of Atrion Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
ATRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|