Atrion Corporation (ATRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ATRI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.46% of US stocks).
ATRI Stock Summary
- ATRI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 424.67 -- higher than 93.87% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ATRI's went public 36.74 years ago, making it older than 93.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ATRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.42% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CSPI, LNN, SHYF, LUNA, and CVV.
- ATRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATRION CORP's official web site, go to www.atrioncorp.com.
ATRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRI's price/earnings ratio is 42.6% higher, now standing at 31.8.
- ATRI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 27.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRI.
ATRI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -27.84%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -6.61%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 55.04%.
The table below shows ATRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.72% of graded US stocks.
- ATRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 81st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SMLR, FONR, and STXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRI.
The table below shows ATRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$545.43||52-week high||$805.62|
|Prev. close||$558.81||52-week low||$545.43|
|Day high||$555.40||Avg. volume||3,896|
|50-day MA||$627.20||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$657.59||Market Cap||974.14M|
Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Company Bio
Atrion Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells fluid delivery devices, and ophthalmic and cardiovascular products for medical applications primarily in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Allen, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRI Social Stream
Latest ATRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATRION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRI as an investment opportunity.
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But if you try your hand...
The board of Atrion Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRI ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 10% on the...
ALLEN, Texas, Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation. (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a succession plan under which Cindy Ferguson, currently the Company’s Controller, will become the Company’s Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Secretary, and Treasurer effective March 4, 2023, succeeding Jeffery Strickland, who currently holds those positions and whose retirement effective March 3, 2023 has been previously reported. Emile A Battat,
ALLEN, Texas, Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (Nasdaq ATRI) today announced an increase in its quarterly cash dividend from $1.95 per share to $2.15 per share. Specifically, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $2.15 per share on its outstanding shares of Common Stock. This dividend will be payable on September 30, 2022 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 15, 2022. Atrion Corporation develops and manufactures products prima
ATRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|