Atrion Corporation (ATRI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATRI Stock Summary
- ATRI's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ATRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATRI is more volatile than just 1.75% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atrion Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OXFD, BRKS, STIM, CFMS, and VAPO.
- Visit ATRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atrioncorp.com.
ATRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$624.03||52-week high||$755.00|
|Prev. close||$629.58||52-week low||$567.00|
|Day high||$635.25||Avg. volume||6,427|
|50-day MA||$662.55||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$643.11||Market Cap||1.16B|
Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Company Bio
Atrion Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells fluid delivery devices, and ophthalmic and cardiovascular products for medical applications primarily in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Allen, Texas.
ATRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRI Social Stream
Latest ATRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atrion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRI as an investment opportunity.
Atrion (ATRI): Q4 GAAP EPS of $4.02.Revenue of $32.24M (-6.5% Y/Y)Press Release...
ALLEN, Texas, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $1.75 per share on its outstanding shares of Common Stock. This dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15,… Read More »Atrion Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
Is Atrion Corporation's (NASDAQ:ATRI) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Atrion's (NASDAQ:ATRI) stock is up by a considerable 6.9% over the past month. Given that the market rewards strong...
ALLEN, Texas, Nov. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced that for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020…
ATRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATRIWant to do more research on Atrion Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!