Atrion Corporation (ATRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.51% of US stocks.
- ATRI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ATRI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.91% of US stocks).
ATRI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 572.48, ATRION CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.93% of US stocks.
- ATRI's went public 37.26 years ago, making it older than 93.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ATRION CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CW, GGG, NRDS, BRC, and LNN.
- ATRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATRION CORP's official web site, go to www.atrioncorp.com.
ATRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRI's price/sales ratio is 226.32% higher, now standing at 6.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRI.
ATRI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -27.84%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.73%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.43%.
The table below shows ATRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.72% of graded US stocks.
- ATRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 81st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SMLR, FONR, and STXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRI.
The table below shows ATRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$630.41||52-week high||$766.72|
|Prev. close||$647.80||52-week low||$534.99|
|Day high||$634.99||Avg. volume||4,005|
|50-day MA||$647.72||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$621.37||Market Cap||1.11B|
Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Company Bio
Atrion Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells fluid delivery devices, and ophthalmic and cardiovascular products for medical applications primarily in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Allen, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRI Social Stream
Latest ATRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATRION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRI as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Atrion (NASDAQ:ATRI) have unfortunately lost 15% over the last year
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
Atrion Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
ALLEN, Texas, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $2.15 per share on its outstanding shares of Common Stock. This dividend will be payable on March 31, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2023. Atrion Corporation develops and manufactures products primarily for medical applications. The Company’s website is www.atrioncorp.com. Contact:Jeffery Strickland Vi
Atrion Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
ALLEN, Texas, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 and the full year 2022. Revenues for the fourth quarter of 2022 totaled $42.9 million compared to $40.3 million for the same period in 2021. For the quarter ended December 31, 2022, operating income was $8.8 million, up $967 thousand over the comparable 2021 period, and net income was $8.3 million, up $195 thousand over the same period in 20
Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ:ATRI) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 55%
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Atrion Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRI ), it is important to understand the...
Returns On Capital Signal Tricky Times Ahead For Atrion (NASDAQ:ATRI)
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
ATRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATRIWant to do more research on Atrion Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Atrion Corp (ATRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atrion Corp (ATRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atrion Corp (ATRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...