Atrion Corporation (ATRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRI POWR Grades
- ATRI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.29% of US stocks.
- ATRI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ATRI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
ATRI Stock Summary
- Atrion Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- For ATRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATRI is more volatile than only 2.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXDO, PSB, INS, UFPT, and CPSI.
- ATRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atrion Corp's official web site, go to www.atrioncorp.com.
ATRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRI's price/sales ratio is 119.44% higher, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRI.
ATRI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.11%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 88.34%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.58%.
The table below shows ATRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$625.20||52-week high||$745.00|
|Prev. close||$606.10||52-week low||$567.00|
|Day high||$625.20||Avg. volume||7,259|
|50-day MA||$611.02||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$633.99||Market Cap||1.14B|
Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Company Bio
Atrion Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells fluid delivery devices, and ophthalmic and cardiovascular products for medical applications primarily in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Allen, Texas.
ATRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRI Social Stream
Latest ATRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atrion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRI as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Amongst other things, we'll want...
SAINT-FONS, France, July 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Elkem Silicones announces the official opening of its new Research and Innovation Centre in Saint-Fons in Lyon''s "Chemical Valley". Short for "atrium and innovation", ATRiON will
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
ALLEN, Texas, May 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $1.75 per share on its outstanding shares of Common Stock. This dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 15, 2021.
Atrion Corporation announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $1.75 per share on its outstanding shares of Common Stock.
ATRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|