Atrion Corporation (ATRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATRI POWR Grades
- ATRI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.63% of US stocks.
- ATRI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- ATRI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ATRI Stock Summary
- Atrion Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- For ATRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATRI is more volatile than only 1.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atrion Corp are CXDO, ALLT, PKE, NGS, and RAVN.
- ATRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atrion Corp's official web site, go to www.atrioncorp.com.
ATRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$596.61||52-week high||$745.00|
|Prev. close||$617.00||52-week low||$567.00|
|Day high||$624.01||Avg. volume||7,540|
|50-day MA||$644.90||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$642.22||Market Cap||1.09B|
Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Company Bio
Atrion Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells fluid delivery devices, and ophthalmic and cardiovascular products for medical applications primarily in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Allen, Texas.
ATRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRI Social Stream
Latest ATRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atrion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRI as an investment opportunity.
ALLEN, Texas, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (Nasdaq - ATRI) today announced that revenues for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 were $39.2 million compared with $43.6 million for the first quarter of 2020. Net income in the current-year quarter totaled $7.7 million compared to $8.9 million in last year’s first quarter, with diluted earnings per share for the first quarter of 2021 at $4.22 compared to $4.79 for the first quarter of 2020. Commenting on results for the first quarter of 2021 and the outlook for the remainder of 2021, Mr. Battat stated, “I am very pleased to report strong growth in quarterly sequential sales, with revenues for the first quarter of 2021 increasing by $7.0 million compared to the preceding quarter. After three successive quarters of sales ...
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Atrion...
Every investor in Atrion Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRI ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
ALLEN, Texas, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $1.75 per share on its outstanding shares of Common Stock. This dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15,… Read More »Atrion Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
ATRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|