Atrion Corporation (ATRI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$313.14||52-week high||$705.74|
|Prev. close||$318.60||52-week low||$274.98|
|Day high||$313.15||Avg. volume||4,269|
|50-day MA||$348.13||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$508.32||Market Cap||551.13M|
ATRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATRI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATRI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ATRI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.45% of US stocks).
ATRI Stock Summary
- ATRI's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATRI is currently 61.89, higher than 95.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ATRI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATRION CORP are LNN, SHYF, INTT, LIQT, and NTIC.
- ATRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATRION CORP's official web site, go to www.atrioncorp.com.
ATRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ATRI's EV/EBIT ratio is 76.38% higher, now standing at 22.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ATRI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATRI.
ATRI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -27.84%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.73%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.43%.
The table below shows ATRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.72% of graded US stocks.
- ATRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 81st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SMLR, FONR, and STXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATRI.
The table below shows ATRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Company Bio
Atrion Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells fluid delivery devices, and ophthalmic and cardiovascular products for medical applications primarily in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Allen, Texas.
ATRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATRI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATRI Social Stream
Latest ATRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATRION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATRI as an investment opportunity.
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Atrion Corporation ( NASDAQ:ATRI ) President...
ALLEN, Texas, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) today announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. Revenues for the third quarter of 2023 totaled $41.9 million compared to $44.6 million for the same period in 2022. For the quarter ended September 30, 2023, operating income was $4.1 million, down $5.5 million from the comparable 2022 period, and net income was $2.9 million, down $5.9 million from the same period in 2022. Third quarter 202
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
ALLEN, Texas, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrion Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRI) announced the election today of Jeannette Bankes as a director, effective immediately. Ms. Bankes brings to our Board over 32 years of experience at major medical device and pharmaceutical companies. Since March 2019, Ms. Bankes has served as the President and General Manager of the Global Surgical Franchise at Alcon Inc. From August 2004 to March 2019, Ms. Bankes served in leadership positions across multiple div
Atrion Corporation's (NASDAQ:ATRI) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 17% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Atrion (NASDAQ:ATRI). However, the...
ATRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|